Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:45 am

What appeared to be a decapitated body wearing black cultist robes and hood walked through the alleyways of Karakura Town, holding a Ninjatou in it's right hand and what was assumed to be it's head in it's left hand. If that wasn't strange, the head was talking, even cursing. "Fucking shit. It's a fucking bitch to find some medical asshole to sew my fucking head back on" Haku's detached head cursed.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 am

DeMare was lying on a roof, looking on the sky. It was very few people outside today, so she didn't bother to hide. Besides, it wasn't that many people that could see her.
She heard someone speak. She sharpened her ears. It was the voice of child, but what a language!?
She sat up, to see a decapitated human-body walking around in the streets, with it's head in it's arms. This might be an interesting evening, after all... she smirked as she sonido'ed to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 am

"This just better not fucking interfere with proving my faith and loyalty to Kiryu-Sama or I'm gonna be fucking pissed" hissed Haku in his unusually deep, raspy voice that contrasted with his child like appearance as he spoke of the Dragon God of Evil Kiryu with great respect, indicating this 'child' was most likely a worshipper of said dragon.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 am

DeMare landed a few feets behind the child. I wonder what kind of parents this child has? Alcoholic's or something like that? Or was he abandoned?
She scratched the back of her head. And why is it holding it's own cursing head in it's left arm?!
She analyzed his words. Kiryu... she thought. Why does that sound familiar?
She suddenly realized why. Kiryu, the Evil Dragon God. The even worshipped him when she was a fresh Hollow, around 1900 years ago. She unsheathed her Zanpakuto. DeMare couldn't take any risks.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 am

"I've been serving Kiryu-Sama for 50 fucking years, ever since I was 7 years old. I wouldn't want Kiryu-Sama to think I was turning to heresy" he said as his body put the detached head of Haku onto the area he was decapitated and walked over to an old mirror. The sheathed it's Ninjatou and took out some very thick threads and a needle and started sewing the head back onto the body. "No use in hiding asshole. I know your fucking there" Haku growled at DeMare.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 am

I wasn't hiding, worshipper of Kiryu. she told him, with an emotionless tone. She pointed at him with her blade. What is your name, child?
She asked, most of courtesy. She didn't actually want something to do with Kiryu, again.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 am

"First of all you fucking, piece of shit whore, I am not a fucking brat. I am 57 fucking years old. Just because I look like a fucking brat, doesn't mean I am a fucking brat. Secondly, my name is Haku Saiyukai, The Apostle of Kiryu-Sama, his Messenger of Destruction, his Unholy Prophet" he said with pride as he appeared to have some trouble with sewing the back of his head but seemed to get it eventually as he finished up with his treatment as he turned to face her, his light blue, pupiless eyes containing a large, bottomless pool of madness and insanity. This 'child' was obviously psychotic in some way, considering the sheer of amount of insanity swirling in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:26 am

To my, you are just a child, worshipper of Kiryu. she spat out.
She started to walk towards the boy. At least if we compare ages. I am 1934 years old, worshipper of Kiryu.
DeMare started to walk in circles, but she let her gaze of the child. What is he? He survived a decapitation. What is behind such a durability? she thought, while her face turned puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:31 am

"I bet your wondering how I survived a decapitation. Well that is because I am fucking immortal. Kiryu-Sama granted me immortality and a special attack that is tied to my immortality. I am invincible, I cannot die" Haku said with a wide, proud grin, though it was a lie. If his body and head were turned to ash or if he never ate or drank anything, he would die like any other person, though DeMare didn't know that. To know that Kiryu actually gave one of his worshipers a form of immortality meant that this 'child' was obviously no ordinary worshiper, considering Kiryu usually does not trust a single one of his followers with such a powerful ability.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 am

Immortal? There is always a way around immortality, child. she thought to herself.
DeMare sheated her Zanpakuto and crossed her arms, making her breasts more visible. She eyed the child Indeed, this child isn't normal, by any means. She started to walk a other way, making as little noise as possible. So... she turned her head to the side, to watch the kid. I suppose you like to kill? Of course DeMare had noticed his bloody clothes. To be more correct, kill for Kiryu she snorted in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 am

"Of course I do. I do it in the name of Kiryu-Sama, so that when he lays waste to the barren earth, the loyal followers will achieve eternal enlightenment" he said with an insane grin on his face as he reached into his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be someone's kidney. Then, in a disgusting display, he placed the kidney in his mouth and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 am

DeMare's face made a grimace. The child was repulsive! Eating organs of human's was far lower than anything she had seen before. Doing things like that for someone that may not even exist! This child was farther from normal than I thought!
She started to analyze the child. She narrowed her eyes. You are the only Kiryu worshipper in this part of Japan? she asked, with a halfheartet sigh following.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 am

"How the hell should I know? I'm not even from this fucking country. I was originally from a small peasant village in China and besides, it's not like we can sense our other followers" he said as he shrugged his shoulders. It was obvious he didn't know about it. Besides, this 'child' obviously didn't stay in one place for too long, most likely he travels around everywhere. As Haku spoke to DeMare, he unsheathed his Ninjatou and started cleaning it. The blade was very finely crafted with not a hint of rust and considering by his posture, it was obvious to DeMare that this Eternally Young Kiryu cultist had quite an exceptional amount of skill in the art of swordsmanship though it was curious as to why he would use a Ninjatou and not a Katana, considering that was a very common weapon when fighting with swords and is said to be the most practical, considering Ninjatou were mostly just display weapons that haven't been used the time ninja's were rumored to have been around.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 am

I thought that you met each other followers sometime, child. she closed her eyes and started to walk a bit farther away from him. She held her hands up in the air and pulled her fingers down. A big portal-like gate came into view. I am really sorry, Haku Saiyukai, but I will have to leave you soon. she said. The torrential gate had started become unstable. Idiotic Garganta. Why do you have to screw it up when I least need it?! She started to concentrate more. The Garganta started to get steadier.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:28 am

"Good. I don't want to fucking spend anymore time around you anyway fucker" he said with a scowl on his face as he proceeded to take up a rock and started attending to his Ninjatou, using the rock to sharpen the blade. For someone so completely insane, he seemed to be taking excellent care of his weapon, almost as if the weapon held a sentimental meaning to him.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 am

He has picked my curiosity... I will come back to check at him later. But know...
She stepped in to the Garganta, it slowly started to close itself. I have a mission to finish. she whispered, half loud. The Garganta closed around her, and where had been standing, a brightly coloured feather were lying.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)   Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiryu Chronicles - A Meeting Between a Former Espade and the Evil Apostle (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1