Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taking a walk.(tag:nel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega+

Omega+

Taking a walk.(tag:nel) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 am

Ryuuga was walking in the world of the living.He was a boy with black hair that he kept tied back.Except for the bangs that caress his face.His eyes a mint green.His Lt. badge on his right arm.His kimono only had one sleeve and it was on his left arm.The right one exposes that tattoo going down his arm & and part of one on his chest.He had mugen in its released state but in the scabbard which was on his hip. Hmm its been a while since iv been here,in this place.He said while looking at the trees in the park,and the rain clouds above.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:03 am

Neliel Sonidos into the open smiling happily. To be in the world of the living made her very happy. All the people, the sites, so many things to experience that she almost felt overwhelmed at times. Trying to figure out what to do next was a monumental chore for her. Than she remembered something, there isn't much she can do since she can't been seen. Her face takes on a sad expression and she kicks at the ground "Aww dang it, I can't be seen. I guess I can't go into a movie, or can i?"
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:11 am

Ryuuga sensed the presence of an arrancar,he the flash stepped to the scene mugen resting on his shoulder.He then took a glimpse at a girl looking for something to do.She doesn't look like much of a threat to me ryuuga.Said Mugen as he appeared behind him.Maybe,but you can never be to careful.he said as he surveyed her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:16 am

Neliel sees a tiny little kitten and she walks up to it slowly and kneels not far from it. She holds out her hand cautiously and slowly to show she isn't going to hurt it. The kitten looks at her and tilts it's head than backs up a bit sitting down. It than springs at her in a playful mannerism swiping at her hand, Neliel giggles at the kittens antics and strokes it's fur gently.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 am

You think,she's a threat?Mugen said with a laugh pointing out his master's paranoia.Ryuuga feeling a bit stupid re-sheaths mugen,He then walks over to nel with his hands in his pocket watching her play with the kitten.Cute little thing isn't it miss.He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 am

"It is, do you think anyone is taking care of it? Something like this precious and should be cared for with love and affection. I'd care for it myself but I don't know if that would in it's best interest. If this kitten has no one than it would good to find it a home were someone will love it." She looks at the kitten and wishes she could keep it, however she knows that she could be attacked by other Arrancar at any moment and that by being with or near her all the time it could be killed merely by a strong reaitsu. However the kitten looks at her with loving eyes and starts rubbing her leg and purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:29 am

Hmm i could keep the cat for you,i dont know how byakuya-sama would react to that but its worth a try if your that worried about the darling little thing.He said with a tender voice.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:41 am

Neliel smiles and nods "That would be great. You Shinigami are nice people. Just like Ichigo Kurosaki, I haven't seen him in a long time. I wonder how he is doing now?" Neliel looks up trying to imagine what Ihcigo might be up to and all she can come up with is him and Orihime doing boy friend and girl friend stuff. Her faces turns a bit red at the thoughts making her almost look like she is wanting to date him.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:45 am

Ryuuga recalls the last time he saw kurosaki.Then mugen recalls the last time he saw zangetsu.They both shiver a bit at the thought of it.He then turns his attention to nel.Are you all right miss?He asked
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 am

"Sorry I was just thinking about what Ichigo might be doing right now. Orihime is probably very lucky to have him. That is if he ever got off his butt and asked her out. If he hasn't I may have to talk to him about it, it's obvious how she feels about him and he just ignores her. She needs him to sweep her off her feet and treat her like the princess she is." Neliel nods and smiles sudden;y imagining Ichigo doing just what she said he should. The kitten jumps into her lap and climbs her top and nestles itself in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 am

Sadly,she's right the guy really should do something.Speaking of which.He looks at ryuuga.Ryuuga when the hell are you going to get off your ass and find a girl.Ryuuga's face gets tense as he looks a mugen.Will you shut up,mugen woman are the least of my problems.He said trying to blow off the question.Im sure kurosaki has asked her out by now.He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Neliel stands up and tries to get the kitten out of her hair. While she does so the wind blows her hair away from her back revealing the large tattoo on her back showing she was the Tercera Espada at one time. The large is impossible to miss unless you aren't looking, she finally gets the kitten out of her hair and holds up looking into it's face smiling. She turns to face Ryuuga and holds the kitten out to him. "Want to hold the kitty? I'm sure the kitty will like you considering you seem rather kind."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Ryuuga takes the cat gently,he then finds it resting on his shoulder.I have always been rather good with cats.He said as he scratched behind its ears.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Neliel smiles "I've been thinking about finding a new place to live. I have two places in mind but both could prove problematic though. As I see it my options are as follows. I can move here and hope I don't pose too big a problem for the Humans. Or I move to Soul Society and hope I don't scare everyone. Hueco Mundo is no longer an option for me, so I honestly need to figure out which is the better place to move to. Here I don't really need anyone's permission, but if I move to Soul Society I would need permission from the Gotei 13 obviously. But I would stay on the outskirts of the Rukongai in which ever area they decide. All I would ask is for supplies to brought to me so I can avoid scaring anyone."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm

The only people who would have a real problem with that,would be those old goats in central 46 the rest of us would give it some consideration.He said thinking about what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm

"I guess we could try asking and see how it goes. At least in Soul Society I could live a quiet life and not have to look over my shoulder all the time. Although I guess I would have to present myself to this central 46 if it comes to it. So how do I get this started?" Neliel waits to find out what to do if this is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Ill let mugen do all the talking he is better at this sort of thing.He said as he brought out his zanpakutou.Well lets see the first thing to do,would be to get you there the next thing we would do is get the approval of all 13 captains and Lt. then we would bring you before the central 46,then the kuchiki family,then we would get a designated area for you to live in outside the rukon district,most likely put a kido barrier over the area to prevent just anyone from going in,like low class soul reapers and such.Then you would be all set.He said while taking a breather from talking so much.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Neliel nods "Sounds good. Lets see if they will go for it. If not I hope they won't try to kill me though, I don't want to cause problems or anything. Maybe I could help train some of guys or something? Officially of course. I know that would require permission also, but if I can help I will." Neliel looks at Ryuuga with the honest intention of helping any way she can.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Well it sounds fine to me,i say we give it a shot.He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 pm

"When should we do this? Let me know when the right time to get this started is, I can wait until the time is right if needed." Neliel hopes for good news as far as a time schedule but she knows things normally don't move very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:50 pm

We could start now,id just need to get two of my captain associates to go with us.He said thinking of the only two people he can recall who would be okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:01 pm

"Okay, shold I wait here if you need to go somewhere or what?" Neliel tries to remain calm even though she is excited about the attempt at moving to Soul Society. She knows that things could go wrong and has keep that in mind. She hopes that everything works out for the best and that she can help train Shinigami making them better capable of dealing with Espada in the future.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:02 pm

You wait here and ill contact you soon alright?He said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Neliel nods "Okay, I'll do that. Hopefully things go well. I know how things can go wrong sometimes." Neliel finds a prak bench and sits down on it so she can wait and be out of people's way. She has no idea how long this will take, but she is willing to make this work somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk.(tag:nel)   Taking a walk.(tag:nel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk.(tag:nel)
Page 1 of 1