Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) Empty
PostSubject: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Haku grinned psychotically as he slit the throat an innocent high school girl who happened to have been taking a visit into the girls shower room with his trusty Ninjatou. He drew the symbol of Kiryu in the girl's blood on the shower room floor and proceeded to recite a prayer from the Book of Kiryu as he got on his knees in the middle of the symbol. "First to fall, the first of many to end as the Unholy Apostle brings about evil and death, fueling the evil almighty as Kiryu-Sama will lay waste to the barren earth as vengeance will be savored by the Unholy Dragon God" he recited as he clutched the pendant of Kiryu he had around his neck with the hand that wasn't holding onto the Ninjatou. His black Kiryu cultist robes and hood clung tightly to his small, seven year old frame as his hood was pulled down, showing the long, light blue hair, pupiless light blue eyes and child-like face as his usual psychotic, wide, ear-to-ear smile was plastered onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Orihime almost walks in on Haku but she sees him first and hides in one of the bath room stalls carefully closing the door and standing on the toilet to hide. She plans on trying to reject what happened to the girl as soon as it is safe to. She also hopes that who ever is out there doesn't notice her. But she is almost certain that will somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Haku blinked in surprise when he heard footsteps and turned around just in time for Orihime to disappear out of sight. "Come out you heathenous pile sewage waste so I can sacrifice you to the almighty and awesome Evil Dragon God that is Kiryu-Sama" he said in an unnaturally deep, raspy voice that severely contrasted with his childlike appearance.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Orihime decides to remain in hiding for as long as she can. Hearing the voice of this guy makes her nervous, but she covers her mouth before she can make any noises to betray her location. How ever there is only one bathroom stall with the door closed which is a dead give away as to where she is. She sends Shuno and Ayame out to clse and lock the rest of the stalls in an attempt to cause confusion. They start closing and locking the doors quickly slipping in between the wall and the sides of the stalls to avoid being seen, just in case this guy can see spirit entities.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:26 pm

"So, wanna fucking do it the hard way, huh? Just fine with me, I enjoy the thrill of finding my prey before I proceed to rip out their hearts and eat them" he chuckled psychotically as he headed over to the stalls. "1, 2, No ooooone can saaaave you" he started to sing as he used his super strength to kick the first stall door down and kicked it so hard it cracked the tiles on the wall "3, 4, look out you fucking whore" he sang as he punched the second stall door down "5, 6, this won't be an easy fix" he continued to sing as he ripped another stall door down "7, 8, your unfortunate fate" he sang menacingly as he proceeded to crumble the next to last stall door into a ball before throwing it backwards into the wall hard enough to make a large hole "9, 10, welcome to the lion's den " he finished singing as he stood in front of the last stall.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Orihime's eyes widen as she hears the stall next ti hers get opened the easy way. She thinks quickly but knows she can't kill this guy no matter what, so she decides to make an escape route. "Tsubaki, Koten Zanshun I reject!" Tsubaki flies out of her hairpins and blasts a huge hole in the wall behind the toilet allowing her to escape as Haku is about to rip open the stall door. She turns and leaps through the hole in the wall and starts running.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Haku laughed madly as he went full speed and rammed through the last stall door and through the hole in the wall, moving as fast as the speed of sound. Haku had a sickeningly cheerful look on his face, indicating that he was enjoying chasing after this girl. "Come on, you don't really think you can escape me, do you?" he asked her as he appeared in front of her thanks to his incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Orihime backs up and turns to run the other way, as she runs she does the only thing she can think of. "Lilly, Biagon, Hinagiku, Santen Kesshun I reject!" They fly behind her creating a large triangular shield between her and Haku. She doesn't know how long it will stop him so she runs faster than before hoping she can get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Haku narrowed his eyes in irritation as he sheathes his ninjatou. "Quick-Draw Dragon Strike" he said as he used his full speed and strength, which was 10x that of a normal human, to quickly draw his Ninjatou and slash at the barrier in an attempt to bring it down.

Name: Quick-Draw Dragon Strike
Description: A rather simple but very effective technique, this move is designed to kill the target in one quick flash of the sword by pulling it out of its sheath and performing an arc cut with tremendous speed. Usually however, if the opponent manages to dodge it, it leaves the user wide open to be countered.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 pm

The barrieer strains but holds as Orihime turns a corner and vanishes from sight. As her foot steps vanish the shield begins to crumble eventually shattering into thousands of reiatsu based particles. Lilly, Baigon and Hinagiku fly back to Orihime much faster most Shinigami can see since they are technically half of Orihime's Zanpakutō as far as the Shinigami and Vaizard's are concerned. Orihime continues running even though she has no idea her shield provided enough time for her to hide somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Haku growled in irritation when he noticed that she got away. "Dammit. I'm gonna need to make up for that fucking whore getting away in my next fucking cleansing ritual" he cursed with an irritable scowl on his face as he turned on his heel and disappeared via his super speed.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Orihime stops near the school's front door just before she reaches them and collapses on her knees breathing heavily. She starts crying at her lack of ability to do anything but run away. She thought she would be stronger than this, but in the end she did what she usually does.
Back to top Go down
Rosu Hogosha

Rosu Hogosha

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 am

It would be less than a minute before Orihime was found. Mercifully, it wasn't the psychotic child; in fact, it was a new student she'd likely never seen before. Hazel eyes peered at the crying redhead from beneath furrowed brows as he approached, having heard her running as he came down another corridor. Flicking his fringe from in front of his eyes, his thumb momentarily brushing past the dragon tattoo that snaked up his neck to his right cheek, he stepped carefully around the girl.

"Are you okay, miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm

"Uh yeah, yeah I am." Orihime tries lying while wiping her face. Although she has praciticed lying she knows she still isn't good at it like Ichigo or the others. She calms down and stands up. "I just forgot where I put something and freaked out that's all. But I remembered where it is now." Orihime puts up a smile and starts heading back to where the dead girl is hoping that the weird guys is gone now.
Back to top Go down
Rosu Hogosha

Rosu Hogosha

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:24 am

She was awfully worked up if she'd just forgotten where she'd left something...

Rosu chose not to question it, instead just nodding at the girl and flashing a reassuring smile. As she stood up and made her way back down the corridor in the direction she'd come from, the boy raised his left hand, rubbing the back of his neck as he peered down the hallway thoughtfully. His Quincy cross, in the shape of a pair of dragons twisted around an engraved circle, dangled innoculously from his wrist.

"That reiatsu..." he muttered to himself, his hushed voice barely audible. "What was it?"

With that thought, he glanced at the girl again. "And while I'm on the subject," he thought, "why can I sense reiatsu from her? She must be spiritually aware, but this isn't a Quincy's reiatsu, nor is she wearing a cross that I can see..."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Orihime makes her way back to bath room and summons Shuno and Ayame to fix the hole in the wall and all of the bath room stalls. Than she fixes the walls that took damage and finally revives the dead girl which takes the most time. When the girl wakes up she finds Orihime kneeling near her looking fairly tired.
Back to top Go down
Rosu Hogosha

Rosu Hogosha

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Rosu waited until the girl was a good distance down the corridor, then slowly proceeded in the same direction. It was something of a struggle to focus both on following her and suppressing his reiatsu as much as possible, but he made sure not to lose her. That was very nearly the case - but the orange glow and the feeling of her reiatsu coming from the girls' bathroom caught his attention. Slowly, hugging the wall, Rosu crept to the doorway and peered into the room.

What he saw caught a disbelieving gasp in his mouth. She was kneeling in front of a dead student, the glow coming from a domed energy field surrounding the corpse - but the corpse was reconstructing itself! The Quincy kept well back and watched as what must have been pints of blood ran up the girl's body into a huge slash wound across her neck, as if the redhead had pressed the rewind button on its profuse bleeding. Eventually even the wound itself closed up in the same reverse fashion, as if the glowing energy field had turned time itself around. This was so far beyond any kind of healing Rosu had encountered or heard of. In fact, the redhead was capable of bringing someone back from the dead like nothing had happened to them!

What was this girl...?
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 am

Orihime lays back looking at the ceiling of the girl's bat room as Shuno and Ayame fly up to her and look down at her. Shuno looks at Rosu "You can come in you know? I don't think this girl is going to say anything considering she just got killed and than resurrected. So please come in and tell us your name okay?" The girl gets up and leaves quickly not knowing what to think. Ayame smiles "Yes it's okay for you to come in. We could carry her somewhere else but if you do it, it won't look so weird. Besides normal humans can't see or hear us at all." They wait to see what Rosu has to say.
Back to top Go down
Rosu Hogosha

Rosu Hogosha

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm

From the fading energy field rose a small pair of fairy-like creatures which looked down at the tired, prone redhead, then up at Rosu. He'd been spotted; they even talked to him directly. His eyes flicking from one to the other, wondering exactly what they were, he stayed back to let the newly resurrected student walk briskly onto the corridor and away. Evidently she had no idea what had just happened, but didn't care to ask. He glanced both ways to make sure he wasn't being watched, then took a few steps into the bathroom.

"My name is Rosu Hogosha," he answered the small beings, "And I'm guessing you two are a manifestation of this girl's spiritual power." He glanced back over his shoulder, thinking of the once dead girl. "And what power it is..."

He turned next to look at the redhead. Was she really too exhausted to move? It wasn't that hard to believe; her reiatsu wasn't the strongest, and he imagined raising someone from the dead and completely healing the fatal injury must have taken it out of her. "Well, you know who I am," he told her, kneeling beside her. Hooking one arm beneath her knees and the other across her back under her arms, he heaved her up off the floor in a bridal carry and took her out onto the corridor. "And you've caught my interest with this odd power of yours. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:49 pm

"I am Shuno and this is Ayame." Shuno points to Ayame. "She actually fixed the wall behind one of the stalls, the stalls and a few sections of wall as well resurrecting the girl. Although she also made the hole in that wall to get away from the man who killed that girl." Lilly, Baigon, Hinagiku and Tsubai decide to make their appearances as well. Shuno gigles "These are Lilly, Baigon, Hinagiku and Tsubaki. We are the Shun Shun Rika, and yes we are Orihime's power. We can reject events in 3 ways. Tsubaki can cut anything if Orihime's desire is strong enough, but it usually isn't which makes Tsubaki enough to attack her in frustration. Lilly, Baigon and Hinagiku can stop any attack, again if Orihime's desire is strong enough. Also again it isn't always as they would like, but they know that can change in time. Ayame and I can reject any event if Orihime's will is strong enough. Sometimes it is, and other it isn't but she still hasn't mastered using us so she has room to grow."
Back to top Go down
Rosu Hogosha

Rosu Hogosha

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Rosu listened to Shuno as he slowly paced down the hallway, Orihime in his arms. He made for the front doors where he'd found her a few minutes ago. Stopping in place to kick one of them open, thinking the fresh outdoor air would do the girl some good, he swiftly stepped through the opening and down the stairs, turning around to set Orihime down against the wall.

"Reject events, you say..." he muttered, glancing up at Shuno. "So technically you weren't healing that girl, but returning her to the state she was in before she was killed. Speaking of which..." He glanced around worriedly, reaching out to try and track down that other unfamiliar reiatsu. It was nowhere to be found. "Whoever her killer is, they're long gone now."

He looked down at Orihime, lying still against the wall. "That reiatsu I felt was very strong, and there's every chance this killer could come back and target Orihime again. She's not safe." He paused for a moment, then stepped towards the redhead and knelt in front of her, reaching out with his left hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. One of the dragon wings of his Quincy cross brushed against her cheek. "Are you feeling okay, Orihime?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 am

Tsubaki looks at Orihime and flies at her, he grabs her hair and yanks on it roughly making her scream. "He asked if your okay you dumb girl. Say something before he realizes how useless you are!" The other 5 hairpin spirits tackle Tsubaki and start restraining him. Orihime holds her head and and sees Rosu looking down at her. "Yeah I guess I spaced out for a bit. Uh where did you get that Quincy cross from? It looks sort of like Uryuu's but different?" Orihime puts her hands over her mouth since she thought she had just said something she shouldn't have to a normal human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)   Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiryu Chronicles - The First Victim (PRIVATE - ORIHIME)
Page 1 of 1