Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Not being able to sleep due to stress, The captain of squad five, Gets up from her bed and changes into her usual outfit. A black kimono, a White captain's hoari, her zanpackuto strapped to her side, and a sky blue sash tied around her waist. Her long brown hair fell down her back with her bangs framing her face beautifully. Her soft golden brown eyes looked a bit tired, and her soft peach cream skin looked pale in the moonlight as she walked outside. Feeling the night's cool breeze, her lips formed into a slight smile. She decided to take a walk around the seretei,nobody would mind since everyone was asleep..

Walking towards a spot in a feild with a cherry tree in the middle of it. Konoka walked over to the tree and rested a hand on it gently as she looked up at the moon. She smiled a bit and thought.* there is nothing more beautiful than the moon..*
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Soren not really feeling tired at all had escaped from his office for a little bit of time to think and he smiled going out a his favorite spot a old chrry blossom tree on a nice night like tonight and he smiled lightly dressed in his white uniform with his black catains haroi his white hair being ruffled a bit looking messy but yet at the sametime rather cute one could say. his pale skin made him look a little glowy in the nice time anyway he had jumped into the tree and lowered is spiritual presence as he found a opening in the tree branches and jumping looking at the starry sky. hearing someone coming along he hoped they would past but instead they didn't so Soren not wanting to interrupt their private time stayed rather quiet and closed his eyes opening them just watching the things happening around him as the glowing pink cherry blossoms floated around them.

Still wondering if the person was there he looked back and saw a girl glowing in the night and it made him feel rather nervous and looked at her and he spoke loud enough to where she could hear him but soft enough so she could tell he was trying to be nice. Hmm Hello...I did not realize anyone else was up at this time.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am

Konoka hears a familiar male's voice.She looks over to the man and smiles.oh good evening Captain Kiyomeru...it's nice to see you again. she bows slightly and brushes her hair away from her face. She then waits for Soren to speak.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:22 am

Soren smiled at his good fortune this evening he was joined with one of the soul societies most beautiful women Konoka Shuzunami. Soren moving out of the branch he was sitting on to the ground landing on his feet. Haha you don't have to call me by that title we are of equal rank and besides I perfer Soren Captain Shuzunami...and yes it is a pleasure seeing you again if I may ask how have you been?
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:42 am

Konoka smiled.Okay then Soren you may call me Konoka you are a friend of mine so there is no need to act formal towards me she says while crossing her armS over her chest she smiles warmly.I'm doing alright how about you?
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:45 am

Soren smiled and sat next to Konoka and smiled warmly. Alright then Konoka...and nothing just passing the time by watching the moon and stars because I was finished with my work...what would you be doing out here so late?
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 am

Konoka smiled I finished all of my work and I couldn't get any sleep soci decided to come out here and relax she looked up at the moon and sighed in content.it's quite beautiful tonight don't you agree? she asked while her golden brown eyes, looking silver in the moonlight,fixed themselves on the moon as the stars danced around it.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 am

Soren looked at her a bit and finally noticed how beautiful she was well to him it was more then a skin kind of thing he liked her personality as well and how she carried herself. Yes it is but not not the most beautiful thing I have seen tonight. Soren pondering if she liked him or not kept that on the back of his mind not worrying too much about but not fogetting about it either.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 am

Konoka blushed knowing full well what he meant but she decided to turn the attention away from her. i wonder if anyone has ever told you how amazing you look in the moon light, and in the sunlight as well and when you let people see your true personality it just makes you more attractive in my eyes she said softly while a smile played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 am

Soren looked at her turning a bit red. W-well...I mean U-ummm...your so...ah never had that happen to me before... Soren gave a long embrassed sigh and put his head ong her shoulder and looked at her his face still kinda red. Your joking with me the most beautiful girl in the Siereitei and your calling me handsome?
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 am

Yes i am calling you handsome i'm not kidding or lying to you its just a simple fact. Konoka says while slightly leaning her head against his.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 am

Soren smiled as she laid her head against his something feeling funny in his heart and he smiled. So...when did you start to think this way about me Konoka if I'd known you would not even have to waited. Soren chuckled a bit making a small lame joke the tireness was getting to his head.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 am

for a while actually....i've held a crush on you when i was finally excepted as a captain at the meeting. she said remembering how shy she was that very day...
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:38 am

Soren remembering that day and how he had meet her which made him laugh. Ha remember how we met? Soren smiled and began to think about how he wasn't paying attention and bumped into her because of something he said to other captain that had seemed offensive. Hmm I did think you look rather cute that day too.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:45 am

Konoka laughedYeah i remember

(flashback)
she was wearing a shinigami uniform with a lieutenant's bage on her arm, her wavy brown hair was in a ponytail.At the time she was an assistant of Shuhei Hisagi and when the captain commander told her to come forth into the Captains meeting to promote her she had bumped straight into soren.Blushing the entire time while trying to apologize to him. C-captain Kiyomeru f-forgive me i wasn't paying any attention and..she bowed.forgive me.. she murmured while trying to walk around them hoping to stay out of trouble...

(end of flashback)

You made me a nervous wreck that day soren she teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 am

Soren smiled thinking about it and looked at her. So...umm does this... Soren wasn't quite sure how to say it and he kept looking at her facing his head towards her. Well...make us...a couple now or what....?
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 am

i don't know you tell me.... she leaned forward and gently pressed her lips against his.

(damn me and my short posts XD)
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 am

Soren felt her press her lips against his and he lent forward and kissed her on the lips and after a few minutes he broke the kiss and looked at her. Yes I would like us...to be a couple... he said and he brought her closer to him.[/
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 am

Konoka blushed a bit and felt herself being brought close to him. Leaning her head against his chest she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 am

Soren smiled as she laid on top of hima dnran a hand through her hair and gave a small smile. Is there anything you wish to do?
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 am

Konoka felt his fingers brush against her hair and lightly smiled. She then looked at him in slight surprised and shrugged.I don't know......what do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 am

You. Soren smiled trying to make a rape joke out of it he smiled looking at the moon he felt happy for the first time in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 am

Konoka opened her eyes and gave him a look while blushing.are you kidding or are you serious? she asked while laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 am

Soren still going along with the joke looked at her and said with a serious tone. That depends do you want me to joke or not? Soren gave her a look that would melt most womens hearts.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 am

Konoka blushed she didn't exactly know how to respond to that question. Her golden brown eyes closed for a moment. a soft pink blush remained on her face at the question. she just waited to see what he would do..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next