Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is a long motherf*ckin' walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urufu

This is a long motherf*ckin' walk Empty
PostSubject: This is a long motherf*ckin' walk   This is a long motherf*ckin' walk EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

He had walked to Florence. Not even joking. Urufu was in Karakura town when Kokushibyou directed him to find a quincy. Nodding, Urufu began to levitate. A simple platform under him let him rise into the air. After he was in the air, he began walking. Step after step, 20,000 feet in the air on another platform, the one behind him disappearing. He felt no cold. He felt no wind. He could see just fine. He heard perfectly. The best part, was he felt no fatigue.

It had taken him 13 days. That was without a single break. No thirst scratched at his rotting esophogus. No hunger gnawed in the pit of his cold stomach. No sleep begged in his ever-open eyelids. He was, essentially, the perfect traveler. No boredom haunted his mind. Urufu Tatsumaki was a vessel of the demon Kokushibyou. He kept him occupied during the travels. Stories of glory and valor of Kushi's past, his time in hell, his reign over an army of demons a Hell's master puppeteer. It was all glorious. It also gave Urufu confidence. Urufu's master plan would soon be revealed, but only to those who asked. He wasn't going to flaunt it around, just in case someone told...someone that shouldn't know, and his plans were thwarted.

A burst of reiatsu every day or so sent the ice forming on his blueing flesh spiralling towards the ground. He payed no attention to it. Unblinking, his silver eyes watched the skies perfectly, his platforms never wavering. He had quite a bit of reiatsu, but that wasn't a problem. He wasn't stupid. Every time a platform of reishi disappeared, it wasn't just fading into the wind. It was being absorbed back into his being. In essence, he wasn't using any reiatsu for this amazing feet.

Finally, he had made it to Italy. Spending a day in a hotel to 'rest and recover', aka dispose of his worn out corpse, find a new body, reshape it to fit his original form, and get used to it. Flipping his now-red hair out of his silver eyes, he watched TV for the night, finalizing his plans with Kokushibyou. When dawn rolled in, he checked the blinking led lights of the alarm clock beside his bed. Leaving, he 'payed the bill' by possessing the innkeeper for a brief moment and checking himself off as payed, he began his search for a quincy.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: This is a long motherf*ckin' walk   This is a long motherf*ckin' walk EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Ehrung sat on the roof of a very impostent building, it was the pope's home in Vatican city. Ehrung had been listening to the catholics for some time now, a week perhaps, and what they believed in truely amazed him. He laughed quietly. These Catholics believe that some almighty being will take them to a place called heaven when they die, this intreges me. I mean, they have no proof, and yet they believe this with all their heart and soul. It astounds me that someone could believe something so ridiculas with no proof whatsoever. Ehrung thought to himself. Then he sighed, and stood up. He spread his thoughts out, trying to catch feel of a single Spiritual Pressure in the maximum radius he could feel, and came up with nothing.

Ehrung sighed, then used Hirenyaku to appear at the edge of Vatican City. Then he continued, using it over and over, until he reached the middle of the city of Rome. Ehrung breathed in, then breathed back out. He smiled, and laughed. Then he tried to feel for another Spiritual Pressure. He felt one, but it was very small, and when he found the source he sighed in dismay. It was only a child, and it was human. Ehrung knew that even if this child became strong one day, it would not be in enough time to help him and his fellow Quincy out, so he went away.

Using Hirenyaku a few more times, he came to the outskirts of what seemed to be the city of Florence, here Ehrung camped for the night. He slept through the night, not waking up even once to fight an enemy. As he awoke, he sighed. He was starting to think things were hopeless. He used Hirneyaku once more to end up in the middle or Florence. If I do not find someone here, I am returning to the base empty handed. I am tired, and there are no Spiritual beings for leagues as far as I can see. Ehrung thought to himself, then spread his conciousness once more and felt something, something alot stronger then a child. Ehrung grinned. Well, look at my luck. He whispered, then disappeared with a Hirenyaku.

He appeared on the roof of a hotel, looking down at the door. Out came a man, a man with emense Spiritual Pressure. Enough to almost match, if not match, an Elder Quincy. Ehrung smiled, then used Hirenyaku to appear in an ally in the direction the man was heading. He hid his Spiritual Pressure, then crouched behind a trash can. He then looked at his left hand, making sure the glove that all Quincy's use to unlock their Final Form was on, it was. Good, I will need it with how much Siritual Pressure this man has. He will be a great asset to the Quncies, but only if he can prove his worth as a fighter. I hate this, I will need to attack him to provoke him into fighting, but it must be done. Ehrung thought as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: This is a long motherf*ckin' walk   This is a long motherf*ckin' walk EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Steady, slow, deliberate steps. Deep, forced, unneeded breaths. Counting every three seconds, he inhaled. Every five after that, he exhaled. If he truly wished to, he could possibly smell the scents that no doubt barraged every other citizen in the city. He didn't though. There was no point. At one point during his walk, he thought he had sensed something, but it quickly disappeared. Deciding to be careful just in case, his reishi began to swirl around him, able to be called upon at any moment. His reiatsu was black and quite devastating to experience, filled with his inner demons reishi as well as his own, dead reishi.

Turning into an alley, Ehrung's alley to be exact, his steps stopped being such a deliberation. His breathing stopped. It wasn't necessary. There was no one to notice. His reishi began to spin around him at this point, obscuring his image in a tunnel of blackness, his red hair flapping wildly as well as his jacket and long sleeves joining in. Gazing around the alley with unseeing silver eyes, he began to rise into the air. He still hasn't found the source of the mysterious reiatsu flare, but now he would for sure.

He was almost positive it had been in this alley. Flipping boxes, lifting crates, and toppling large trash cans with his reishi, he searched with a primal hunger. "Who is it spying on me?" He asked, hoping it wasn't some kids just trying to hide or something. Last time this happened... he had gained a new body. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: This is a long motherf*ckin' walk   This is a long motherf*ckin' walk EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Ehrung took a deep breath as his Reishi began to swirl around him before he even entered the ally. He could tell that by the simple feel of it that this person was strong, abnormally strong. He felt something else too, but could not place his finger on it. It was like nothing that Ehrung had ever experianced before, and just assumed it was due to this one's powers. There was one thing he COULD tell, the man was deffinately human.A good thing, otherwise Ehrung would have attacked him on site.

Ehrung tensed as the Reishi got closer and closer to his position. Crap, i hoped to catch him on the streets where there would be more room. Now I will have to take this fight to the roof tops to give me enough space to fight. He thought, then held out his right arm in preperation to conjure up his bow. He took a deep, silent breath as the Reishi started to swirl. It was becoming hard to see, but with pure force of will he sensed the most concentrated area of the Reishi, figuring out where he was exactly. Then Ehrung smiled, he was rising. Ehrung knew he wouldn't be able to stay hidden for long.

Ehrung nodded as the man started to speak, wondering who was spying on him. Ehrung waited a few more moments, wanting him to rise a few more feet so that he wouldn't take too long when Ehrung went up to the roof. Finally, he was ready. I am Ehrung Sieg, Second in command of the Quincy. I am here to judge your worth, for we need allies like you, strong. Ehrung said, then doned first his armor, then conjured up his bow. Finally he came out from behind the trash can, an arrow cocked and aimed right where he KNEW the man was by the concentration of the Reishi in that exact area. He fired, then fired once more before using Hirenyaku to appear on the roof.

If you wish to even attempt to join us you will come onto these roofs and fight me. If you succeed you will be allowed to join us. Otherwise, you shall die. He said. Of course he was lying, he would never kill him even if he loses, and even if he loses as long as he fights well he will be allowed to join. Ehrung just wanted this man to fight at his best. Ehrung cocked another arrow, stood in his customarry fighting stance with his right foot towards the man, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: This is a long motherf*ckin' walk   This is a long motherf*ckin' walk EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Spirit arrows? That was it? The blackness that was swirling around Urufu merely hardened into a tight caccoon, easily shielding the dead boy from the arrows. He nearly didn't re-solidify it for the second arrow in time, resulting in a slight burst of it reaching him. It wasn't really much, more like a dart then anything. As it struck his chest, his shirt was ripped open slightly and a small burn grazed his chest. He didn't notice, however. His body was dead. He felt nothing. No part of it was truly sensed. Not even the singed flesh. Releasing the caccoon from around him, he stared hard at the weapon in his hands before forming a black spiritual bow in his own. "This is interesting..." Urufu commented, before sliding his fingers gently behind it.

A slender, controlled arrow appeared as he pulled back the thread of energy his bow provided. Taking aim, he fired at the man before Kokushibyou intervened.
Alright, Idiot.. do NOT float upwards. He is a quincy, meaning he fights with range. Where you are right now is the perfect vantage point. In fact, float lower. See that window? Enter it. Float directly under him and fire that arrow upwards. Catch him off guard.His inner demon was always relaying these important tidbits of information to him. It seriously helped.

Floating a few feet lower, he called all of the reishi he was expelling back into him, hiding it as perfectly as possible. As he dropped, his reishi no longer supporting him, he landed perfectly on the ledge of a window. Opening it quickly, he slipped inside and was glad none were there to make any sounds. Quickly, he rushed to the next floor up and stood directly underneath the quincy's energy. It was quite easy to do, especially because he had his bow and armor activated. Calling upon all of his reishi at once, he fired a large ball of explosive energy at once towards the roof. This ball only contained a little of his energy.

The rest was for his transformation. Undergoing the transformation into his bokor form, his flesh and bones, blood and guts exploded from his body in the midst of the explosion naturally. No hard had come to him. Then, as if held by spiritual threads, the destroyed body returned to their original position, reforming, reshaping, and remolding into something else. Something better. He lost his original form completely.

His flesh was no blue. His black clothing was gone, replaced by a Magician's outfit that was dark purple with gold rings surrounding his appendages in periodic placements. on top of his head was a lavish hat matching it perfectly. In his hands... was His weapon. A long staff, roughly six feet tall, that looked as if it were from a glarned root. Painted to match his clothing, the dark purple stick held a two foot, serrated blade on one end. A large green gem was laid towards where the blade met the wood. Down the staff, sporadically, there were more gold rings and the occasional green jewels that matched the larger one.

Holding it tightly, he floated through the hole he had created, reishi swirling around him. "And what makes you think I want to join your little club?" He asked, swirling swiftly. The smoke that remained cleared to reveal him in his new form. "What makes you think I give a damn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a long motherf*ckin' walk   This is a long motherf*ckin' walk Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a long motherf*ckin' walk
Page 1 of 1