Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 am

Tomix yawned as well- he hadn't realised how tired he was.
"Same here Yuki...same here." His eyes began to get a bit droopy.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 am

She saw that he was practically asleep as he spoke, and she gave him an amused look.

"Where are you staying?" She figured she would take him back to wherever it was he was staying in Karakura Town so that she knew he actually made it there, and didn't fall asleep on the way.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:28 am

His eyes opened a bit when she asked where he was staying.
"Well...that is a good question." He thought for a second.
"I don't have anywhere to stay."
He pulled a puouch out of his pocket.
"This should be enough for a hotel room. Yeah, I'm staying at a hotel apparently."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:55 am

She sighed as she took the pouch from his hands, seeing that - what he hadn't seen in his sleepy state - was that he didn't actually have enough for a hotel room.

"Stupid, learn how to count money, that's not enough for a hotel room." Her voice remained soft so he would be able to tell that she wasn't actually insulting him, even though that's what it sounded like.

"Come on, you can stay at my place for the night. Whenever I'm in Karakura Town the Captain Commander always pays for this nice apartment that I use, and it's got spare rooms." She started to walk away, wondering if she would have to carry him if he did in fact fall asleep. Turning around she looked at him.

"Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am

Tomix eyes opened a bit more when she said there wasn't enough money.
"Well...whada y'know...there isn't. Well, I'll come...if it's alright with you."
Staggering to a standing state, he began to follow her.
"I hope I'm not being a bother..." He said, moaning like he always does when he's tired.
He yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 am

She laughed lightly at his words as she waited for him to catch up to her.

"If I thought you were being a bother I wouldn't have offered." As they started a slow walk back towards town Yuki realised that it would probably take all night - she had used shunpo a lot of times just to get where they were now. She figuring Tomix should get at least some warning this time before she started to shunpo.

"I'm going to shunpo to the apartment, otherwise we'll be here all night. I would say that you could follow me with your sonido, but I doubt you could keep up. So hold on otherwise you'll get left behind."

Putting her arm around his waist she started to shunpo across the vast distance, taking only minutes to reach the door of the place she was staying. From the outside it looked respectable and decent - she was a captain after all and deserved to stay in luxury while in the living world. Opening the door and walking inside she let her arm drop and started to show him to the room he'll stay in.

"Well, this is your room, bathroom's three doors down on the right, and my bedroom's at the end of the hallway if you need anything. Good night Tomix."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:16 am

He laughed as well.
"Of couse..."
He looked up when she said she was going to shunpo. He nodded once, and held on too her waist...it felt nice...
When the entered the apartment, Tomix commented:
"It's very nice...yes yes, very nice." He looked back at her when she showed him his room.
"Okay...thanks for this. Good night Yuki."
He entered the room, and closed the door behind him. He took of his shoes and his overcoat, and collapesed into the bed, asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4