Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first day(open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:12 pm

J walked into the school of karakura. Hoping to see some new people there. He sat at a desk and started to read a book called. "when it starts.". I highly large and large on words book. J yawned being half way through it already.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Kuroda walked into her classroom calmly, brown eyes searching over the desks and finding nearly all of them empty. Accept for one. Frowning, she cocked her head and moved over to the student. "You must be new?" She questioned, cocking her head and smiling softly at the boy. Her smile was slightly forced as she spoke, already having a bad enough day as it was.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Ashley walked into the room, with a bag over his shoulder as if he was the teachers aid. He kind of was. He was one year or so away from being finish. He walked over to the teachers desk and sat in the chair. He was suppose to have a desk brought to him, but he had forgotten to order it from the office.

Walking into the room he noticed that the room was pretty empty. "So, are you two the only ones who are willing to show up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 pm

J being a senior in highschool. Looked at the teacher then the girl that walked in. "Hello I'm j sosuke. I'm the new senior. I hate this uniform. So where is everyone else." j said as he stood up and buttoned up his shirt all the way. For before he did he had it fully unbutton showing his six-pack. He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Ashei Ansatsu quietly walked into the classroom. She had decided to enroll for maybe a year or so. She turned to other students. She noticed one of them but didn't know his name. She turned to Kuroda, another Quincy. Ashei herslef was the young Quincy Leader. She smiled at Kuroda and waved hi while walking over to the desk. "Didn't know you taught at the high school Kuroda. Still neat. Well, I guess i'll be seeing you later on at the Quincy Hall, yeah?" ashei said in a barely audible whisper, just loud enought to wher Kuroda could hear it. Today ashei wasn't wearing her typical metallic armor. Just a simple blue long sleeved striped shirt and velvet red pants.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Ashley sat at the desk as another student came in, with a smile he decided to greet them all. "Hi, my name is Kirei Ashley. I am the teachers Aid. At the moment you 3 are the only students in here." He said in a girly voice as he stood up behind the desk. Walking in front of it he sat again on top of the desk.

"So, until we get more students, how about you all tell us who you are and what you like to do for fun." His words echoed through the class. He could tell that two of the students were Quincy's and from his point view on the other guy he was a human. Licking his lips he asked another simple question.

"So, who would like to go first?"
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:27 pm

j stood up and yawned. Then he smiled at the three people and said. "I'm j sosuke. i travel a lot and i like hanging out with all races. Soul reapers, quincies, and arrancars. its fun to do so." J said standing in a girly pose.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Kuro cocked an eyebrow, "And I'm your teacher, Kuroda Harumi." Glancing at Ash, she smiled softly, "Yes, I teach here. Have been since I was twenty-three. And yes to that question too. Are you a student here, Ash? I didn't see you around." Crossing her arms over her chest, she trudged back to her desk and down with one leg crossed over the other.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 pm

"Well, I was told that I would be the teachers assistant." He said with a smile. He began to rub his head, because he was not told that the teacher he was going to be working with was a young woman. "So, you are the teacher I am to be working with for the next year or so?"

He asked jumping off the teachers desk. He was embarrassed. This was his first day at this school and he was making a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Kuro laughed and covered her mouth. "Yes, I would be she. I didn't get the memo though until today that I would have an assistant. What is your name again?" She smiled, enjoying how much humor this boy was already putting into her life.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Ashei Ansatsu scratched the back of her head in a embarrased manner, and grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, I enrolled here a few days ago. I decided I should get my mind of the other portion of my life for a fair amount of each day, or else i'll end up going completely mad. By the way, I really need to mention some things later on. About enemies.....and allies..." Ashei said quietly. She hoped when she told Kuroda and the rest of the Quincy, they would not be mad at her. She turned at th other two students and sighed, taking a seat near the far corner by the huge glasss window. She set down her things and books. She had approximately 4 notebooks. One for each school subject. She kept tons of her other notebooks at the Quincy Hall, loaded with startegies, enemies, allies, plans, announcements, a multitude of important things Ashei was in charge of. She relaxed in her desk, ready to listen to Kuroda teach.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

J yawned loudly. "What is this. Some comedy or something im bored can't you get to teaching i am i senoir for god sake." J said as he drew alittle on a peice of paper then yawned loudly agian.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Smiling he stuck out his hand. "Kirei Ashley." He said. He waited for her to shake his hand, but she might think that he too was a girl. "Yeah, I know it is last minute, but I transferred here from Okinawa, Japan. There I was a teachers aid, but apparently there really isn't a school here for people who are advance enough be in dual schools."

He said rambling. Then he continued, "I couldn't even get into a college due to the fact that I was technically still in high school."

Hearing J, speak and sounding very bored, he spoke to him. "Please, we will in a minute, I am trying to get things situated." He as he looked at everyone and laughed playfully.

Last edited by Ashley Kirei on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Approaching the large building labeled the "Karakura High School" was the pale-skinned purple-haired and purple-eyed male known as Altair Sanguine. His current form was housed in an artificial body or 'gigai' and so others would see him as a normal human. For those who were spiritually aware, Altair had already activated his Kyokko Kido, using only the reiatsu masking part, so that he would actually seem a normal human to those both spiritually and not spiritually aware. Today those such people would seem him shirtless, abdominal muscles showing, with the uniform's khaki jeans on. He wore brown dress shoes to match these and smiled. About him there was an air of attractiveness and a bit of pride in this fact. Looking up towards an open window he smiled.

Today's mission was to infiltrate the high school as a normal human and..Learn. Sighing at this mission he moved toward the building. Looking around, he jump quickly agaisnt the wall ,stepping on the top of a window pane, jumping up to another, continuing this process until he was at the window, he looked in at the small cluster of people. He didn't recognize any of them, but smiled all the same. He could sense a bit of spiritual pressure in this room but didn't act like it. Smirking, he hopped down from the window pain, standing up straight to have the light shine on his pale skin.

Moving a hand to the left pocket of his khaki jeans, Altair pulled out a make shift note, tossing it over to the teacher's desk. The note was from a 'Miz Dough' and it was addressed to the teacher him/herself. The note read: "Please excuse my son, Jonathon Dough for being tardy, as he was helping his uncle and I sort out our rice ball shop. Thank you, signed: Miz Catherine Dough." Nodding to the others, 'John' moved his body to the back, near the girl in the corner, but three rows over, he yawned, watching the others with those purple eyes of his. Before finally sitting in the desk, sighing. His elbow came to the desk, having his hand come to have his chin resting in it. Giving him a rather bored, but still attractive air.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 am

Kuro gave J an irritated look but wiped it away almost instantly as she heard the head Quincy's words, "We will certainly need to speak about that yes, Ashei." She shook Kirei's hand and smiled back, standing up quickly and moving over to a stack of books. "Since this class is so small, I might as well pass out your books now. If you weren't meant to be in Advanced English Four then you may want to see the councelor about your schedule." She plopped one down on J's desk as she passed and did the same for the others, handing a teacher's book to Kirei and ignoring the note that landed on her desk. As long as he had a note, Kuro didn't care what reason he had for being late. Setting her own teacher's copy on her desk, she wrote her name down on the white board behind her. She let her gaze sweep across the class before she let out a small sigh, "As your teacher, I ask for very few things. One, respect. Two, I would appreciate it if you would keep your hands to yourself. Three, have fun. Just don't be reckless and kill my classroom. I can trust you to keep those rules in check, right Mr. Sosuke?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 am

Ashley took the copy of the english text book and then he walked over to the bag he had brought and pulled out a white button up shirt. Looking to the shirtless new guy he headed his way. "Yes, I would much appreciate it if you were to put on one of my shirts." He said handing it to the man.

The young man, stood there waiting for him to take it and put it on. "I mean the body is great, but we don't need to see it in class."
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 pm

J stood up and started to leave. Yet he didn't care if people saw him use his powers. J opened up a wormhole and started to walk in it. "I'm out this place is boring. I'm only here for my girlfriend so peace out suckers." j said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first day(open)   My first day(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

My first day(open)
Page 1 of 1