Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Call (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Ace ran from the school yard to the soccer field and now was on his way across the bridge in the town. The young shinigami had told the Captains, that while he was in town he would not fight anything that was not mystically evil, i.e Hollows, Bounts and the like. That included human jocks whom seemed to want the kids head on a pike. Ace legs made it across the water way.

Stopping he faced his pursuers. Taking his right hand and index finger he placed it on his lower eye-lid. Pulling down he stuck out his tongue. "Losers!," He said as he turned tail and ran some more. Once he was out of sight he began to laugh. "Those losers, really thought they could catch me. I am the Vice-Captain of the 11th division." He proclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:31 pm

"Squad 11 is the Millitia squad, right? Well, sadly you are pale in comparison to a highly ranking Espada. Yet, I mean you no harm unless you do harm onto me. I am Kyouga Walker, Primera Espada." Kyouga said as he attempted to strike a conversation as he approached Ace. Kyouga was of coarse one of the nicer Arrancars of Las Noches, but he anticipated primal aggression from the Shinigami. Kyouga was wearing his own furry cloak that was quite unique, but he wondered if his appearace surprised Ace.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Ira appeared and smiled as she looked at the two as she swung on a swing, dressed in a school girls outfit, but her tattoo on her ear was obvious. She was interested, she felt the reitsu of the wierd Espada from Earlier, and the power of a simple shinigami. Other than that her reitsu was completely hidden.*"Hello Hello Hello kiddies."* She chuckles as she looks at them, although she only looked like she was maybe sixteen.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Before anyone knew it, Ace had jumped back and was in full shinigami gear, hand on his Zanpakutou. His eyes looked at the girl and the man. He thought it was a man. He looked weird. He did not care, though. All he heard was espada. His eyes had looked over the two. His gigai had finally gotten off the ground and ran. Smirking he placed his hand on his head.

"So, off the top. If you are here to cause me harm, be warned. I am not a normal Shinigami." He said as his reiatsu grew to Vice-Captain levels. Even though he had the seal on his chest, he was not afraid to fight if he had to. He did not want to, but he would. Looking around it seemed that the area had stopped in time, but it was just his nerves getting the shock.

Two people had appeared and one he could not get a clear reading on.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 am

Yuki watched as Ace ran away across the bridge, making a funny face at a couple of dumb jocks who were currently chasing him. School had ended not too long ago - thank god!- and now she was ready to get out of this stupid uniform; she felt so much more comfortable in her shinigami uniform rather than this skirt. Maybe she might even leave the restricting gigai which made her power seem like that of a spiritually aware human - that would always be nice...

She looked up when she felt the reiatsu of two powerful arrancar nearing Ace's position and started to run in that direction in case he needed help. When she got to the place where Ace was she saw him standing in front of two arrancar - one of which who had a very weird sense of fashion.

"Need any help?" She felt the need to ask because usually 11th division members had the idea that they could fight anything without help.

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 am

Ace eyes jerked towards the Captain. She asked if he needed any help. The truth of the matter was yes. He was up against two Arrancar. One who claimed to be an Espada and the other. No clue, Ace had just then picked up the hollow reiatsu. "Well, when you see me bleed then help, but until then. Let not jump the gun." So, he told her no. He could handle it.

All he was hoping was that this did not turn into a repeat of his first time out on his own. Even though it happened a while back. Way before he became a Vice-Captain, people still mention it. Looking to the Arrancar he unsheathe Utsukushii Barādo. As the blade came out the light bounced off it and went for the man in the weird get ups eyes.

"So, who gets their butt handed to them first?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 am

Karel giggled as her true form appeared as her feathered headress went over her(See avatar.) Her eyes were like two pieces of Gold and her skin was slightly tanned. The hair flowing from her crown was black and white and along with this three swords appeared at her side as she looked at Koori smiling and she bowed very polietly for an Espada before she spoke in a sweet Tone*"Former Primero Espada Ira Karma, it is a pleasure to meet you two..."*She seemed very sincere and seemed to be gentle. The only lie to be detected was that on her ear there is a faded Zero on it, but now there was a one in its place.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 am

"Well I suppose that would have to be me, but I must say that you guys aren't as friendly as the Vizards I've met. I really didn't hurt anyone. The one you should be really worried about is Gin Ichimaru. After all, I saw him in a fight with Nemu. To be honest, I really respect you guys, but how are we to get along if we're always fighting?" Kyouga said calmly with a frown. He was obviously the sort of person to mediater. "Then again, it would be very rude of me not to accept your challenge. Don't worry, I'll make it very entertaining, if it's me that you're after." Kyouga finished calmly with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:32 am

Yuki nodded at Ace's wish for her to stay out of the fight unless he had blood drawn. Personally she thought it was stupid and reckless, but it was also to be expected from an 11th division member.

She turned to the arrancar who introduced herself as Ira Karma and bowed slightly back in return, but didn't offer her name - name's could be recognised. At the moment she wasn't letting off a lot of reiatsu, so she would seem like just a normal human, and for the moment that's what she wanted it to stay like. Walking over she sat on a little fence to watch the fight, her eyes staying alert so she wouldn't miss any of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:14 am

Ace smiled at the notion of fighting the two even more after the weird dressed one, mentioned Gin. He could have mentioned anyone else. Then he spoke to Vizards. As Ace was about to attack, he stopped. "You met one?" He said. The question was vague and had holes running through it. Ace had wanted to become a Vizard, but now that was halted he was with a Captain.

The Vice-Captains facial expression changed as he jolted towards the man. His hand on his Zanpakutou as he swung at the man. He was going at full power, but holding back. He wanted to get out of range, so he could talk to the man. Alone.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:40 am

Kyouga sonidoed into the air a few feet from Ace before he was hit, and chuckled brightly. "Yes, I've met several Vizards actually. I have met Kensei, Ishpaleum, Hayame, Ichigo Kurosaki, and Shinji Harako. It was also an honor to meet each one of them. I even aided Ichigo a bit when he was searching for a Bount." Kyouga explained with a fox-like smile that was identical to Gin's. It should have now become clear to Ace that Kyouga Walker was indeed male. Regardless, Kyouga wondered why Ace was so interested with the fact that he was on such good terms with the Vizards.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Ace flashed stepped to Kyouga and swung his Zanpakutou his way. "Y-you being on such good terms with those Freaks must know a lot about them." He said stressing freaks. Ace was playing it off, but he wanted to know who this guy was and if he could help Ace become a vizard. The Vice-Captain got close to the weirdly dressed male as if he was going to throw him.

"Tell me something. How do one become a Vizard?" He asked straining the words and speaking lowly. With is hand on the man, he went to throw him. It most likely would result in Ace being knocked back, but he wanted all the information he could receive from this freak. Also, he was not going to fall for the whole Kensei was a Vizard. No way the Captain Commander was one and the Gotei 13 did not know.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Ira giggles as Ace asks this and whistles, this was a secret that old man Ishpauleum had told her about. Ira sat next to Koori and sat happily like a little girl as she giggled. She really did enjoy watching people play together like this. She looked at Koori and smiled*People are so silly ma'am, its really not that hard according to uncle Ish, Ishy is fun to hang out with, and Vizards are fun to play with."*She giggles as she looks at the two.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Kyouga dodged Ace's sword, and landed lightly on his feet after he was thrown. "Well, you could always ask the Vizard Kensei Tenkai. He seemed like he could be a high ranking Shinigami as well. However, the best people to ask would be Kiske Urahara and Shinji Harako." Kyouga said calmly with a smile. "Wait... Could it be that Kensei is your Captain Commander? My, my, no wonder why you're so upset. You're probably in denial right now." Kyouga added with a gentle expression on his face. He wanted to be as helpful as possible, but the Shinigami seemed a bit tense right now.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 pm

The cross dresser was wrong, he was not getting tense. He was putting on a show and the best way to do that was to go into "Asobi Watashi ni Utsukushii Barādo" His blades quickly morphing into arm blades. Swinging he was going to wait for Yakan to take effect. "My Captain Commander is not a freak!" He said swinging at Kyouga. Ace was getting mad. He had spoke to Shinji, who sent him to Kisuke.

Everything the freak was saying he was doing. Getting closer he wrapped his arms around and Flash stepped out of distance of the others. "Okay, cut the crap. How do you become a Vizard?" He asked once more.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Kyouga sonidoed far away from the spectators, and Ace seemed to follow him. Kyouga sighed sympathetically as he realized that he would have to tell Ace the terrible truth. "Listen, Vice-Captain of Squad 11, what I'm about to tell you might surprise you or confirm what you already know. Now, all you have to do is resist from becoming a hollow. If you are able to resist being transformed into a hollow, you will gain a hollow mask. The hollow mask is proof that you are a Vizard. However, until you conquer your inner hollow, it will always attempt to take control of your body periodically. If you do not attempt to fight your inner hollow, it will completely consume you and your body will completely become that of a hollow. Your inner hollow will also take full control of your body if you are unable to conquer it." Kyouga said calmly with a serious expression. "Does this answer satisfy you?" Kyouga asked calmly as he waited for Ace's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Ace with Shikai in hand slashes at the man. "That answers all, but nothing. I am a soul reaper. How do I suppose to fight something I do not HAVE!" With that he swings at him hard. The wave that came out was Shuryo. He was not caring. The attack was easily dodged, but he wanted something that could help him.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:55 pm

"Shatter your 'Soul Chain' first. If you do that, you'll become a normal soul and you'll be at risk of becoming a hollow. Theoretically, if your Chain of Fate crumbles, you will start to morph into a hollow. Before fully becoming a hollow, you must then reclaim you Zanpaku-To to officially become a Vizard. Of coarse, that is the simplest way to do it." Kyouga said calmly as he quickly dodged Ace's attacks. "Might I ask your name?" Kyouga asked politely, hoping that they could get along.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:11 pm

The guy was speaking in tongue. Ace had no soul chain. He was a Shinigami already. If he had one it was most likely destroyed when he went to the Seireitei. Looking at the man, Ace gave. "My name is Ace. Why do you ask?" He said to the man. Looking at him Ace asked him a question. "How, do you expect me to go through this if I am a Shinigami already?"

It was true, Ace had not heard of anyone who became one as a full fledged Shinigami, unless the Captain Commander did it that way. "Before I kill you, tell me. What all do you know of Kensei?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm

"Oh, right! I forgot about that, sorry. In that case, you have to be put into a high emotional strain. It has been a pleasure to meet you Ace, but I was being honest when I said Kensei was a Vizard. In fact I was there when he shot a Cero at Nnoitra. Anyway, I know he is Ichigo's 'buddy' and he has a very friendly attitude towards others. However, please understand that I am completely against the Espada invading the Soul Society for their own gain. I actually intend to maintain the balance of souls. Yet, how badly do you want to be a Vizard?" Kyouga said and asked with a grin. Kyouga clearly meant no harm to Ace, but he did want to help.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Yuki turned to look at the former espada as she sat down next to her while Ace and the other espada started fighting. If he was only fighting one than the chances of him dying were severely reduced. The female was giggling childishly and started to talk about some 'uncle Ish' and Yuki wondered to herself whether the espada was a little bit crazy. She just hmmed in response and kept watching the battle.

It was strange, the pattern of attacking that Ace and the espada had, and if Yuki was to be completely honest it was almost as though Ace was trying to move the fight away from her. Was he that desperate to not have her interfere? She already said she wouldn't.

"What do you know of the vizards?"
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Ira looked up at Koori and shrugged before giggling a bit and standing. Ira was secretly always in her right mind, but she loved to be that way. Ira took a while to answer before she took off her crown of feathers revealing her face with golden eyes and white with black streaked hair. Ira spoke in a refined voice now as she spoke to her*"All I know of the Vizard is who they are and how they become one, I know not their goals or motives."*After the moment of seriousness she put her feather crown back on and gave her goofy grin again*"Looks like they are moving away from us, shall we pursue to see what they are saying?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 pm

What the? As soon as the crazy espada took off her ridiculous feather hat it was like somebody had put a brain in her head, with her voice lacking the childish quality it had before. So she - who obviously had ties with the vizard - was just as much in the dark about what they did as she was, assuming she was telling the truth. The vizards were an unknown, and Yuki hated unknowns, but there wasn't anything she could do about it.

When Ira put her hat back on it took all Yuki had not to sigh in frustration as the goofy grin came back. And then she frowned at her idea of moving closer to hear what they were saying. Now that she looked closer the two were talking more than they were fighting, and suddenly it hit her - Ace was moving away from her so she wouldn't be able to hear the contents of their conversation. What are they talking about? Yuki stood up.

"Yes, I think we should."
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am

Ira's hat dissapeared as her solid gold eyes fixated on the other two. She hated not knopwing how a fight was going, and She needed to make sure that that Primero stayed alive. She dissapeared without using sonido or anything of the sort, she simply ran at a speed that seemed untraceable. She watched the two fight as she looked at the captain and signaled for her to follow. Ira didn't like secrets, so she wanted to hear what was going on. She looked at Koori as well*"It seems your fellow Captains maybe planning things that are taboo for your kind, not that that is unbelievable...
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Ace was mad. The guy did not want to fight. He just want to help. Checking his area from the side of his eyes he noticed the others coming. Smiling he let the Espada no that the only was he was going to get away was by beating him up. "Sorry, bub, but my friend is expecting one of us to get hurt. So, after I beat the snot out of you. Meet me in Karakura town."

With that Ace gripped his Zanpakutou with both hands. This time he was planning on hitting the Espada, with a burst of energy flowing out of him, he swung his blade. Screaming "Shuryo Sonata." The attack took a lot more out of him than the previous one. As the wave made its way towards Kyouga, Ace Flashed Stepped behind the man and swung the blade once more at his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Call (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Call (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next