Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soren's Hollowfication.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Soren's Hollowfication.  Empty
PostSubject: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Soren went with Kensai to Krakura town Kensai leading him to a abandoned warehouse Stopping at the front Soren touched the mask fragment on his face. Feeling he keep it contently on his face well he had no other choice until Kensai had trained him to wears it fully and remove it when he wanted or needed to. Alright I am ready to under go any training needed contend with this hollow within me...just how far am I going to get kensai? His regular not hollowfied eye looked at Kensai andgave a slight gruff his hollow like eye having looked at kensai seemed to be much more muderous but it shouldn't bug kensai knowing him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 pm

"how far? beyond what most could imagine... now rip the remains of your mask off.." Kensai smirked. He figured Soren would have wanted this, but the question was why...
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Soren placed his hand on the edge of the mask taking a deep breath smiled a bit and pulled away at his mask exposing a new threshhold of pain it felt like he was losing a piece of his face and yet when he pulled off the mask the dark desires that plagued him began to vanish as he moved his hand to the hilt of his blade. Alright Kensai...let's finish this quickly...I don't want anyone interrupting me this time.

The mask fragemtns were shattering in the air as if the amount of Reiryoku in the air was powerful enough unlike that in the Siereitei. Soren seeing his mask looked at the fragments and how they were such that of a demonic monster which made him weary inside of him but on the outside he kept a strong composure.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

"now do whatever the fuck you do to go inside your mind..." Kensai said, sitting down. He saw soren's mask and knew how he felt about it, the mask itself was rather intimidating to most, but kensai had seen worse.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:32 pm

You know there isn't a reason for you to curse so much...sometimes it makes you look stupid alas I want a full explaination remember when we go to our inner worlds of our zanpaktou we are not able to hear you Kensai... Soren looked at him and smiling carefully getting out his pure snnowy white zanpaktou with the cloth floating around the blade. Keeping his eyes on Kensai. Hmm what should this alliance be called if we are forming one and what shall be my rank as well kensai?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

"I know exactly what it does soren... when you can use words as weapons youll understand.. oh by the way you didnt capitilize my name when you said it" Kensai smirked. He figured Soren knew he was insane, and messing with him. "trust me, I have my own way to get inside that little mind of yours" Kensai said, not as an insult.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Soren raised a eyebrow and sighed looking at Kensei. Well have you figured out what we are going to do about that and fine so I assume I will talk with it instead of fighting it...very well... Soren waited on Kensai to answer his other question while closing his eyes preparing himself for the inner world and Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:52 pm

"we shall see..." Kensai said. His eyes suddenly grew three black comma like marks. He smirked as Soren went into his inner world, traveling with him. He left his own zanpokuto in his own mind for now.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Soren walked into his innner world it was night a large moon shone through the lakebed front and out in front as he touched the waterit seemed to have a inner glow and he stepped out the mountain region in front of them while there was a White shrine out in fron of them on the other side of the lake. Shikonryoukai...where...is he? Soren looked back around seeing kensai. What are you?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm

"I'm mostly here to watch.... and help... youll probably have to fight him at least once... and your Hollow is your Zanpokuto... its the only way for hollowfication... now then... but i cant help you when you fight him... but ill get him for you" He smirked and summoned Kurohime to him. She was a young women in the middle of blossoming. She had red long hair, and was five foot six. She had on a short skirt giving an almost perfect veiw if it was a few inches shorter, but somehow always covered her. "sense him?" Kurohime pointed under the lake. "well get him out here"
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Soren felt her when she pointed down in the lake and Soren pulled out his zanpaktou. The dim light growing even brighter and closer then ever a large white blast in the shape of a lung dragon erupted from the water Soren moving out of the way and as the steam cleared he looked at himself. Well hello hello...who has come to die today?! Soren looked at Shikonryoukai and it was already in it's released form and he looked at himself the man being a shadow like man his hair ruffled he seemed to be a black humoid shape and it smiled. Oh so your me...well I suppose I should take you over now shall I? Soren calmly looked at the hollow. I have no intenions on giving in to the likes of you... The humanoid form began to change...into a shape like Konoka and shose that form but with Soren's zanpaktou. Let's see you say no to me now.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 am

Kensai chuckled remembering his first fight with Kurohime. She was fun to fight, that much was true. He hadnt let her out in a while, of course he didnt want her to do what she almost did last time. He shuddered at that thought. "soren you have to fight him yourself, he just developed he should be weaker than you a bit... at least"
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 am

Soren nodded and looked at Konoka's figure fly towards him. Alright then come on I won't be going easy on you! he let out a light wave and Soren jumped forward unleashing a light that clashed with his and clashed with the black Konoka figured as it began to morph again. It had begaun to look like a old man a mentor of Soren before he had met Ishpaleum.

Cecil?! Soren seemed shock a unsettling feeling rising over him.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Soren kicked back the Hollow and he smiled a bit laughing what is it that you want with life there is nothing for you there look you can change forms so if you can't find your own I dentity then stop trying your pathetic rather...and oh you've already lost this match. Soren swirling lights out from underneath him and the hollow smiled. Oh?! how so?! The lights which began to move toward then coming out of the water at angles them being in the shape of ravens the feathers dropping landing all over the hollow now shaped like Soren and the feathers changed into pale white sword which rained all of the hollow and Soren sheathed his lade gruffly shaking his head the hollow dropping the zanpaktou. Pathetic absoultely pathetic....just surrender your power to me before I kill you. The hollow gulped and began to fade.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Kensai nodded and Kurohime vanished. "very good soren... now you should be able to access your mas.... maybe not Resurrection... yet at least... we had better let your hollow fully develope first.." Kensai sighed. No one in the soul society knew Kensai could access a full hollow form, only the mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soren's Hollowfication.    Soren's Hollowfication.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Soren's Hollowfication.
Page 1 of 1