Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A walk in the night (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert St. Clair

A walk in the night (open) Empty
PostSubject: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Robert was walking in an alley around midnight. Behind him was what was left of his last.... "meal". His meal had no tast in wardrob, so he had to die. He exited the alley and started down the dark street. A few light where on, but it was still quite dark. It was the night of the new moon and clouds darked out the sky. "It is very nice out tonigh." He said to himself loudly.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Yuki walked lightly across the rooftops as she searched the town with her eyes. Two minutes ago she had sensed an increase in power levels from somebody in this general area, but she hadn't been able to pinpoint the exact location. The power had a strange feeling to it, and she got the distinct feeling that she had felt it before but she didn't know where - it wasn't the power of a hollow/arrancar or a shinigami.

Suddenly down on the ground, shrouded in the darkness but with enough light to see them, Yuki saw the man that she had seen the other day when her and Ace had defeated some hollow. And if she was not mistaken - which she rarely was - than he was a bount. And if his increase in power was anything to go by then he had just had a 'meal'. How disgusting. Yuki jumped down onto the ground in front of him, making her presence known, her hand already on her zanpakuto hilt - she had to make sure that he wouldn't hurt anyone again.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:44 pm

He had felt her comeing well before she jumped down. It's not like she hid her power. When he saw her he knew who she was. "Well, well. Small world is it not. And why do you greace me with your pressence, my lady?" He knew fell well why she was there. It's not like he tryed to hide what he did. Is it a crime to get stronger, or to enjoy the simple things in life, or just to live a long healthy life? It must be to her, she was ready to fight. He could, if he wanted to, summon his doll at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Yuki looked almost bored as she watched the bount - though in truth she wasn't bored in the least. She had never fought a bount before and so didn't know what his capabilities could be, and also how did he fight? She couldn't see a sword or any form of weapon, and attacking a defenceless person - even if they were a soul sucking murderer - did not sit well with her at all.

"The world is small isn't it? As to why I'm here, I'm sure you already know why. Have fun killing an innocent person just so you can keep living?"
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:10 pm

"Indeed I did, and he wasn't so innocent. He killed a man before I feed on him. Nothing innocent about him." This was not ment to avoid a fight, or to goud her into battle. It was only to inform her of his types of meals. He didn't feel like proclaiming his innocents to her. Why should she. "Shall we skip the rest of the greetings and jump to the chase. You shall see how I deal with shinigami who wish to involve themselfs in my way of life." He didn't even call its name. Pesantezza formed from the darkness behind the shinigami, attack with a downward slash, aimed at her head.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Yuki listened with disgust at how he openly admitted to killing someone, even if they weren't so innocent - though a small voice in her head said that if he was telling the truth then what he did was justifiable, but she ignored the voice. He told her that they would cut to the chase, but then he didn't move.

However, she felt something appear behind her and with lightning quick reflexes she brought her blade up to block what ever was coming down towards her head. She pushed it away and took a few steps in a direction away from both the bount and her new opponent so that her back wouldn't be to either of them. The new comer was hard to see in the dark as its skin appeared to be black, though she could clearly see its purple eyes glowing in the darkness. Was this how bounts fought?

"What is this?" She figured it was only fair to tell her what he fought with considering he knew what she fought with.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 pm

"My dear, is this the first time you faced a bount? That is very sad indeed. Pesantezza, does this not make you sad?" Robert said jokeingly to his doll. He expected a captain of all shinigami to know how a bount would fight. "Sad...." The doll said in a dark voice. Its hard to tell what gender it takes after from its voice. And sometimes it's best not to try. "Bounts fight with what are called dolls. It is much like your swords. They get there power from us, and they fight for us. They are apart of us, and we are apart of them. Pesantezza, be nice to the cute girl and show her the.... gravity of what she just got her self into." The dark doll didn't move, it didn't need to. It used it's powers on the building behind the shinigami, makeing the wall fall down to the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 am

Yuki narrowed her eyes at the mocking tones of the bount and his 'doll'. If the doll was the one that did the actual fighting and the bount just watched, then techniqually if she could kill the unarmed bount then she would win the fight. However, that still meant getting past the strange doll.

"Yes this is my first time facing a bount, because I've had no need to lower myself to fighting such lowly creatures before."

She had no idea of their power levels, or what they were capable of, but just from sensing them at the moment she could tell she was well within her capabilities to win. When the bount said the words 'show her the.... gravity of what she just got her self into' her eyes narrowed more - if that wasn't foreshadowing and ominous she didn't know what was. It turned out that her suspicions were correct as the building behind her started to fall down.

Her previously narrowed eyes widened in surprise as she shunpoed out of the way to aviod the falling structure, and her mind turned over posibilites of what had just happened. As far as she could tell neither of them had moved, which meant that the doll had used its powers... of gravity! The bount's sentence made sense to her now. But now that she had figured out its power she would need to find a way to fight it - that would not be easy.

With quick feet, Yuki shunpoed forward, aiming to slice at the doll's torso.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:14 pm

The doll jumped on instincet to avoid the attack. Before it could conter attack, a strong feeling came over it. This came form its master. Landing next to its master, it could feel what was wrong. The words the shinigami used had affacted him more then what her intent could have been. "Lowly? Lowly! You dare to call the bounts lowly creatures?! YOU ARE THE LOWLY ONES, LETING YOUR PRIDE DRIVE YOU TO KILL THE ONES YOU HAVE CREATED!!!" Pesantezza need no orders as to how to attack next. It steped to the rubble of the destroyed building. Many rock like pieces drifted up, and started to orbit around Pesantezza, like the Earth does with the Sun. Each had a weird, fast, orbit around Pesantezza. "Die..." It charged at her, slashing with its sword arm at her head. The bits of rock still orbited Pesantezza, and some could hit the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the night (open)   A walk in the night (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk in the night (open)
Page 1 of 1