Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Haku stood in a nearby Human Training Ground, in the middle of a complete bloodbath as he stood in the middle of the Kiryu symbol he drew into the ground. He didn't really change much, aside from his attire. Instead of having robes for his upper body, he was completely shirtless, showing off his rather muscular, athletic figure and that his small frame was littered with scars. However, instead of robes, he now had a sort of black cape with the Kiryu symbol around his neck that had a black hood. However, the most noticeable thing about him was that coming out of his 'cape' were four robotic tentacles, two of them opening and closing their 'mouths', as if they were talking, the third one holding a struggling girl in place and the fourth one slowly descending down upon said girl as a hacksaw came out of it's mouth. "Your so fucking lucky, you get to see my favorite magic trick, the ole saw the lady in half trick, though I will not fucking put you back together as because that's against my nature. I must warn you, I have no fucking idea what I'm doing" he laughed crazily as he slowly started to cut up the innocent girl, who was now screaming in pain as she was slowly sawed to pieces.

Last edited by Haku Saiyukai on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 pm

"Haku, you remind me a little of when I used to be young and rebellious. It does stir quite fond memories." Kyouga said happily as he looked at Haku's handywork with a wide grin. Bloodlust was a fundamental emotion in all Arrancar after all. However, he was starting to understand that in some ways he and Haku were very alike. "If you would like to, I would be more than willing to spar you Haku." Kyouga said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Haku, who was then pulled up into the air and was 'standing' on two of the robotic tentacles, he turned to face Kyouga. "Really? That's very good, very fucking good. I'm tired of useless fuckholes just screaming and/or fucking running away" he said with a wide, psychotic grin on his face as the other two tentacles appeared to be examining Kyouga, trying to determine how big of a threat they were to Haku as their 'mouths' opened and shut repeatedly, almost as if they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm

"Ah, you must be Kiryu. I see that you have granted Haku some of your power. I would like to see which one of us is stronger. Perhaps you will be able to fully manifest someday." Kyouga said calmly as he addressed the three heads. It was at this point when darkness poured out of his left hand, and it turned into his gigantic claymore when he gripped the darkness before him. He then rested Necronia on his shoulder, and waited for Haku/Kiryu to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:06 pm

(Just to let you know, there are four tentacles)

"Be very fucking careful because I have a fucking feeling you'll be a little HOT under the collar" Haku said as one of the tentacles lunged at Kyouga and opened it's mouth to shoot out flames like a flamethrower. While this was happening, Haku unsheathed his Ninjatou and prepared for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 pm

To avoid the flames, Kyouga Sonidoed behind Haku and quickly cut across his back in an upward motion. If hit made contact, Necronia would cut deep into Haku's back. Kyouga wasn't ready to hurt Haku a lot since Haku was mostly Human. However, Kyouga was definitely a major threat to Haku's body.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 pm

One of Haku's tentacles reacted quickly and grabbed Kyouga's weapon with it's talon, closing it's 'mouth' in the process to keep hold onto the weapon. While that went on, Haku winded himself up and went for a drop kick using his super strength, which was that of 10x of normal strength, in order to either completely devastate Kyouga or at least knock him back.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Kyouga catched Haku's leg, and attempted to kick Haku with so much force that it would have injured Haku's diaphram. This force would also force Haku to crash into a nearby wall. However, Kyouga was only going easy on the man. Kyouga had more experience, and was the stronger one. So, it could be said that he was toying with Haku.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 pm

The second tentacle grabs onto Kyouga's leg as Haku sheathes his Ninjatou before quickly pulling it out again and started swinging his Ninjatou at random parts of Kyouga's body randomly, utilizing his Dragon Quick-Draw Multiple Strikes attack on Kyouga.

Name: Dragon Quick-Draw Multiple Strikes
Description: A combo attack that hits the target in random areas at random times that starts off with a quick draw of the sword like the Quick-Draw Dragon Strike, could be considered to be almost a very primitive Nine-Headed Dragon Strike but lacks the simultaneous strike and the unblock-able nature. Still a very good attack for slow to react opponents with high stamina.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Kyouga was cut many places across his body, but his shirt was now torn apart and his number one on his shoulderblade was clearly visible; along with his Hollow hole in the middle of his chest. Kyouga focused on Haku's body, and millions of black rose petals danced across and around Haku's body and tentacles. This would likely deal cuts and abraisions all over Haku's body. Kyouga was really lucky that he was Primera at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:32 am

Haku grinned as he licked the blood off of his Ninjatou and swallowed it, causing his tentacles to start drawing the symbol of Kiryu into the ground. Haku grinned psychotically as he felt the familiar formed between the two as he prepared to use his Human Voodoo Doll Attack. "Be prepared fucker because your about to find out why it is so fucking dangerous to fight me" he said as he attempted to stab himself in his left arm then in his right leg, knowing Kyouga would get the same injury.

Name: Human Voodoo Doll
Description: The Human Voodoo Doll attack is linked to Haku's immortality. By consuming the essence of an enemy, blood of humans as an example, will cause a link to be formed between Haku and his enemy as he carves the symbol of Kiryu into the ground and then stand in it. Haku will then start cutting and stabbing himself in different parts of his body, which will cause the enemy to obtain all the damage that Haku inflicted upon himself, becoming like a human voodoo doll. However, this link only lasts as long as Haku is standing in the symbol. If he goes out of the symbol of Kiryu, the symbol on the ground will disappear and the link between him and his enemy will end.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 am

The attacks forced Kyouga to stab himself just like Haku did. To be safe, Kyouga merged his sword and body with Haku's shadow. "Can you at least try to give me real pain, Haku? I can barely even feel that." Kyouga asked and explained while his voice coming out of nowhere. Also, Kyouga's Reiatsu was hidden while he lurked within the darkness. He knew that Haku wouldn't be able to fight back if Kyouga remained in his shadow.

Last edited by Kyouga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:59 pm

"You want real pain? I'll fucking give you real pain" he said as he nodded to his tentacles, which proceeded to all aim at him and started shooting lightning beams at him. It would cause him intense pain and possibly even fry a few nerves but it would certainly cause some staggering pain to Kyouga.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:21 pm

A shadow parted from Haku's shadow and moved somewere behind the boy. Kyouga then rose out of the shadow and fully manifested himself. "That really hurt, Haku. I'm somewhat impressed by your skill. I'm quite sorry, but I must cut the cord now." Kyouga said calmly. Kyouga shot his Cero at Haku with the palm of his left hand, hoping that it would force Haku off of his seal. However, Kyouga winced at the fact that he was in great pain by just standing and launching his Cero. Unfortunately, the pain had just caught up with him. "I'll have to show you my true form, if you don't stop this madness..." Kyouga said quietly as he put his weight on his uninjured leg.

Last edited by Kyouga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Haku, who was still completely staggered by the lightning beams, was too slow to react and as such, he got thrown out of the seal by the Cero and was thrown clean through a nearby tree. Haku grunted in pain as he slowly got up, still slightly effected by the beams as smoke permeated off of his body. He narrowed his eyes at Kyouga and charged head on at Kyouga using his tentacles as legs, in which he pumped his super speed into them. Right as he reached Kyouga, he quickly pulled out his Ninjatou and went for an incredibly fast sword slash, going for his Quick-Draw Dragon Strike attack. However, since this was a spar, Haku made sure to avoid any vital areas as he swung the sword with his full strength and speed.

Name: Quick-Draw Dragon Strike
Description: A rather simple but very effective technique, this move is designed to kill the target in one quick flash of the sword by pulling it out of its sheath and performing an arc cut with tremendous speed. Usually however, if the opponent manages to dodge it, it leaves the user wide open to be countered.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Kyouga ducked to avoid Haku's attack, and he attempted to stab Haku in the stomach. If it hit, Kyouga would quickly pull it out and painfully use Sonido to distance himself from Haku. "You've seen all of the signs, but I'll tell you so you'll be aware. I'm an Espada ranked Arrancar that is ranked #1 in the Espada. That means that I am very dangerous to fight. Do you wish to continue, knowing this?" Kyouga explained and asked Haku, not wanting him to see what he really was.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Haku spat out blood when he got stabbed in the stomach. He looked to the tentacles as they stared at them and seemed to nod. Haku turned back to Kyouga and stabbed his sword into the ground, letting go of it. "You win, I fucking surrender, though I don't like it one fucking bit" he grumbled to himself irritably. He was obviously not a fan of giving up or losing but he knew when to though.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:12 pm

"Jeez... I tore my tendons...." Kyouga said with a chuckle as he layed on the ground, glad that he didn't have to use his Ressurrecion. "Haku, just out of curiosity, what will happen to you when Kiryu is fully revived?" Kyouga asked, already knowing that the cultist would die by his master's hand eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Haku looked surprised by the question Kyouga asked him. He knew exactly what would happen to him but he never actually expected anyone to ask him that. "When Kiryu-Sama is revived, he will give his followers eternal enlightenment and send them off to the paradise known as Kiryu-Heaven" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 pm

"I see... Then I hope that you find the paradise that you are searching for." Kyouga said with a smile as he got up. Kyouga then looked over at Haku, and became serious. "Haku, please be aware that there is the possibility that Kiryu could always turn on you. I've read about it happening in mythology, but I don't want to tell you something that could turn out not being true. With that, I'm going to go back to Las Noches to get my injuries treated." Kyouga said calmly in a saddened tone, proving that he was concerned about Haku's wellbeing.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Haku frowned at Kyouga with an unusual serious, saddened expression on his face. "If he does, I would deserve it. I betrayed and killed the very person who raised me to prove my faith to Kiryu-Sama. I deserve whatever fate I am dealt" he said with a pained expression on his face as he turned away from Kyouga, showing that despite his nature, he still a bit of the innocent child deep within.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 pm

"Live long and prosper, Haku." Kyouga said calmy as he turned around. Haku had undergone so much, but at least he was honest with himself. With a sigh, Kyouga opened up a Garganta and returned back to Las Noches.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)   Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiryu Chronicles - The Next Encounter (PRIVATE - KYOUGA ONLY)
Page 1 of 1