Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ish's Irritation. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Ish's Irritation. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ish's Irritation. (Open)   Ish's Irritation. (Open) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Ishpaleum laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling and considering his new "role" in life, a headache growing in his mind. Since he had returned, he had encountered many people and made many friends and enemies. He had decided to help the Vizards, who's ranks had grown tremendously now that the stigma attached to the name had been erased. He had also joined the group Kurosu, and had seen it grow under Sairento's influence.

Life had been going pretty well, and Ish's vacation had been relatively peaceful, until Sairento had appearantly entered his room and found the negative reiryoku, and had subsequently been driven mad by it. Ish had tried to save him, but had been tricked into being sent back to the base, and had arrived too late to save his friend.

However, that wasn't what was currently irritating Ish, although it most certainly added to the headache that was growing within his mind. No, the thing that was irritating him the most was that of all the people in Kurosu, Sairento had named Ish his successor, which meant that he expected Ish to take over and lead the group. Ish didn't know whether the rest of the group knew of the situation, or of his being named, and he wasn't even certain he should mention it. After all, it had been Sairento who had gathered the group, and had gotten to know them. For the most part, the group didn't know Ish, and he doubted that they would trust him. Basically, I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Irritation. (Open)   Ish's Irritation. (Open) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Tomix was standing outside Ish's room. He knew Ish was confused, mostly because he was named as the groups new Leader. He knocked twice on his door, and entered. Ish looked quite confused.
"I know you're the new leader, Ish. And quite honestly, you're the best canidate."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Irritation. (Open)   Ish's Irritation. (Open) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Ish turned over, looking at Tomix as he entered. After hearing him say that he was the best canidate, he sighed and sat up. Yeah, Sairento picked me of all people... look, I may be the best for all I know, but that doesn't mean squat if I can't get the respect of the group. Sairento was able to gather us all together because he knew us, but almost no one here knows me, and thus I can't expect any of them to follow me. His headache grew worse just thinking about it. So, does everyone know already?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Irritation. (Open)   Ish's Irritation. (Open) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 pm

"He didn't know me to start with. I kinda barged in and demanded to join. And plus, I'm the only one that I know who knows that you are Sai's succsers. you should call a meeting to discuss this. You'll get thier respect, trust me on that."
He smiled at Ish. He was the best canidate. Tomix wouldn't be able to do very well with it.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Irritation. (Open)   Ish's Irritation. (Open) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Ish allowed a little smile to cross his face, briefly considering possible ways to escape the situation. I could grab Jinsei, run him through, and make my escape... wait, no. That's Evil Ish talking. We don't listen to him anymore, remember? Wait, we? Yes, we. But aren't you just a construct in my head that I developed by having a conversation with myself? Well, if you want to get technical. I do. Then yes, but that doesn't make me any less real! Actually, it kind of does... Ok smart guy, then why are you still talking to me? ... Hello? Oh, I get it. Giving me the old silent treatment. Well, I'll be here when you get back!

Snapping out of that odd conversation, Ish turned to Tomix. I'll call the meeting, but only to see if they will actually listen to me. If they won't, I suppose we'll have to put it to a vote and decide from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Irritation. (Open)   Ish's Irritation. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ish's Irritation. (Open)
Page 1 of 1