Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Walk(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:02 pm

It was dark and windy, as usual, in hueco mundo. Dust was fling in the air. The dunes as normal as could be. The moon was the brightest thing in the sky. J was walking pass many dunes with his normal dull face. He looked up toward the sky showing his number on his neck. He was Espada number 6. J kept walking along the path on hueco mundo. He had many questions he wanted answered, But he had no time to fool with them all. He wasn't really hoping to meet anyone on the road. As his brownish hair blew in the wind and his clothing did as well. J looked at his sword and then looked forward again only seeing more dunes and rocks and nothingness.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Neliel wonders who this Espada is so she decides to take a risk and ask him. She sonidos in front of him still wearing her green outfit that looks like a weird two piece uniform even though it is a one piece that splits when she is in adult form. He rzanpokuto is in her left hand as usual, she looks into his eyes with her brown eyes. The scar on her face and the purplish stripe going across her face as well as her cracked Arrancar mask reveal what she is as far as status among the Hollows. "Hello I see your a new Espada, might I inquire your name?"
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 pm

A girl sonidos in front of him still wearing a green outfit that looks like a weird two piece uniform even though it is a one piece that splits when she is in adult form. He rzanpokuto is in her left hand. she looks into his eyes with her brown eyes. The scar on her face and the purplish stripe going across her face as well as her cracked Arrancar mask reveal what she is as far as status among the Hollows. "Hello I see your a new Espada, might I inquire your name?"

J stood there looking at the woman. He blinks and then looks down at the ground. "hello I am j sosuke, espada number 6." j said as he started to walk past the beautiful girl. He closed his eyes and walked.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:47 pm

"Are you shy? If so that's not a problem really. Espada don't all have to be big and mean or anything. I am Neliel, Neliel Tu Odschvank. I was once the Tercera Espada but I was betrayed and left for dead. How ever I am not going to fight the current Espada, nor will I support any war efforts against other races. I know you will do what you believe is right, which is essential your nature. So please tell me, what is your view on other races? Do they have the right be free of persecution as we should be? If you believe they do, than is it not wrong to kill them and than complain about how we get killed? If you don't agree with me, that is fine, we are free to disagree after all aren't we?" Nelile turns slightly revealing the large stylized tattoo of a 3 on her backs
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:35 pm

"Are you shy? If so that's not a problem really. Espada don't all have to be big and mean or anything. I am Neliel, Neliel Tu Odschvank. I was once the Tercera Espada but I was betrayed and left for dead. How ever I am not going to fight the current Espada, nor will I support any war efforts against other races. I know you will do what you believe is right, which is essential your nature. So please tell me, what is your view on other races? Do they have the right be free of persecution as we should be? If you believe they do, than is it not wrong to kill them and than complain about how we get killed? If you don't agree with me, that is fine, we are free to disagree after all aren't we?"

J stopped and looked at her and started to answer all of her questions. "No im not shy i just don't like to talk. Huh really now nelliel the former thired espada. I like you nelliel someone that will stand up for peace" J said as he looked at nelliel. "i think other races have alot more to offer other than someone to fight with and argue with. Yes they do have that right. We shouldn't kill anyone at all. Your a bright girl arn't you? Well now its my turn to ask questions. do you believe what Grimmjow is doing is right? I mean i know im in his team but soon i plan on dispatching and taking over myself Grimmjow has gone to far now. Do you agree? J said as he turned and looked at the moon with his dull and none happy face. As the wind blew before nel said a word about what he asked and dust flew by them. The moon shined on j. His arrancar coat blew as well with his hair. His hair long and brown with one string in his face. His brown eyes glistened in the bright moon. As the wind stopped he turned and looked at nelliel again to wait for her answers.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 pm

"Sorry I'm kind of out of the loop about what Grimmjow is doing. I honestly have no idea what he has done. Could you fill me in please? It is possible I will agree with you, but until I know what he is doing I can't honestly say yet." Neliel knows this isn't the answer he was hoping for, but she would rather be honest than deceitful.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:02 pm

"Sorry I'm kind of out of the loop about what Grimmjow is doing. I honestly have no idea what he has done. Could you fill me in please? It is possible I will agree with you, but until I know what he is doing I can't honestly say yet." Neliel knows this isn't the answer he was hoping for, but she would rather be honest than deceitful.

"oh I see you know nothing huh. Well I can't tell you but just remember this grimmjow is evil and insane. Plus I know he was the old sixth espada and he wasn't even as storng as me i could kill him easily." j said with alot of hope in his eyes. J's hair was blowing in the wind still. "so why were you left for dead nelliel." j said
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:40 pm

"He has slipped that much? I always thought he was a bit unstable, but I had hopes he would get better not worse." Neliel sighs and looks down, Aizen had really messed them up badly. "Nnoitra Jiruga had alway found my presence annoying at best, intolerable at worst. He was always fighting with me, trying to beat in a fight to prove he was stronger, better than me. He never won. One day he severely hurt my fracciones and I attempted to make him pay for it. Somehow he beat me, but I really don't remember much past that. I suppose I have blanked most of it , I'm not sure. There is a big blank spot, but eventually I met a Shinigami named Ichigo Kurosaki, he saved me more than a couple of times even though he knew I was a Holliow. He wanted to save his friend Orihime from Aizen, so I helped him. Eventually he fought and beat Grimmjow, than lost to Nnoitra. That is when I found out what happened to me, how he beat me and left me for dead even though Aizen never ordered it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Walk(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk(open)   A Walk(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk(open)
Page 1 of 1