Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hunt for Evil

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:51 pm

He knew something was wrogn Dellapero taking over the espada somebody else must be involved and Darque had some clues about who been helping because he couldn't have done something like this by himself. The only clue about who this mystery man helping Dellapero could be the old captain commander from the Soul society this Kensai person might have the same determination that Aizen had. "Hmmm Kensai was the captain commander and now after hearing the rumors somebody else had taken over could he have bretrayed them? If that true then Ishpaleum and the others might be in trouble" He thought. Darque knew it was stupid to enter the Soul scoiety after trying to obtaain Oken but still he wanted answers and maybe perhaps making friends with some soul reapers could be a better way to obtain information. Darque started walking with spiritual pressure at a high state even though he was a former espada his arrancar powers were strong enough to handle an soul reaper. But it was odd he didn't want to get into a confrontation anymore perhaps this peace thing had finally entered his head. If only Grimmjow would finally realizes that arrancars were to be free spirits but that was all in the past now and a more serious problem was coming. Darque knew for a fact that he was able to take on a former captain commander like Kensai unless he finds new ways of increasing his powers but one thing for ceratin. Kensai might have that black orb which Aizen had with him that hoyoku or whatever it called if that fool had that then he could spawn hybrids to serve leading to a more deadly problem.

"Aizen's legacy must not continue and this Kensai and his followers must be stopped....If I have to I'll must help the Soul society and Ishpaleum to end this evil" He thought. Darque stops for a moment thinking it was going to be difficult for the Soul society to believe him after what he's done. He didn't want to deal with Squad Two the same squad that killed Barragan which he had no regrets about the King of Hollows got what he deserved.

Darque walked slowly hoping not be spotted...
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Hisashi was sitting at a nearby building thinking to himself while he laid against it. "Now lets see...Do I want to do some guard duty, or do I want to skip it and go sleep?" Hisashi rubbed his chin and question as he closed his eyes. "I think i will go sleep, That seems to be the best solution. Besides, they have many guards on duty right now" Suddenly he senses a high spiritual pressure nearby, almost startling him. "Hmmm....It looks like no one i know, But i better check it out, it too noisy to sleep." Hisashi follows the energy, hoping for something to do
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:29 am

Kenpachi noticed something odd. Turning to majeh, majeh just nodded and led the way. Striaght to an arrancar. "Well, well, well. What have we here?" Kenpachi asked as he stood about 10 feet from the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 am

Majeh was right beside kenpachi. While in soul soceity he rarely traveled far from kenpachi and almost never away from anyone in kenpachis group. "Well kenpachi, its to easy to tell. Just by reading his spirtual pressure. Hes an arrancar obviously. However to be more specific hes got the spirtual energy of on ofthe low espada. Probally number 4 mabey 3." Majeh did quick work analyseing the man. Neither him nor kenpachi had any reason to fear and espada. Both of them could easyly take out any cero espada so one by himself was almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 am

Darque knew this was going to be bad sensing a whole lot of spiritual pressure but which direction no it was everywhere this wasn't going to be good. If he was ready perhaps he would give them a fight to remember but he wasn't strong enough to defeat a captain. He wasn't going to make the same mistakes that the espada serving Aizen did, he always thought leading them to die was a stupid move. Darque just wanted Aizen's legacy to end and Kensai was trying to start whatever evil plans he had but it had to end. "Awww, I can't detect the spiritual pressure but it huge must be a captain or a vizard in the mist....Well, I'm just an espada looking for answers maybe the Soul society can help me out"

Darque was looking back and forth thinking this maybe stupid but he got no other choice the guy wanted answers to his questions.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Hisashi just arrived when he saw other people standing in front of what looks like an arrancar. He stood there next to an unknown character and Captain Kenpachi. He looked between the arrancar and him and smirked. "Guess i was late for the party." Hisashi put his hands in his pockets and sat down in the air, as he looked at Captain Kenpachi and the unknown person. "Well since you guys are much stronger, i think i will sit this one out."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:18 pm

"Sorry im not much for giveing but if you have questions ask away." Kenpachi stated coldly. His right hand held his sword on his shoulder his other hand lay calmly at his side. Noting the new comer. "Actually if all he has is stupid questions then hes all yours."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Majeh drew both blades of his zanpakto. He mumbled something to himself anf the blades glowed and grew in length. "Well if all you have is questions then you wont mind if my freinds join us." Majeh spred his arms. From his shadow he made shadow clones they looked just like him but were entirely black. A mass of about 100 clones climbed on the buildings around them stood in the street behind him. Stood around him and kenpachi clones were everywhere. "Now ask away"
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 am

This isn't gonna to be good if he tried anything but still he wanted to know a few things before on with his quest to end this nightmare. They did allow him to ask his questions which seemed like a nice gesture since something seemed to be troubling him for a while. "Alright, I do have an important question and here it is....Was your former captain commander named Kensai?" Darque believed this Kensai may have persuaded Dellapero to take over as espada leader and overthrow Grimmjow still that happen too quickly.
Darque knew this Kenpachi would love to fight maybe if he started an whole lot early, the former espada would have given this captain a shot at the title. But Darque was only her to start his investigation about this Kensai person and to end this new rule over the espada, he felt bad leaving Grimmjow like that but he couldn't live the espada lifestyle.

"Because really I want to end this horrible & unforgiven nightmare once and for all....If that means putting my life on the line so be it...." He said. Darque frowns just a little because he was telling these soul reapers what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 am

Hisashi sat in his indian style and nodded. "The fact that you know his name means that you already know the answer." Hisashi was surprised that an arrancar knew the name of the former captain commander, but was also suspicious of him, thinking that the arrancar had guts coming to a place full of shingami.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Kenpachi's head jeared slightly as it turned and caused his eyes to lay upon the boy with a glare that could kill with just its force. "At the same time boy would you also like to give him your name, squad and seat number?" Kenpachi did not like the boy smart mouthing someone who if a fight broke out would be his oppent. It was offensive to steal someones oppent and then hide behind that person. Kenpachi knew this would happen if he allowed the boy to continue. So he was hopeing with one remark he would watch his tounge more carefully.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:46 am

"Obviously that was a yes i guess." Majeh sighed to the arrancar. The man in one sentence fed the enemy what he wanted to hear and succesfully agitated kenpachi. Only thing that would of been worse is if he had doeen if after a fight had started...
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Hisashi wasnt really scared of Kenpachi personally, but he was a little frightened when he asked of his name, but he decided not to show it. "Sure" He said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Hisashi Ryuta, 3rd seat of Squad 5" Hisashi admittedly was kind of annoyed at Captain Kenpachi that he was asking for his information, but he knew that if he ever said anything wrong of him, that he would be done for, so he just kept his mouth shut after he gave his name and looked at the arrancar
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:04 pm

"So it is true....I can feel Aizen's laughter within hell already this needs to stop but I'm not ready to go guns blazing after this Kensai" He said.

"Well that explains a lot which means by now that guy must be planning to do something with the hogyoku something bad like what Aizen did" Darque thought the fallen pieces of the puzzle were coming into place slowly this Kensai was once the captain commander of the soul society. If Darque were to find & fight Kensai right now he's sure to die the guy needed a gameplan before something heroic for the glory of the espada race. Nnotira was defeated trying to fight the guy who fits the description of that Kenpachi Zaraki but Darque was going to have to do something drastic. An former espada like had some balls entering the seireitei like this going he wasn't going to leave peacefully.

Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Kenpachi was dumb struck at Hisashi's responce. He couldnt belive what he just heard. Lifting his hand he pinched his cheek. Nothing happened. Then he slapped himself. Still nothing happen. Kenpachi cocked his hand back and punched himself in the face knocking him back a little as some blood dripped form his nose. "Are you really so stupid that you dont understand sarcasm? Its like a monkey fucking a cocconut..."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Majeh wasnt as dumb struck as kenpachi since when kenpachi punched himself majeh snapped out of the daze as well. Looking at kenpachi majeh ask "What the fuck kenpachi?" Majeh just shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Majeh is voided from the posting order until he has been re-approved.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Darque was trying to find some trick or do some kind of challenge something to this captain's liking seeing that he was a strong warrior. Nnotira was a fool trying to fight this Kenpachi but maybe Darque could provide the captain an opportunity of an lifettime. The former espada started cracking his knuckles that mmaybe his plan could be set into motion but he got his answers. Kensai was this captain commander of the soul society and now somehow he must have persuaded Dellapero to take over as espada leader. "Hey you there Kenpachi....Calm Down I'll take you on leave that guy alone....I challenge you Kenpachi now come on" He said. In Darque's mind the kid didn't do anything wrong but why did Kenpachi do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt for Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Evil   The Hunt for Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Evil
Page 1 of 1