Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)   Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Ace flashed stepped his way to Urahara Kisuke's shop. This is wear Shinji told the man, to go. The shop was the only thing made out of wood in the area. Walking up to the door he began to call for Kisuke. He need his help and he heard about the little power house girl. That seemed to hit anyone and everyone.

"Hey, Urahara, are in you." He said. He wanted to go in, but he decided it was not worth a knot on the head.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)   Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Urahara was wearing his usual hat and clogs while sitting down at his desk. he gave a little sigh. Business was running a bit slow and the evening was quite dull. suddenly he felt a strong spiritual presence nearby and he smiled. Things where about to become interesting. Urahara sat up straight and adjusted his hat. come on in good sir and how may i help you? Urahara called while waving his fan.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)   Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Kyouga had sensed a strong spitual presence as well, and noticed that it was Ace. "Hello Ace, what a pleasant surprise." Kyouga said with a fox-like smile as he seemed to appear out of nowhere. It was probably shocking to Ace that Kyouga worked at the Urahara Shop as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)   Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 pm

"Great, can a guy get some time away from you, creeper." He said as he walked over to Kisuke, sitting he sighed heavily. "I need your help. I am a shinigami, but... um... I went through a hollowfication." He said confused a little by Kyouga still. Looking to the freak of nature he asked. "Why, the hell are you here?" His temper flaring a bit. It has been happening a lot lately.

He was cool, he just couldn't control his anger. He thought that beating that hollow was it, but he wanted to get stronger. Besides he wanted to be able to fight with no problem. In both forms.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)   Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:49 pm

"I work here with Mr. Urahara silly! It also seems like the hollow part of you is showing." Kyouga explained happily with a Gin-like smile. "Have you tried speaking to him yet, Ace?" Kyouga asked, retaining the smile. He was teasing of coarse, but he was only having fun. "So, what do you think of my handywork, Mr. Urahara? I hollowfied him myself!" Kyouga said in a manner that mimicked Kisuke, and fanned himself with his own fan.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)   Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 am

"You have met him right, the guy is a freak," He said to Kisuke, besides the hollow was fine. He just liked to kill and people claimed he was loud, by people we mean Ace. The Shinigami, Vizard just wanted to be able to go into the mask and stay for longer than 20 minutes or so. Not paying the Espada any mind he continued with Kisuke. "So, can you train me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)   Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollowfication pt2. (Kisuke)
Page 1 of 1