Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the hunt [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:11 pm

A Garganta tore open in the middle of Karakura Town, and out stepped Nnoitora Jiruga, the 7th Espada. He was pissed of the outcome of the meeting - he had been late, and Grimmjow yelled in his face. If it wasn't for Grimmjow being his leader, he would have took his tongue and tore it off and fed it to him. Though Nnoitora had a feeling if he attacked Grimmjow, the other Espada would come and fight him, for sure.

It was about noon in the World of the Living, and humans were walking around frantically, going about their business. Some were shopping, some were talking, and some were just being immature little brats; stealing from stores and running from other kids. Nnoitora even witnessed a little fight between 2 males and a female. The male punched the female in her rib cage, and she lost control and started kicking and punching - and the weird part was that it was as the same time!

He couldn't help but laugh to himself when he saw the woman get beat with a stick from what seemed to be the Law Enforcement in the World of the Living. She was putt in metal cuffs and put inside of a vehicle, which sped off and took a sharp right at the next street light. Humans were so weak and boring... Their lives were nothing compared to an Espadas'! Though recently, the Espada haven't been doing much, especially when it came to Shinigami. It seemed as if they were hesitating, though Nnoitora wasn't quite sure.

He walked around, looking for any Shinigami, whether it be a Captain or anything below, or above. He had the intent to kill. If Grimmjow wouldnt make a move against a Shinigami, then Nnoitora would, and he would kill them!
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:15 pm

"Looking out for trouble again, huh, my "master?", a teasing all to familiar female voice said from in front of him. On a bench placed at the side of the sidewalk, his former fraccion, Amata was sitting, or halfway laying down, seeming to have awoken from one of her naps. It wasent a surprise she feel asleep on a place so carelessly.

"I didnt reach the damn meeting...but who cares..i guess Grimmy got you all angry?", she said, as she stood up. Her 17th number on the leg, had been replaced by a 8, meaning she was one number below him in ranks among the espada.
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Mmm. Of course. That son of a bitch, he thinks he's all bi and bad! I'd love to see him get in my face when we're OUT of Las Noches!.... Nnoitora yelled, tensing up, then looking around. Tch... So i came here - and if i see any Bitch-Ass Shinigami, they'll die... he shouted, looking at his Zanpakutou. And what brings you here?
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Amata let out a annoyed sigh, befor she reached up and smacked her hand against his face, in a attempt to shut up her former master. "Old man...you still act like a violent maniac...", she said, befor she placed her hands behind her neck and looked up at the sky. "Looking around for some fun also...but then i found this nice bench and took a nap.."
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Nnoitora's face grew red with anger, and he raised his Zanpakutou, as if to attack her, but he suddenly lowered it. Whatever. he said, after a few seconds of hesitation. He held back his anger, hoping for it to go away, Well, i'm off to look for Shinigami to kill... Maybe a few humans... Yeah, that sounds fun... I think i'll to kill a few humans.... Nnoitora said, getting his evil little grin.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 pm

"Ehh, take me with you", she said in a almost begging voice, befor she did something she hadent done for a year. She craweld onto his thin back, took her arms around his belly and held around his neck tightly, it was a thing she had done oftenly as his fraccion. "Then find us some fun..unless your to old to walk", she said in a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Kensei had been visiting the human world, to escape the demon known as paperwork. He had seen a garganta open and two people come out. He smirked "well well well, what do we have here?" He asked nnoitora. He was going to have fun, no shikai, not even hollow powers, he knew Nnoitora was a melee fighter, and could be dealt with in the sealed form. "I thought you had died from that Nel girl"
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Nnoitora stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to face the Shinigami, only to have a look of pure evil on his face. Nel? Kill me? HAHA! he said, as he began to laugh frantically. He regained his control and looked at the Shinigami, You... Shinigami! What the hell're you doing here? Come to die, didn't you? Nnoitora said, kneeling on his right knee, and touched his two fingers to the ground.

A surge of yellow Reiatsu crawled on the floor and to the Shinigami, and back to Nnoitora. His eyes grew wide, and his jaw dropped for a second. D-...Damn! You're a strong one! he said, regaining his smile as he stood back up and grabbed his Zanpakutou. Too bad you're gonna die! he yelled, running at him. When he got within arms-length, he swung his gigantic Zanpakutou down at the Shinigami, laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm

"Oi, theres someone sitting here, baka!", Amata said, as she grabbed the top of his zanpaktou with her free hand, preventing it from slashing down onto Kensei. "Baka....", she mumbled, befor she looked down from her spot on the back of the tall Nnitora. "Oi, old man, whats your name?", she said, looking down at the shinigami who had appeard.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Kensei chuckled "old? do I look old to you?" Kensei whined childishly, he looked only twenty five and he was being called old. "my name.... is Kensei Tenkai" He smirked, looking vicious like a wolf, ready to tear his enemy to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:58 pm

"I swear, you two never change!" Kyouga said from above their heads with his arms crossed across his chest. Kyouga wanted to see their reactions, but he had a better idea. "Hey, wanna fight me?" Kyouga asked Nnoitra, hoping he would accept. Besides, he couldn't find Sairento anywhere or sense his presence. So, Kyouga was going to get warmed up for now. "Kensei, huh? That's a good name you've got there." Kyouga complimented Kensei, and wondered why he was here in the first place.

OOC: I have to go to a festival soon. I'll be back later.
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Go the hell away, Kyouga! Can't you see we're getting into a fight?! he asked, slightly annoyed. He looked at Kensei once more, thinking that her Pesquisa was somehow inaccurate.Next time you stop me mid-swing, i'll be slinging you with my weapon! Now move! he yelled, bringing his Zanpakutou down once again, trying to hit Kensei again.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 pm

"Kyouga also? ehh, you have many fanboys, "master", she said in a grin, seeming to be amused over annoying him. Amata didnt let go, in fact she just clung tigther. "This is how i have fun..if you cant fight that pansy with me on your back, you are getting old!"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Kensei easily blocked the blade "your too slow. and you didnt capitilize "I'll" Nnoitora" He smiled. He attempted to lightly punch Nnoitora in the stomache, lightly being only knock the wind out of him, not make him puke out his own stomache.
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Nnoitora's Hierro had protected him from that blow, since it was a weak-punch from somebody of his stature. If your going to punch me, make it hard! he yelled, sticking out his tongue, letting the Cero form on the tip. In only a few seconds, it blasted from his tongue, at the shinigami who was close-range. When it fired, he jumped back a few times and grabbed Amata from his back and placed her on the floor. Either fight or stay outta my way he commanded.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 pm

"Test, fine!", Amata said in a exsited voice, as she withdrew her zanpaktou from its holster on her back, and held it in front of herself. "And dont command me around..your not my master anymore..". She got a evil smile accros her face, it wasent hard to belive she had once been his fraccion.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:25 pm

"I see.... your heirro is stronger than mine..... oh well" He said cheerfully. He charged condensed reiatsu into his hand and pointed his palm, flat towards nnoitora. "Cero" The cero that came out was black and seemed to sparkle with electricity and heat.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:00 pm

"Nice one Kensei! Are you a Vizard?" Kyouga proclaimed and asked as he landed next to Kensei. Kyouga was actually starting to like Kensei quite a bit. "Okay, my turn~ Y'all better get back if you don't want hurt!" Kyouga shouted as he raised his hand, creating a relatively large orb. He then held his hand out in-front of himself, causing dozens of differint colored Ceros to be shot out of this single Cero. Kyouga smiled childishly when he attack had ended. "That was 'Barrage of Cero' just in case you were wondering." Kyouga said politely to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 pm

If i were you, i'd watch it! he yelled as he grabbed onto the chain of his Zanpakutou. He began to whirl it around, creating massive air currents. The trees started to bend, and his Zanpakutou became a spinning blur, all the while, Nnoitora was smiling simply and with pure despise for the Shinigami-Hollow thing. Not bad for a bitch ass shinigami, i suppose! he yelled out, laughing to himself.

He slung his spinning Zanpakutou at Kensei, making sure to keep ahold of the chain so he wouldn't loose the Zanpakutou from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 pm

"whats with the giant spoon?" He tilted his head. He was testing Nnoitora's paitence, not just strength. He grabbed the zanpokuto and pulled it, trying to pull Nnoitora towards him. He grabed his zanpokuto and got ready to slash down on him.
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Nnoitora gave a giant smile as he jumped backwards, grabbing the chain on the end of his Zanpakutou, and pulled it towards him. The Zanpakutou ripped from his hands, possibly cutting him - Nnoitora couldn't tell. Nor did he care. Don't even think you can cut me, shinigami. My hierro is the strongest! Nnoitora bragged, as he ran back at the Shinigami, with his Zanpakutou raised. When he was about 2 feet away from him, he quickly brought his Zanpakutou down, attempting to make a slash across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Kensei chuckled, this was pathetic. He blocked the blade... with his open palm. "care to test that?" His manic smile appeared on his face again. He loved toying with people. He himself had a heirro, while it was as strong as an espada's it was because his amazing ammount of reiatsu. He slashed down towards Nnoitora's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:21 pm

The slash left sparks flying from his chest, and Nnoitora smiling still. I wasn't lyin! he spat, sticking out his tongue, charging a yellow cero. After a few seconds, the Cero was shot at close-range, and Nnoitora lumped back several yards, doing a backflip before landing. I dont care who ya are! Ya cant cut me! My hierro is the strongest!! Nnoitora bragged as he held his Zanpakutou by its chain, and threw it at the Shinigami once again.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Kensei sighed "quit throwing that damn spoon" He yelled out. He sonido'd out of the way of the cero seconds before it went off. He suddenly poured reiatsu into his zanpokuto. Before it was simple, he had been swinging a sword, but now he had reiatsu in it, and a shit load at that. He grabbed the giant spoon again and his eye twitched "if it didnt work the first time what makes you think it matters the second?"
Back to top Go down
Nnoitora Jiruga

Nnoitora Jiruga

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Nnoitora smiled again, and gave a glare, and simply said, I didn't.. He said it in a cold voice, but now that it was in his hands, Nnoitora used a Sonido, multiple Sonidos, actually - and he used the chain of his Zanpakutou to tie up the Shinigami, and when he was finished tying it up, he used the first two fingers on his left hand, and faced Kensai straight-up, and shot his fingers at Kensai's throat, aiming to penatrate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the hunt [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt [open]   On the hunt [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

On the hunt [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next