Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A small walk {Open}

Go down 
+7
smartfiredragon
Kurokon Shikyo
Mr. Black
Mr. Red
Mr. Grey
James White
Kuraiyami Hana+
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

A small walk {Open} Empty
PostSubject: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Kurai hummed lightly walking through the Isle of an small shop that she uaually goes to when she needs tea or weed killer. She wore a black hat, covering her feline ears & a black tanktop with a black jacket over it. She also wore Dark blue jeans & capries{Idk how to spell it} that were tattered slightly. A small red rose sat in her heair, hidden slightly by the hat but it could still be seen & was watching Kurai. pick out Tea as she walked the Isle up & down. "Just pick a type so we can get going already.." it muttered weakly before pulling itself under her hat. "Fine, meany..." she responded & quickly picked one & jogged to the regester & out of the door.

She almost had never used this body before, it felt good not to be in her shinigami form 24/7. She had abit of a walk untill she got to her house, but that's how she liked it. She sighed gently before she began humming again, lightly swinging the plastic bag that held her tea & weed killer in her right hand & walking in the sidewalk at equal steps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:11 pm

James had been walking down the street on his vacation on one of his usual struts around the city. The seven foot two male ran a hand through his stark white hair, a lit ciggerette in his mouth. He was in a pale blue dress shirt, buttoned and long sleeved. Half way done up, revealing his extremely scarred body. The rest of his attire was just to match. His electric blue eye's quite vibrant against his overall pale skin.

Though this day was different as he passed by a girl, who had a special sense to her. Stopping he turned around, " Excuse me, " He asked curiosly, " May I ask who you are? "
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Kurai continued humming, wondering what she should do when she got home, she was allways bugging herself about cleaning the blinds & curtains, perhaps she would do that. She continued to think this before she heard a man's voice speaking to her, & turned around abit, "Me?" she said softly looking at him & studying him. She noticed the scars & grimaced slightly wondering what happened. Before long she turned to look at the ring that was on her middle finger that was supposed to hide most of her spiritual preasure, the red stone that was in the center of it was cracked in the middle of it. "What the.." she muttered weakly looking at it & wondering how that happened before she shook her head softly & looked back to the man & said softly, "I'm Kuraiyami Hana, But Please, Call me Kurai."
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:32 pm

James smiled, " Hello Kurai, I am White, James White. " He said with a crisp british accent. He now focused his enhanced sensory ability on her, still having trouble indentifying what she was exactly. He took the ciggerette out of him mouth and threw it to the ground, stomping it out. He scratched his chin and bent down at the girl, " Now may I ask what you are? " He said bluntly, but it having a kind tone to it.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Kurai continued to study the man & watched him throw the ciggerette down & stomp on it & flenched slightly as he did so. She drew her head back slightly as he came close to her face & asked her his question & wrinkled her nose smelling the smell of ciggerette in his breath. She took a single step back from him not used to the smell & shook her head softly before she answered, "Excuse me?" she tryed to keep a small smile up while she was talking to him but continued to study him, finally noticeing that he himself didn't have an regular spiratual pressure. She never had to worry much about it, because she never got out of her home, But this was the first time she scolded herself, 'get used to it.'
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:52 pm

James stood back up and smiled at her, " What are you? I am pretty sure you are not human... " He said childishly. His hands clasped behind his back. He hopefully did not frighten the girl. Though if he did he would apologize. He was quite an imposing guy, though very prep school dressed. He was a pretty laid back guy, easy to get along with, or extremely annoying. Either way he was him and that was who he was.

Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Kurai watched him as he stood up streight & listened to him again. She laughed nervously not knowing if she could trust him fully, but hopefully enough. "I don't think we should talk about this here." she said softly rubbing the back of her head with her free hand & turned around, begining to walk again. "Why?" she muttered weakly as she walked knowing that she was following her. She could feel the red rose on her head rustleing lightly as it listened to their conversation, not wanting to poke out yet, & not letting out any sign of spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:48 pm

James nodded and followed her, " Yes, indeed. How about over coffee? " He asked. " Also I am just curious. If you are an enemy which I doubt, then ya. Though if you were then I wouldn't be here to ask this. " He said with a chuckle. Trailing behind her like a bodyguard.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Kurai continued to walk, & listened to him, usually coffee wasn't her thing to drink, but she thought it would be nice to try. "Yes, that would be fine.." she said softly to his comment about coffee, & sighed softly about his other comment about herself being an enemy. "Don't worry about that..." she muttered weakly looking at the plastic bag in her hand that carryed the tea & weed killer. She wasn't very ajusted to the town though sence she would be in her home all of the time, & didn't know many of the stores, & slowed down abit looking around & studying the shopps, makeing sure she did not pass it up.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:11 pm

James nodded , " Good, I got enough. " He laughed as he stopped with her, comenting on certain things he saw, until they passed by a decent looking coffee shop, " Here is a good spot. " He said motioning toward the place, " Cmon. " He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Kurai ended up walking by his side instead of infront of him & looked around the streets before she looked up at him then the coffee shop he was talking about a moment later. She nodded softly & followed him in the coffee shop, & looked around, studying it, she had never actually been in one yet, come to think of it, there had been alot of shops she had not been in.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 pm

James walked up to the customerless counter and ordered a plain coffee, " What do you want? " He asked Kurai. taking the Coffee when it came to him, reaching for his wallet in hsi pocket. It was small and pink, don't ask.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:35 pm

She sighed gently, lookign around the shop & studying almost every square inch of the shop & listening to him as he talked. "I, guess I'll have what you have..." she said softly with a slight laugh not exactly sure, she was only used to tea, not coffee at least. Perhaps she could put some sugar in it though, but she didn't like sugar much eather. She looked to his pink wallet & smiled, trying not to giggle.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 am

James ordered the same thing and handed it to Kurai. Thne walked over to a sea, nearest to the exit. He took a sip of his coffee, then removed a flask from his shirt and poured some rum into it. Then took a second sip. Nodded and grinned.

" So Kurai, " He asked once she sat down, " Ready to talk. "
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 am

Kurai watched him take out the flask & frowned slightly seeing him drink some rum as they sat down. & listened to him. She looked down at the dark cup of coffee, waiting for it to cool down & sighed softly, also not used to this, 'talking' with who she thought would end up being a shinigami except Hazu. She didn't exactly know where to begin. "Where do you want me to begin?" she said almost cluelessly.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:51 pm

James chuckled, " First your race. Then about anything, I enjoy small talk. " He took another sip of his coffee. Then put it down. " Maybe I shoudl tell you a litel first. I am a shinigami, been so for quite a while. I like alcohol and long wlaks on teh beach. "
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Kurai frowned softly, blowing into the coffee & listening him as she took afew packagew of sugar from the table & poured the sweet substance in her coffee. She sighed gently after he was done talking but continued to do this with her coffee & replyed, "I'm a Vizard, I don't know How I became one, I just am, & I hate being around shinigami who might get me in trouble with the soul society." she frowned softly looking up to him as she said this then looked back to her coffee & drank a sip of it, brought back her head & thought about the taste for a moment, Then continued to drink it happy with it.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 pm

James nodded, " A vizard? Not teh ifrst I met, but nice. Also do not worry, I am on vacation so I have no duties of a Shinigami at teh moment, " He took a long sip of hsi rum filled coffee. " Even if I did I would have no intention of turning you in. " He said with a large grin.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Kurai sighed gently after she finished her drink & looked into it, seeing the sugar before she placed the cup down & looked to the man studying him again. "I understand..." she looked back at her coffee cup, studying the dark sugar & wondered if she could get herself a coffee maker so she could make some coffee at home. Though, when she did look up at him, she didn't belve him much because of his grin, but for now all that there was to do was to belive him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grey

Mr. Grey

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:19 pm

A black GMC car was going along the street as a man in shades was driving it, his companion, Mr. Black is riding shotgun in the left whilst his other compatriot, Mr. Red, is seated at the back. Whilst riding on the car as they are nearing the café, Mr. Gray places a picture at the back view mirror. It was a picture of a white haired boy with a lot of freckles, and a T-shirt stating METALLICA in bold letters. It was the contract. Coincidentally the same place as the two in the café with the target sitting adjacent to the Shinigami and Vaizard.

"Alright ladies, listen up, recently a jackass decided to make fun of the CIA by posting up Ell Oh Ell pics of cats wearing sunglasses, and that Japanese gook had a lot of nerves to dub it as an epic fail on the CIA, as such, we have a contract on the wanker for insulting the great ol' US and A, there is a cafe that WILL be exterminated, any questions? Good, I wouldn't have bothered answering them..." The café was seen at the side, "Alright ladies! Buckle up, operation is a go-go, teach them gooks a lesson."

The GMC briefly had the windows lowered down from the side facing the café, namely left, with no crowds in view and the café in perfect sight, vulnerable, the car slowing down as it gave Mr. Black and Mr. Red a brief opportunity to make use of this moment, and once they did, Mr. Gray would stomp on the accelerate pedal as he would drive off, turning around the corner and off for a getaway. Nodding for Mr. Black as to put on the TEAM AMERICA soundtrack for the three to listen to.

(Mr. Red and Mr. Black would post afterwards, it would be courteous as to wait for their turn.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Red

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Upon the speedy ride between the starting point of a place that was relatively more safe than the mid-point which would erupt in a kind of war scenario that would be brief yet violent the red man or so he called himself in his head but was outwardly known as Mr. Red had readied a high powered weapon. One which, when prepared correctly, and it was, could fire a high powered rocket with an extendable spike and in this scenario it would be extended for its added effects, that Mr. Red had made sure of.

So while they had made sure that they were on the correct side for the two that would be on the offensive to make their offense Mr. Red rolled down his tinted and shaded window and from it emerged the tiniest bit of the end of a rocket round that would be fired from the panzerfaust 3 model weapon that Mr. Red was carrying. So as soon as the vehicle began to slow down and the TEAM AMERICA music was reaching a point where it would be considered a comedy of patriotism for the United States Mr. Red pulled the trigger having aimed it dead on at the two beings that could be felt to be spiritual by anyone whom had the gift to sense such. But it didn't matter because with an explosion as powerful as the armor piercing round Mr. Red had fired the entire shop would be blown into a high powered destructive explosion. How fun for Mr. Red for the red juices of the people to be splattered in fire.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Black

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 pm

The passenger seat of the GMC was occupied by a youngish looking black man, drinking coke out of a glass bottle. He had finished it a couple minutes prior, before burping up a dark yellow gas into, filling it to the brim before capping it off with a piece of meat. His head turns as the come into sight of the cafe, pressing a button to roll down his window, mostly ignoring Mr. Gray's speech. As the car was temporarily filled with smoke from Mr. Red's rocket launcher, his arm would cock back, before slinging forward, tossing the coke bottle, a trail of gas leaving behind it as it would land on the exploded cafe, filling the area quickly with mustard gas, and quite a lethal amount of it. He would roll up his window after, the ventilation system of the car taking care of the smoke from Mr. Red's exuberant attack.

"Let's Go."
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 am

James, unable to know if Kurai could handle herself to this threat. Picked her up and jumped out the cafe just as the explosion went off. Knocking him forwards, out of his Gigai as he wa string to leave it at teh moment, wounded. Pretty badly, a broken arm and cuts everywhere. He began to get up and looked at the car as he cursed under hsi breath. Hsi body quite aways form teh car.

Last edited by James White on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Kurai was stareing into her cup, studying the dark sugar, & before she knew it, James picked her up & darted from the shop. She didn't know what was going to happen for a second before she heard the rapid explosion of the shop, & understood completly. Before long when he let her go a long rose un wrapped from under her hat, & quickly grew within five seconds tp a sharp light brown cage around Kurai, many roses intide produceing fresh oxygen due to photostytheses they got from the bright red roses on the outside of the cage. Kurai looked at one large rose, bigger than one of any of the others in the cage & asked, "What's he doing? Explain his actions to me." The rose nodded softly before many of the rosesw outside of the cage looked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Black

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 pm

(You are both dead, or extremely injured. Here are two reasons why.

How exactly do you dodge an explosion? That requires prior knowledge of the explosion. Seeing as you two were sitting in a cafe, sipping coffee, neither of you knew of a threat. Neither of you stated that you saw the explosive in the two seconds it would have taken to reach the Cafe, or the GMC outside of it. The explosion went off when the explosive hit. You couldn't have dodged. Both of you would be dead, and/or ripped to shreds.

On top of that, James, you claim to have been able to just go straight through all the objects that were scattered by the explosion. However, being in a Gigai, you would have been unable to do this. And if you contest that you weren't in a Gigai, then how exactly did you order coffee?

Even if you were somehow not in a Gigai, and managed to get the one spiritually aware coffee shop employee, Someone would have noticed two cups of coffee floating on and off the table. Now, if you weren't in a Gigai, you probably maintain that you could have used your phasing ability to get out of the explosion. However, your phasing ability does not state that you can extend it to someone else, and it never states that you can move through anything but solid objects. Heat and fire are not solid, and are infact not even a material, both being pure energy, and after the explosion the cafe would have been filled with rather lethal amounts of both.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A small walk {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next