Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] Empty
PostSubject: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:36 am

Yuki stepped out of the senkaimon with the intention of arriving in Karakura Town for the routine patrol, and to make sure that everything is running smoothly. What a shock she got when, before she could even see anything at all, a blast of frigid air hit her head on. When has Karakura Town ever gotten this cold? Personally it didn't bother her at all - she loved the cold - but it seemed a little... unusual.

When she was finally able to take in her surroundings she thought that something had happened to her eye sight - she couldn't see a thing, everything was completely white! Rubbing her eyes in an attempt to clear them, Yuki looked around and saw that her site was not in fact failing her, but she instead stood on a snowy plain, with snow as far as the eye can see.

With a small frown she walked forward as she realised what had happened. The idiots in the 12th division had messed up and accidently sent her to the wrong place! Where she was she had no clue, but it wasn't the worst place she could have ended up so, taking a cold seat on the snow, she decided to wait for a bit to see if anybody else would turn up - though she highly doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:16 am

Hisashi screamed as he fell from the sky into a pile of snow, which covered his head as he laid there for awhile. Dazed and confused, he got and looked around where he landed, realizing that this was not Karakura Town. He rubbed his head in pain and sighed. "Where the hell am I?" Hisashi could not see a thing and was colder than usual, but was not freezing, due to the fact that his affinity is fire. His sight was blinded and he did not know what he was seeing, but it looked a dark figure, obviously a person. Hisashi jumped and waved his hands. "Hey..Over here." But it kept standing. "Crap, it cant see me...But maybe it can see this." He then put his hand towards the sky, while shield his face. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" A red ball of energy flew towards the sky. "Hope it can see it."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:10 am

Yuki leapt to her feet when she heard the faint sream, straining her ears to see if she could hear anything else. She didn't know how long she just stood still with her muscles tensed and waiting for an attack, but eventually she figured it had just been her imagination.

The wind had started to pick up slightly, sending the snow whirling around and making it even harder to see anything, and she kept feeling as though she could hear something without actually being able to. With a small sigh she kept facing towards the snow. Suddenly she felt a spike in reiatsu and spun around on her heel, almost losing her balance, in time to see a kido spell - hado 31 if she wasn't mistaken - being shot up into the air.

Squinting her eyes Yuki could just make a dark blur among the white not too far away and dropped her hand onto the hilt of her zanpakuto before shunpoing to stand beside the person.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:45 am

The was a blast of dark purple air. Suddenly, Tomix's head popped out of a pile of snow. He was confused.
"I KNEW I SHOULDN"T HAVE TAKEN ISH'S DIRECTIONS!"
He climbled out of the pile of snow. He dusted himself off, and looked for some kind of life. He wandered for what seemed like ages, until he saw two people: Yuki, and someone else.
"Yuki! Yuki! It's Tomix!"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 am

Hisashi put his hands out in a calming motion, trying to convince the lady that he was a friend. "Hey, Hey, There's nothing to worry about, im a shinigami, just like you." Hisashi put his hand in his pockets and pulled out the 5th squad insignia, and showed it to her. "Im Hisashi Ryuta, 3rd seat of the 5th squad." Hisashi put back in is pocket and looked at her coat, realizing what she was. "Do you know where we are captain?" Hisashi heard a distinct voice in the distance, he tried to see who it was, but the snow was blinding his vision. Hisashi smirked. "Well looks like we have more party guests."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 am

When Yuki saw that it was just another shinigami her stance relaxed.

"Nice to meet you Hisashi, I'm Koori Taicho of the 10th division." She looked around herself to take in her surroundings; take in the multitude of whiteness.

"I have absolutely no idea where we are, but I will tell you one thing and that is that I will be having a long talk with the idiots in the 12th for having a malfunctioning gate." They stood there for a few moments before Yuki heard a distant voice, and straining to see through the snow she saw a shape moving towards them and could just make out someone calling her name; it was an oddly familiar voice. As they came closer she recognised the speaker.

"Tomix, hi." A small smile came to her face as she watched the ex-espada coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 am

Tomix at last reached the pair. He shivered.
"I'm guessing your Soul Society gate things dropped you here as well. I took Ish's directions to get here...I think he was trying to get me out of the base again...Anyway, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Hisashi was confused slightly, seeing that he was not a shinigami, but he had very high reistsu for a person. He then thought to himself that he wasnt human at all. "You are an arrancar, arent you?" Hisashi raised his hand on his chin, examining this 'Tomix' person, while he had a hand on his hip, itching towards his sword
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 am

Tomix gave a sigh when the man commented he was an Arrancar.
"Yes, I am an Arrancar. But rest assured I am on your side. Otherwise, why would I be speaking to a captain? I'd stand no chance against a captain like Yuki here."
He scratched the back of his head.
"I don't really want to fight..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:51 am

Yuki saw the Hisashi's hostility towards Tomix, his hand starting to reach towards his sword. She sighed lightly - she had known something like this would happen sooner or later what with him being an arrancar and all.

"Don't worry Hisashi, he is on our side - I trust him, so you can to. Now, we seem to have a bit of a problem - does either of you two actually know where we are? Because I can tell you that I've never been somewhere in the Living World with so much snow."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 am

Tomix scratched the back of his head, then shivered. He ignored Hiashi until he replied, and turned to Yuki.
"I have a good feeling I know where we are. We're on the roof of the world...Antarctica. One of the coldest and snowiest places on earth."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 am

Hisashi raised his hand from his sword, listening to Yuki as she tried to calm him down. "All right then, If she says your cool, then you are cool." Hisashi said in a bored tone. He then crossed his arms and listened to what Tomix had to say. "Antarctica, huh?" Hisashi looked around as he saw more snow fall from the sky in a endless shower. "I knew the world of the living was big, but not this big." Hisashi smirked as he put his hands behind his head. "So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Tomix shrugged. It had snowed at Karakura Town once when he was alive, and he and his loved ones had done nothing but had a snowball fight. He smirked a little at the memorey.
"Well..." He thought it out slowley. "I think we could stick around here for a bit, and think about somthing to do...I dunno what though..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 am

She sighed softly; she didn't particularly want to be stuck in Antarctica - though it was beautiful, cold, and there was lots of snow - she was meant to be going to assist a shinigami in Karakura Town, but she couldn't if she was stranded here in Antarctica. Truthfully she could open up a senkaimon - she was a captain - but the thought of all the captains laughing at how she went to the wrong place, her fault or not, made her decide not to go with that course of action; her pride would not allow it. She looked at Tomix as he suggested that they just stick around.

"I guess we should stay put for a little bit, until the idiots who sent us here realise their mistake and feel like idiots for it. For the time being we should just make ourselves comfortable. So Hisashi, what were you meant to be doing before coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 am

Hisashi crossed his arms and looked into the sky, about to answer Yuki's question. "Well I was supposed to be doing some recon in Las Noches, looking for something about the arrancars." Hisashi then looked at Tomix. "No Offense" Hisashi then continued with his story. "So I went to Captain Mayuri and asked him If his people could take me there. But something malfuctioned and I ended up here." Hisashi looked around, as he was a bit cold, but nothing too serious.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 am

Tomix listened to Hisashi. When he mentioned sneaking into Los Noches, he replied saying:
"None taken. I'm not a member of the Espada anymore. I'm part of a rebel group, which will destroy the Espada."
From the sound of his story, Soul Society might not be all it's cracked up to be.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 pm

((OOC: Hope you don't mind me crashing the get-together))

"So hot!" Locura complained to herself as she walked through Karakura Town; she usually wasn't one to complain about being hot, considering her abilities, but it was just burning in Karakura Town that day. She was currently walking the streets, pondering how to cool off, before a brilliant thought struck her. That Anty place is supposed to be the coldest place on this rock she thought to herself, pausing; she was glad that no humans could see her right now. Without further ado, a garganta opened up in front of her and she walked through it; a moment later, another garganta opened up in the sky above the assembled group. Falling through it was Locura, who soon fell right into the snow.

Sputtering a bit, the young girl spit some of the snow out of her mouth and stood up, then she looked at everyone assembled. "...Well, hello." she stated, both her hollow mask and espada number obvious at the moment. Beneath her feet, the snow was melting, likely due to the fact that her ability to surround herself with a thin membrane of fire was active.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Hisashi crossed his arms, unscathed by the newcomer falling from the sky. "Well how many more people are going to come through?" Hisashi grinned and helped up the girl. "Hello" Immediately Hisashi noticed a number and mask on her, which meant that she was not just an arrancar, she was an espada. Normally, Hisashi would have finished her as soon as he through, but after meeting Tomix, he didnt even think about.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 am

Tomix jumped back when a girl came falling from the sky. To his supirise, it wa his friend Locura.
"Hello Locura, this is the last place I'd expect to see you."
He reached a hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:07 am

Yuki smiled slightly at Tomix's resolve to destroy the espada, but it fell off her face in an instant as she turned abruptly towards the sky as a gargantua opened, spitting out a young girl, who fell face first into the snow.

She could clearly see the number '3' and the girl's hollow mask, so her hand dropped to her zanpakuto and she felt her feet go into a fighting stance. However, Tomix greeted the girl - Locura - and made to help her up, and so Yuki relaxed her stance. If Tomix knew and trusted her than she did as well. She must be a former espada if she's associated with Tomix.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:23 pm

"Why is this the last place you would expect to see me? Karakura Town is soooo how right now, so I decided to pop in down here...or up here, whichever it is, to cool off a bit," Locura explained, allowing Tomix to help her up. Been some time since someone's actually helped me up like that, not that I needed it Locura thought to herself, brushing the snow off the outfit that exposed some of her skin to the elements before addressing Yuki. "My name's Locura; obviously you're able to tell I'm an espada, and I guess you think I'm a former one, since you haven't attacked me yet, right?" Locura asked of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 am

Why would I need a coat? Domon had barely let the words out of his mouth when he found himself falling face-first into a rather cold batch of snow. Standing up, he wiped himself off, talking to himself and Ishpaleum angrily. Should have seen that coming... he never gets seems to get tired of tossing me around. He looked towards the sky, and could almost hear his father's laughter riding on the wind. I bet you think this is hilarious, don't you?! I'll kill you Ish!

He waved his fist in the air for a moment, then realized for the first time that he was not alone. He turned to the group that had assembled in what appeared to be Antarctica, blushing a little. He had not meant for them to hear it. Looking around, he realized that he didn't know any of the people that had gathered, but doubted if they were enemies. Hi...
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 am

Tomix frowned when he heard it was hot in Karakura.
"Well, maybe it was a good thing I turned up here...I hate the heat even more then cold."
He turned to see yet another stranger turn up.
"Hello there. just to tell you, theres two shinigami here and two Espada! And I'm guessing you're a good guy."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:57 am

Hisashi smirked as the female arrancar ask Yuki on why we havent attacked her. "Cause we have one espada friend already, I think we have room for one more." Hisashi smiled at the arrancar thinking that she was a little bit cute, but he thought that to all the ladies. He suddenly turned around and saw what looked like another person coming over to the group. Hisashi chuckled a little with he came over to talk to Tomix. "Just what we need, another party guest."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 am

Yuki nodded slightly towards Locura as she introduced herself and said that she must think the espada was an ex-espada.

"I'm Koori Yuki, captain of the 10th division; that's correct - are you an ex-espada?" Before she could get the espada's answer a new guest arrived in the form of falling face first in the snow. [i]Where do they keep coming from?[i] It was getting slightly ridiculous; she never thought that this type of place would be that popular, but apparently she was wrong. Looking at the new male she could tell that he was human, but his reiatsu seemed slightly... off? She didn't really know how to describe it - she would just settle with human for now.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next