Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} Empty
PostSubject: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Zilo was sitting there at the entrance of the bar. He told soren he would be at the blue lantern this afternoon. They where going to drink the night away like they did before Shunsui had popped up.They where both going to join someone. Soren was running late he went ahead and walked in and sat at the bar waiting for him to show.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Soren walking as his gigai wearing a black shirt and slightly tight pants with a white tuxedo jacket and he sat down by Zilo order some scotch and rocks and drank the glass and ordered another he hated what he was about to do and he looked at zilo feeling the achohol rushing through his body and he slammed his head on on the table and gave out a long groan. why in the hell did he target her!
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Zilo ordered some plain old water he never drank with friends he normally gets water so in case they get too drunk to walk back. Soren never noticed this until now. He might jsut because he was in the mood to spot out anything. "Whos knows why but i for one don't know what to do i mean i am just a former Lt. I am not that strong after all." He said as he took a drink from the dark blue glass that the man had set in front of him. soren could smell Beer or any beverage that was alcoholic substance in it but he didn't smell any in Zilo drink.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Soren sniffed at Zilo drink and sighed they were both in a bad mood and he looked forward setting his chin on the table. What's got your panties in a wad the last I checked you still beat two captains and plus you have access to bankai....what is there to complain about besides having a Haroi your pratically a captain Zilo... Soren popped this off not caring what Zilo thought and he sighed trying to figure out what was happening...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Zilo looked at him to smile. "If i remember correctly captain you where the one i always wanted to keep alive on the battle field. though you always made me help Chiyuki first. And if i remember you almost defeated me." He said with a smile as he finally order some whiskey for once. He had heard whiskey wasn't that strong and he thought he would try it for a first time.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Soren smiled a bit and looked at him. There has to be a way I can protect the soul society as well as Konoka....Zilo...what are the chances of me becoming a vaizard and learning to performing a ress? Soren seems quite serious about this and that is what seemed to bug him the most.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Zilo sighed a little bit. "I had heard that it is pretty difficult i have to gain the trust of Rentai firs then i have to some how be eaten by the Adjouchas or higher rank hollows then fight off my inner hollow to become a vizard and i was told even then i would be ranked as a incomplete vizard and i would have to earn my other form. But trust is if i become a vizard i might be stronger then the rest of them since they could hardly take on captains without their mask and i could take on 2 in bankai and without the powers of a vizard." He said calmly as he began to drink the whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Soren sneered at him and sighed. Ah you mean you could almost take two captains by yourself...remember ours got interrupted anyways...I have Haymi's master teaching me how to become a vaizard...she won't say a thing about it I will even be said to get my resserection form...well that is what he says but between you and me I won't allow him to harm the Siereitei I just need to grow more powerful so I can stop him...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Zilo put down the drink and looked at him. "I will help you with that some day..." But soren knew that Zilo left the Soul society because they always treated him as a weakling and picked on him. Why would he want to help the soul society or the man that almost killed him. I sprobably what most would think when he said this. "Sides if i can get my mask i will be stronger then most." He said as he sighed and looked at his drink he was feeling a little weird after drinking it since it was his first time drinking.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Soren sighed looking back at Zilo. I don't understand you reason for power...because they called you a weakling...zilo you were made a luitenant for a reason and they always pick on the fourth division...so don't listen to them....I know your stronger then that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}   Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren} Empty

Back to top Go down

Soren and Zilo at the bar {Tag soren}
Page 1 of 1