Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle Empty
PostSubject: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Haku looked around the dark, dimly-lit alleyway with his pupiless blue eyes, looking around for anybody. His black Kiryuist cultist robes were wrapped tightly around his his small, seven year old frame but his black hood was down, revealing to anyone who can see him that he looked like a child as he clutched the Kiryu symbol pendant around his neck tightly. To normal people, they would see he was unordinary child but to anyone who could sense reiatsu, they could sense this kid had a psychotic, evil, dark, blood-lusting reiatsu aura. Once he saw the coast was clear, he unsheathed his Ninjatou from his waist and carved the symbol of the Dragon God of Evil Kiryu into the ground started speaking. "I must cleanse my soul of all impurity in your name Kiryu-Sama" he with a wide, ear-to-ear, toothy, psychotic smile as he proceeded to start cutting himself with his own sword before stabbing himself in the stomach as he laid there motionlessly on the ground in the symbol of Kiryu, his blood spilling out onto the ground.

Last edited by Haku Saiyukai on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Kiryu huh? You one of that old snake's kids? Or just another one of his cultists? Ishpaleum emerged from the shadows, smiling at the young boy. He did not seem to be too powerful, but with Kiryu this could be decieving. He had worked with the evil dragon before, and had a distaste for him. Cramps my style...
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Haku blinked as he looked up at the person who would dare speak Kiryu's name without giving hims respect. He grunted as he got up and pulled his ninjatou out of his stomach, moaning in sick pleasure as he felt pain course through his body, seemingly unaffected by the blood now pouring out of his body. "Who are you heathenous fuckmook that you would dare speak of the almighty without showing the proper respect? Speak your name heathen before I sacrifice your pitiful soul to Kiryu-Sama" he growled at Ishpaleum as rage flashed in his eyes as he got into a very skilled, very well-guarded, unrecognizable sword stance with his trusty Ninjatou.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Ish smiled at the boy, placing a hand on the back of his neck.Definitely one of the cultists... although I've got to say, you've got the language down pretty well. I'm afraid that you're a bit weak to take me on though. My name is Ishpaleum. He wondered if he would recognize the name, as some of the members throughout the millenia had. He doubted it, since he hadn't been around, but it was worth asking.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Haku's eyes narrowed in anger at Ishpaleum. If there was one thing Haku hated being called other then short or a kid, he hated being called weak. "I ain't fucking weak you overgrown, radioactive, mutated monkey turd" he growled at him as his dark reiatsu rose to full power. While it wasn't that impressive compared to the Vizard's power, it was far beyond that of any normal Kiryu cultist. This 'child' was obviously on a whole other level from any of the past Kiryuist's Ish as ever come across.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Ish simply smiled at the boy as insulted him and raised his reaitsu. Now when did I call you weak? I simply said that you weren't at my level. I apologize if you misunderstood. I must say, that is some reaitsu you have there... by the way, you might want to work on your people skills. His eyes narrowed slightly, but his calm and kind smile remained. After all, that's twice you have insulted me. Creative though it was.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Haku scowled up at Ish and gave him the finger. "Fuck you you overgrown pail of elephant splooge. I'll fucking act and talk however I fucking please dickcheese. I am fucking immortal, it's not like anyone, especially an overgrown bucket of moosepiss like you, can fucking make me act any different" he snarled at him in his unusually deep, raspy voice that severely contrasted with his very young appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:20 pm

"An immortal, huh? Whatever did you do? Sell you soul to a demon?" Kyouga said slightly rolling his eyes at the boy. "Might I ask what year your were born?" Kyouga asked the boy politely. However, the boy was probably going to throw F-bombs at him. Regardless, Kyouga was interested in the child.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Ish's smile stayed on his face. He had seen Kyouga arrive, but had waited for him to announce himself, not wanting to ruin a good entrance. The kid's not immortal Kyouga. No one is... believe me, I would know. I spent about a hundred million years hunting down and killing immortals. He's just hard to kill. Knowing Kiryu, he's probably at the stage that he'll regenerate anything that's lost. Am I pretty close?
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:35 am

Haku glared at Kyouga and Ish with narrowed eyes as they would dare think he wasn't immortal. "I was born in 1947 asshole and I'll have you know that I am immortal. Watch" he said as he decapitated himself. After a few moments, it looked like he was dead until the body started moving and looking for the head. "OVER HERE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" his detached head screamed out as his body grabbed his head and held it in it's free hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 am

Kyouga clapped respectfully to Haku's performance. "That was really impressive, sir. You really do have a talent." Kyouga said respectfully to Haku as he smiled gently at him. "Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Kyouga Walker. Like you, I don't really age at all. However, I am 3000 years old. Anyway, what is your name?" Kyouga said and asked politely as he formally introduced himself. Apparently, Haku was being mild-mannered around Kyouga. Then again, he was used to harsh people.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Ish took a step foward, observing his demonstration.1947 huh? I have a pet rock that's older than that. His name is Tim. Ish produced a rock with a crudely drawn smiley face on it, then put it away. As for your so called immortality, I've seen better. Not much better, but I've seen better. I'm betting that there is a limit to how much you can heal from. Care to share it? He smiled politely. I'm intensely curious.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Haku's head scowled at Ish and his body gave him the finger, telling him all he needed to know about his question. Whether someone liked Haku or not, they had to agree it was smart of him to not tell anyone on what the limits to his immortality were. After all, if he had enemies who would be listening in on him, they would know how to kill him and he couldn't have that.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Ish threw up his hands and nodded, a sheepish smile on his face. He hadn't expected him to tell him his limit, but he had at least established that he had one, and he knew it. Ish was highly intelligent, and so was hoping to understand the man. So far, he had simply found insults, however. Fair enough, that was a stupid question. Here's a slightly better one: What are you doing here, disciple of Kiryu? Your kind never just "show up".
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 pm

"What's it to you asshole? I wanted to find a place to do my daily cleansing ritual, which you fucking interrupted by the way" he said with a scowl on his face, indicating what he thought on the interruption. This 57 year old trapped in a 7 year old seemed incredibly loyal and fanatical towards the Dragon Kiryu, considering he would even go so far as to inflict pain on himself to prove his faithfulness and loyalty to him.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Ish looked the boy up and down. He was clearly a fanatic for Kiryu, which was never good. Ish had never understood how someone could blindly follow such an evil and ill mannered being as Kiryu, but humans had always been attracted to him. A pity. As for the cleansing ritual, Ish had never been too fond of the idea of cutting one's self open in order to please someone else. But then, Ish had never been forced to please someone. I'm sorry to have interrupted it, but I doubt that you came all the way out here just to preform a ritual like that. Ish was naturally distrustful of Kiryu and his followers. Always up to something... and it always involves paperwork for me.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Haku looked him up and down with a scowl before shrugging his shoulders. "OK, so maybe I planned to gather a sacrifice, or 12, though it's not like it concerns you asshole. My faith and basically anything having to do with Kiryu-Sama is none of your fucking concern" he said with a scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Ish's smile then faded, leaving behind a cold glare. His voice, however, maintained its calm and happy tone. Twelve sacrifices huh? Now I wonder why he would have you do something like that? And actually, it's because it has something to do with Kiryu that it is my concern. You see, I have a job to do, or at least I did up until a few days ago. I'm on vacation at the moment, which is why I really don't see myself becoming too terribly involved in this. My job is to protect the Earth, and govern the various dieties and beings that call it home. Sounds exciting right? Wrong. Basically it means I get to fill out paperwork all day, then head out to fix the messes that people make, like unleashing titans or evil dragon gods on the Earth. He looked Haku in the eyes with that last comment, then allowed his smile to return. How did he communicate with you anyhow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle   Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiryu Chronicles - Arrival of the Apostle
Page 1 of 1