Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja! [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:38 am

Okashii stealthily crept along the brick wall, keeping to the shadows so as to remain undetected. He had foregone his normal clothes of jeans and a flattering polo shirt, instead wearing black loose fitting cargo pants and a black, short-sleeved shirt - this was for shadow camouflage! A few people stared at him as he passed through the town, but he knew that with his infallible camouflage they wouldn't be able to see him, so the person they were talking about couldn't possibly be him.

After a few more minutes of walking against the building he came to the edge before it passed onto the next building. However, there was a small, one-way road in between him and the next building. Gathering up all his ninja courage Okashii dived out of the safety of his cover and forward rolled over the road before instantly snapping into an upright position to press against the wall. Made it - that was a close one. He'd have to be more alert for those obvious traps that the enemy ninja had set up to try and get him to reveal himself; too bad for them that he was way too ninja and quick for them!
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 am

Now what is a Vizard doing here? Locura asked herself, her eyes on the rather strange boy; he seemed senile to her. From her point of view, it looked like the male was trying to avoid something that wasn't there. Wonder who he is? Locura asked herself, walking in the direction he had gone. Currently, she was in a gigai, and in her normal outfit; to add to that, she was hiding her reiatsu, so for all intents and purposes, she seemed like a normal human unless one concentrated hard on her.

He was pressed up against a wall when she spotted him again, and a sigh escaped her lips as she walked up to him. "Just what in the world are you doing? That black camouflage fails utterly when you're not even hiding your reiatsu," she commented to him, her arms crossed. "What, playing games in your head against imaginary people?" she decided to ask of him. "If so, mind if I join in? I'm a tad bored, and I haven't committed my daily act of crazy yet." Locura finished speaking to the boy. Sure am glad I'm in a gigai...otherwise he'd be able to notice I'm an arrancar pretty quick Locura thought to herself as she waited for Okashii's response.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Okashii was soon aware of the person following him, though he pretended that he wasn't, because if it was the enemy than they might make him play into their hands! He wasn't stupid, so he would not fall for such an obvious trick as to acknowledge their presence - he wasn't some newbie ninja. In attempt to try and shake the annoying pursuer, he picked up his spped slightly and rounded a corner to find... a dead-end! Damn, I allowed my feelings to cloud my judgment so that I didn't sense the danger until too late. Oh you are a clever pursuer! Pressing up against the wall in preparation of performing his hiding technique he heard the voice loud and clear in the small alleyway.

Turning around to face the girl who presented herself, as there would be no point in trying to pretend he wasn't there if she had spotted him, he could see that she was youngish and was walking towards him. However, he looked indignant at her words - what would she know about camouflage? And she sensed my reiatsu as well? It was true that he hadn't been hiding it, but that just meant she wasn't a normal person if she could sense it - meaning she was the enemy!

"A game in my head? No, you have it all wrong, I'm a ninja who's trying to get away from the pursuing ninjas who are trying to steal the true ways of a ninja from me. And it looks as though you've already joined in my enemy whom I must run from!" Now that a new person had joined the game it would become so much more fun!
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 pm

The boy was obviously crazy; considering she herself was crazy, she didn't mind this fact. She didn't feel anyone else around, so these ninja he were talking about didn't exist; just for kicks though, the tanned girl decided to go along with it. "Now that you mention it, I think I am in league with these pursuing ninja. A while back I was approached by a shady looking creature and, well, I ended up getting in league with them," Locura responded; now that she thought about it, being a ninja would be kinda cool. She'd get to be all stealthy and sneaky around people, plus she'd have a reason to act all mysterious. I do kinda doubt this guy's a ninja though she told herself; said thought was the only thing curbing her excitement.

Her eyes looked him over, she pretending to be searching for a way to strike. "So, you gonna give up this "true ways of the ninja" thing or is this gonna hafta get ugly?" Locura questioned playfully; were he paying careful attention, he would probably be able to tell that she wasn't completely serious in that. For the most part, she was just going along with this game that he had made up. I hope he tries to run away...it'd be exciting to chase him all over Karakura in something like a game of tag Locura thought to herself. Already, in her mind's eye, she was imagining the possibilities that could happen from it. She decided that, in the end, she would catch up with him and reveal that she was, in fact, not an enemy ninja, despite how cool that idea seemed to be to her.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:38 am

They stood there while the girl seemed to be thinking of something, and Okashii kept fidgeting as he had never been able to keep still for very long - especially not when his life, or worse his secrets, could possibly be in mortal danger! Suddenly she started speaking and she had his entire attention. His face dropped as he heard her words, his mouth hanging open slightly before he closed it - it was just as he had suspected, this female was working with his arch nemesis Jaaku Kyousouaite, the rivaling ninja who made it his business to be a part of everyone else's business.

"Jaaku will never take me alive! I will not fall here, my foe, as I am the legendary ninja from legend and shall never be beaten!" With that he spun around and made a weird sound before running away as though he 'teleported' to a different location. As soon as he made it past her and was out of sight he used shunpo to get atop the building a few buildings down. Ha! Catch me now human! He was running and jumping quickly over buildings, no longer using shunpo, but he had gotten a decent head start that she would never be able to beat in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:18 am

((Just so you know, since I don't know Okashii's stats, I'm assuming Locura's faster than him. If you want me to change it, just ask))

Wonder who this Jaaku fellow is...maybe he is a legendary ninja as well? Locura thought to herself; she would really have to investigate into what the heck the boy was talking about. She watched as the boy ran off; she could have easily caught up with him, she was sure of that, but that wouldn't make the chase any fun at all. So, she just stood there, acting dumb for a little bit, before she suddenly disappeared from the spot. She appeared short of where she had wanted to appear, and cursed her gigai for the moment; the thing always seemed to limit her abilities. It was useful for blending in with humans, but for all other purposes, it was useless.

Still, she was fairly fast even in her gigai, and she was soon running off in the direction he had gone. Even without the use of a sonido, she was moving pretty quickly, and within a couple of minutes, she spotted the boy, jumping over buildings. "Neh, you know, you're pretty sloooow for a ninja. Maybe I'm a better ninja than you!" Locura called out to him. Were he to look behind him, he would be able to see that she was catching up with him. "If you're so legendary, why have I never heard of you?" she said that mostly just to mock him. If he truly was legendary, she was positive she would have heard of him, considering the time she spent in the human world.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 am

(OOC: That's ok, I don't know them either - I really should do them ^^ Anyways, I'd say you would probably be faster than him as well)

It wasn't long until he could feel the girl not too far behind him, and he felt shocked - how had she caught up with him, considering he had used shunpo to get ahead a fair distance. Maybe... Maybe she really is a ninja!

Despite what others thought Okashii wasn't an idiot - in fact when he had been a lieutenant in Soul Society he had been one of the smartest strategists, but it took too much effort to think so he didn't, which gave him the appearance of stupidity - which he didn't mind at all. This farce combined with his slight ADHD qualities, and his inability to remain concentrated on anything made life so much more simpler.

But in saying this he knew that he wasn't a ninja, and that this was all a game that he had made up, but for a human to catch up to him... That was not normal - so either she was a ninja, or she wasn't human and he liked to believe that it was the ninja one.

Picking up the speed and shunpoing forward again he put more distance between them as a sort of test of her abilities - if she kept up, or got closer it meant that he would need to be a lot more careful of his new playmate.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 am

Locura could tell that, at the least, the boy she was chasing was a little shocked, which she was glad to find out. If he could be easily shocked just by her keeping up with, and gaining on, him, then he would be more shocked when she suddenly appeared in front of him. She had no doubts in her mind that she could perform such a feat, despite the fact that the boy was using shunpo to try and get away from her. Not gonna help ya... Locura thought to herself cheerfully, and soon after she thought that, much like Okashii, she vanished from view, only to reappear quite a ways later, this time much closer than before to the boy known as Okashii.

"Well, you need to go faster, ninja boy," Locura commented to the boy as she continued to chase after him, again gaining on him. "If you keep this up, I'm going to eventually catch up to you. You realize that, right?" Locura grinned a bit as she said that, wondering how he would react. Truth be told though...he is a bit fast, all things considered. Perhaps he really is a ninja, neh? Locura was thinking to herself as she continued her chase of the boy. It was about then that she wondered what she was going to do when she caught him; probably reveal who she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja! [open]   Ninja! [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja! [open]
Page 1 of 1