Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:31 am

He shook a little bit, trying to stop more blood from flowing out of his mouth.
"T-the only way to get the organs back...is to take them from someone. And anyway...it wasn't the first time I've done somthing like that to win...Most people have 70% Water mass in thier body...well...I only have about 55% from fighting..."
Tomix coughed again, more blood spilling out.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 am

What he had done to his own body... it wasn't even worth thinking about! She couldn't believe that he would go to such extreme measures just to kill an espada - didn't he know that if he just trained and got stronger without trying to kill himself he would be able to fight better, be stronger and not die? With a small sigh Yuki realised that she couldn't let him continue to refuse the espada and eventually get into a fight - though she wasn't about to convince him to take the offer. I am so going to get into trouble for this... Quick as a flash Yuki shunpoed to Tomix to close the little distance between them, grabbed him and then shunpoed off, going as quuickly as she could to put as much distance between her and the espada as she could.

Though, it wasn't hard - speed was her speciality and she was near unabeatable in a race. She even used to be part of the second division where her speed was put to very good uses. When they got to a place that was very far away from the outskirts of Karakura Town Yuki dropped the injured ex-espada and then put up a strong barrier which blocked their reiatsu, meaning it was completely impossible for them to be tracked. She wasn't a captain for nothing afterall. Turning around she knelt by the still injured Tomix.

"You're in no condition to fight, and if you had stayed there for one second longer you would be dead - so be grateful. Though I think you're an idiot for practically signing your own death warrant by destroying your body the way you have. Don't you know that you're probably going to die soon, meaning you won't be able to finish your revenge quest?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 am

Tomix's eyes widened in suprise as Yuki grabbed him, and appeared withen a minute outside Karakura town. He smiled when she yelled at him.
"I did what I had to do. And besides...I won't die. I didn't destroy whole organs...just parts of them. This was rare what happened. I barely get into a state like this..It'd be worse unless I did what I did with that Espada's corpse...'Nuff said."
He lay back. He felt out, and grabbed a plant. Transmuting the water out of it, it entered his blood stream.
"There...that's a bit more water in my system." He looked at her. "Thanks for what you did."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 am

"Still stupid." She muttered this to herself, not caring whether he heard it or not. Though her face softened as she watched him drink the transmuted water from the plant. She sat down cross-legged across from him.

"So you can replenish and fix the damage? Have you ever thought about subsituting the missing parts of your organs with animal ones? I know it sounds gorss and disgusting to use an animal to replace what you lost, but I'm sure it would still work."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:01 am

He laughed when she said it was stupid.
"I can repair the damage. I took some of the organs of that dead Espada. Well...what was left of his body anyway...But yeah, I think I'll lay off on using my body as a weapon, except in a serious emergency. But animals...maybe a gorilla or somthing...But it would have to be tempoery, since I can't survuive on that..."
He sat up a bit when his coughing subsided.
"I'll stop coughing for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:05 am

She didn't know if it was safe to leave the barrier yet - the espada might be searching and so would be alerted to their presence if she were to lift the barrier. Guess that means I'm in it for the long haul. She sighed softly as she thought about the lunch that she was never going to get now. Might as well make small talk to pass the time.

"So you're an ex-espada, huh? What happened to make you leave them, and also to have such hateful and revengeful thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 am

Tomix's smile evaporated.
"I left the Espada...because of a horrible event. I served as the original 8th Espada, but I questioned Aizen's ideals. He decided to make an example. He went...to Karakura town...and killed my sister. I left the Espada that day, and vowed to hunt down every single one of them."
He clenched his fist.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 am

Yuki's eyes widened at the hate she could feel coming from him - and with just cause! She couldn't believe that Aizen would do something like that - well, actually she could, but still!

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise... Was your sister human?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 am

"Yeah. She was human. She died...and Aizen told me if I ever step out of line, I will die. Guess I got out of line, huh?" Tomix smiled a bit. He didn't really like to talk about it, but it did help to get it out of his system.
"The result of that fight between me and that Espada...was a dead body, a dead human, and me and my lost organs. The Espada I fought could use Alchemy as well...That Espada was my brother Avon." He looked away.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 am

Man, what a messed up life he led - first he watched his sister be killed, and then he had to kill his brother. Though she did feel sorry for him and symphasised with him - but not empathised as she had no idea what it would be like considering she never had any family let alone a brother and sister.

She was about ask if he had ever tried looking for his sister's soul, but decided against it - she didn't want to put ideas in his head. The chances of him finding her would be slim, and the chances of her remembering him were even worse. So she instead tried to steer the conversation away from that topic - though she didn't do a very good job.

"Me, I have no family, so I have no ideda what you must have felt - what you still must be feeling. However, I do know that it isn't healthy to dwell in the past, and while your revenge trip is beneficial for everyone you need to be more careful how you go about it, because I'm sure your sister wouldn't want to see you do this to yourself for her sake."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 am

"You don't have any family...well, I guess you have no family you remember. I always cherish the happy memories I had with my family." He laughed a bit. "When I was with my girlfriend when I was alive, she always would poke her nose into our relationship."
He smiled again. He grabbed another flower, and transmuted the water into his blood stream again.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 am

Yuki looked up at the sky, a sad expression glint in her eyes even though the rest of her face remained calm and collected. The truth was she remembered her life as a human, even though that was extremely rare.

"Well, I guess I did have a mum when I was a human, but I never saw her so it was like she wasn't there - it was just me and her and nobody else - and I died when I was 7 so that wouldn't have been long enough to get to know her anyway."

She brought her gaze back down to Tomix, the sadness gone as he spoke of his girlfriend when he was alive.

"Stupid, it was her job to poke her nose into your relationship!" Looking back to the sky again Yuki smiled a bit - something she rarely ever did.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:12 am

"I'm sorry to hear you died so young...I died when I was 13..."
He looked at Yuki...she seemed a bit sad. he smiled and laughed when she mentioned his sister.
"Yeah...but me and my girlfriend were talking in my room, and she was looking through a crack trying to see what we were doing! That's an invasion of our privacy!" He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 am

"Don't be sorry - everybody has to die sometime. That life wasn't very good anyway, so it was actually a step up in life when I died." She thought for a second before asking her next question because some people could become offended by it as it was a very personal question.

"How did you die?" She didn't really expect an answer for it. She laughed when he told of his sister invading his privacy.

"I guess so, but sisters are meant to be annoying like that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:24 am

"Maybe...I understand that."
He looked up when she asked how he died.
"I died...well, I was 'hit' by a falling power pole. But, it turns out, Aizen had seen potentiol in me, and ordered a hollow to knock it over. Soon after, I became a hollow, then an Arrancar, and promoted to 8th Espada. Baseically, I was Aizen's dog."
He smiled a bit.
"Yeah...she was annoying, but she was always there to look after me."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:28 am

Aizen had orchestrated his death? What a monster, to actually go out of his way to kill someone just so they could become his lackey.

"Aizen's a monster, but why did you become a hollow, wasn't there any shinigami there to purify you? Or were you anchored to this world?"

She wondered what it would be like to be a hollow or arrancar - how much different could it be from a shinigami? She herself had almost become a hollow when she died.

"Was she older or younger than you?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 am

"Aizen set the whole thing up. A minute after I 'died' Hollows gathered around me, and I became one of them."
He smiled when she mentioned his sister again.
"She was older then me. So, she was in charge, and ordering me around all the time."
He moaned at the memory.

OOC: Have to go now. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:40 am

(OOC: Ok, just reply when you get back on Very Happy C'ya)

She shook her head, again thinking about what a monster Aizen had been - luckily he was now dead and so nobody had to worry about him anymore. She smiled as he moaned over the fact that his sister had been in charge - a natural given because of her age. They must have been so close. It was nice sitting here in this little area, waiting to avoid detection of the espada and just talking.

It had been ages since she had 'just talked', and it was pretty relaxing to do so now with the sky such an incredibly pure blue colour. She fell backwards so that she was laying down on the grass, trying to spot the non-existent clouds in the sky to see what shapes they would make - though it was proving to be quite impossible. However, she would not give up! Her forehead creased as she frowned in concentration, and if she squinted and looked really, really hard then she could just make a small wisp of cloud - though it could also just be a trick of the light. Maybe she should ask to see if Tomix could see it.

"Hey Tomix, can you see a cloud right... there? You'll probably need to squint to see it." She pointed her arm straight upwards, trying to point it straight at the elusive cloud - if it even was one.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Tomix lay down as well, oposite Yuki. He was looking at the sky, not at anything in particular, but just at the sky in general. He listened when she tried to point out a cloud.
"Maybe...I'm not sure if that's a cloud or not...well, let's see...I think it's a cloud! Looks a bit like a really thin snake." He laughed a bit at what he thought it was. He liked talking to Yuki It was as if she understood what he had gone through.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 pm

"That's good; I'm glad it's a cloud, because I was starting to think there was something worng with my eyes. It does look kind of like a snake... but if you look at it extremely hard as I have been doing, then it starts to look more like a long train."

Her face turned thoughtful as she continnued to look at the blue sky, no longer caring about the clouds. A few birds flew overhead heading for who knows where. They looked so free, so unrestricted as they flew on instinct, going where ever they felt like without thought to whether they were allowed to or not.

What would it be like to be as free as the birds? To be able to fly where ever and to stretch your wings to their full potential without somebody telling them that they couldn't do that? Ever since talking to Ishpaleum she had been having these same thougths over and over again. She didn't want to betray Soul Society like so many before her, but she still couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if she was no longer restricted by their rules.

"Tomix, you're no longer an espada so that means you're free, with no rules to guide you right? How does it feel? To be free, I mean, and to be your own boss."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:01 pm

"You've got a good point there. It does sorta look like a long train. Though, I like snakes better." He laughed again. She was pretty smart...and cute looking. He pushed the thoughts away.
He listened to her asking him about not being an Espada anymore; about being free. He thought for a minute.
"Y'know, I've never really thought about it. I suppose it is pretty good, not being ordered around by people who don't give a crap if you live or die...It is a pretty good life." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:04 am

"Why would you like snakes better? They're cunning and vicious with no loyalties. A train, however, is very useful and a productive, efficient way of transporting humans and goods - much better than a snake" She gave a small laugh before turning more serious.

"I used to never question my life; never even thought about how much I was being held back by living in Seireitei. Before I was promoted to captain it wasn't as bad because nobody really cares about the lowly shinigami's who hold low seats - before I was captain I was the 11th seat of my division -but as soon as I moved up suddenly everbody knew who I was and I'm always being watched in case I slip up.

Every second of the day I must be a good conformist who follows all orders - even the ones that aren't spoken but instead are assumed. So many restrictions and rules - I often wonder now a days what it would be like to be as free as the birds, to be able to soar in the sky carefree. I guess that's one of the reasons why I had never wanted to be a captain - I was scared of losing myself in the system. Yet, here I am already lost. Sometimes I think of how I got here, a place I never wanted to be..."

She trailed off her sentence. She didn't know why she had told Tomix so much of her thoughts, and even going as far as to tell him about her desire to not be a captain - something she had onnly ever told one other person of. However, she just felt so incredibly comfortable talking to him - they hadn't been through the same things, but she got the feeling that he understood the angle she was coming from. And that's why she hesitantly returned the smile he gave her. When she smiled it was usually brief, and her heart usually wasn;t in it, but this time it was genuine.

(OOC: Do you want to be one of Yuki's best friends?)
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:18 am

(OOC: Sure, why not?)
Tomix laughed.
"Yes, but I have the perfect counter to your arguement; snakes are cooler then trains!"
He laughed again, but he stopped when she began to talk seriously. He listened to what she had to say.
"That sounds a lot like when I was an Espada. I always followed orders, because I believed Aizen had saved me from a horrible life as a hollow, mindlessly wandering Hueco Mundo. But then I found out what a twisted, horrible, monster that man is. I swore I would have my revenge. I guess that Kurosaki got him first. But now, i'm going to kill any Espada that challanges me. But maybe I won't go to such extremes to win..."
He smiled a bit.
"Maybe I need a new cause to fight...a new drive..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 am

"Aizen was a monster - an evil monster that did anything to achieve his goals, even if it meant sacrificing his own people. I'm glad that he's dead. Though, that's another issue I've been having lately - what is good and evil? At the moment they both just seem like definitions made up by somebody's perception of the world. Who's to say that we're not the evil ones?"

Yuki sighed, she felt so confused and there wasn't anything she could do about it. All her thoughts went round in circles, only serving to further confuse her thoughts.

"Having a cause to fight... I think I need one of those too, especially now of all times. Have you heard about the new war that's going to be happening soon?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:02 am

"Aizen was a monster...And about Good and Evil....To us, we are Good. To the enemy, we are evil. It's the other way around for each of us."
He looked at her again.
"Yeah...this war is going to be unlike anything any of us have faced before. But I've got a good feeling we'll get through it...And hopefully the world won't destroy itself...I won't let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next