Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:35 pm

The streets of Karakura Town were barely lit in the southern district and the night was blistering cold even though it was the middle of summer. A man of average high stalked the dark streets aimlessly with a light jacket on over his black t-shirt. He say a young woman waiting on a corner and thought "what perfect victim, a woman with no true purpose in this world." He made his way over to her and flash a charming smile along with a fat stack of cash, and this made her putty in his hands. He led her to a run down motel and threw her onto the bed and as she closed her eyes for what she thought would be the greatest time of her life. She waited then finally opened her eyes only to let out a shriek of terror as she witnessed a huge pitch black serpent emerging from his body then strike her in the stomach. After 2 minutes her body went limp and he walked out of the door into the night once again.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Ichigo was hopping the roofs of karakura, in the southern district of the city. He was on night patrol and it was his duty to take down any rogue hollows at this time of night. He hated how this was the only interesting thing that happened in karakura anymore and stopped hopping, before he let out a sigh. He then hopped onto the ground, and began walking towards a woman selling herself on the corner.

Just then, Ichigo heard a piercing shriek in the night, and watched the prostitutes flee. He shook his head, running toward the source of the shriek. He came to a run down motel and noticed an open door. He ran in to see what was happening and growled at the deady body."Bounts.."he growled mentally.

Ichigo took in the excess spiritual power that was left on the scene, and popped a soul candy into his mouth. He was forced out of his body, through the back and began running toward the trail of spiritual energy. He saw a man in a light jacket of average height walking through the darkened streets, and silently decided to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:51 pm

The man felt a presence but didn't turn around to acknowledge his pursuer. He glanced up to get a better feel of his surroundings and noticed a few alleyways and smirked. He continued to walk nonchalantly through the streets until he reached a dark alley filled with shadows and quickly run to it.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Ichigo followed the man, drawing his zanpakuto to be ready. His eyes glanced around the dark alley for any sight of him. There was no doubt this man was the bount he was looking for and he wanted to be sure he rid karakura of it.

OOC: SHort post, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Kyouga suddenly appeared silently walking next to him. Kyouga was armed and ready to help Ichigo Kurosaki fight this abomination. Kyouga didn't speak to Ichigo because he had a strange feeling that he wasn't wanted. However, Kyouga insisted in fighting alongside Ichigo. Besides, he wanted to know if it was possible if an Arrancar and a human could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Drake ducked into the shadows and used one of his unique abilities to blend into it. He could sense a battle in the making and wanted to avoid a confrontation.

ooc: lol its ok
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Ichigo swivled on the spot, looking for the bount. He sighed as he realized he lost it."Damnitt! You, espada, can you find this bount?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Drake stood perfectly still as the well at least 3 feet away from him. He could see two men a soul reaper and a man with remnants of a hollow about him.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 pm

"Of coarse I can, Ichigo. He is merely hiding in the shadows." Kyouga said honestly in a kind manner. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself last time we met. I am Primera Espada, Kyouga Walker. It is a great honor to have met you." Kyouga said as he introduced himself with a smile. Kyouga then reached into a shadow, and pulled Drake out as he restrained him. "He's all yours, Ichigo." Kyouga said calmly with his smile.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Drake struggled against his grip but didnt have the strenth yet as he body still didnt fully process the soul he just took. "Release me, I haven't done anything wrong!!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Ichigo grinned, and watched Kyouga."It's nice to meet you. You're not here to kill innocent people though are you?"Ichigo then shifted his gaze to where the man grabbed, watching the bount being pulled out."Ohh? And what of that dead female I found in the motel room? Tell me that."
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 pm

"That is nothing, I'm doing what I am suppose to do....what I have been doing for centuries." He explained as he continued to try to pull away from the hollow man.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 pm

A man came close to the other three men in the night. He had on a black trench coat that cover most of him. What anyone could see was his white shirt black pants and long black hair. When he was about 15 yards away he could tell that one was a bount and the other two where not. "No need to be mean to this poor boy. Let him go, and I will take care of him." That was a nice way of saying let go of him or deal with me.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Drake looked towards the voice and saw the man. Drake felt as though the man was just like him which was strange since he has only felt this way once before, over 300 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 pm

"If you continue to struggle, I'll slit your neck with these..." Kyouga said grimly as he showed Drake his bladed fingers. "Besides, Bounts don't need to devour human souls to survive." Kyouga said calmly to Drake. "I don't kill the innocent anymore. I more mature than I used to be when I was younger. Now, I work to maintain the balance between Shinigami and Hollows." Kyouga explained to Ichigo. "And you would be, Bount? Also, what do you plan to do with him?" Kyouga asked the new arriver, slightly suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:12 am

Drake stopped but not because of the threat but because he could feel Ink, his doll, beckoning for blood. "In time." He thought as the tattoo-like doll crawled up to his face and covered it completely in a black tar like substance.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 am

Ichigo kept a wary eye on the bount they had captured. It seemed a black tattoo or tar had then covered the man's face. He then looked to the new arrival, sighing softly. He wanted to fight them, but there was no need for a full-blown battle."Let 'im go Kyouga."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 am

Kyouga let go of Drake, and put his hands in his pockets. Kyouga didn't say anything because he might provoke a fight, and they were greatly outnumbered. Live to fight another day, I suppose... Kyouga thought as he waited for the Bounts to make their next move. Kyouga and Ichigo had gotten themselves in a fine mess, and he prepared for the worst scenario.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 am

Drake's eyes shifted from the icy blue to a dark yellow to slits in the middle. "How dare you touch me..." He whispered in a low growl as a black sword like figure seemed to slide out of the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Ichigo kept his eyes on the bount, holding his hand up to his face, ready to draw his vizard mask if needed."A fight isn't your wisest move, bount."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Kyouga went over to Ichigo, and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "Ichigo, there's nothing more we can do here. Let's just walk away." Kyouga said calmly, attempting to reason with Ichigo to turn away from them and walk away from a possible unneeded fight. Regardless, Kyouga knew that standing down would likely spare their lives.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Robert simply observed the bount for a second before he said his next words. "Come with me and I will take you to a place where you will not have to deal with the likes of them." Robert gave him an offer to return with him to his home base, and it will be there that he will give him "food".
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Drake shrugged and went towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Ichigo let his arm drop, then nodded to kyouga and silently turned around, walking off

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Sighing, Kyouga went to the direction that Ichigo was walking. A matter of fact, he was concerned about Ichigo's reckless aggression. However, Kyouga was a decent voice of reason.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the hunt   On the hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

On the hunt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next