Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Building [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

Building [open] Empty
PostSubject: Building [open]   Building [open] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 am

Wow, this forest is so big! That was Okashii's first thought as he gazed at his surroundings. Even though he was a part of Kurosu, which had its basse in the Forest of Menos, he hadn't actually been outside to the forest. He occasionally had to kill a few hollow as he walked, though he liked the fun of it, and it also made him feel a bit nostalgic to kill them as it brought back memories when he had been a shinigami - damn, they had been the good days. However, now that he was in the Forest he was able to come up with the best, most epic idea in the entire history of good, epic ideas! He would build the biggest, the best, the most awesome and epic tree house that any of the worlds have ever known - and biggest there were so many trees to supply wood for his tree house he would be able to start right away; how convenient was that? Drawing his zanpakuto Okashii set about to start cutting down trees.
Back to top Go down

Building [open]
Page 1 of 1