Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega+

Omega+

Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Ryuuga had been given directions to kisuke's shop.He was suppose to ask about training for a few days.He needed to get stronger and he knew kisuke was the man who could do it,but he was just wasn't going to barge in.He was going to be polite and talk to him and catch up before making such a request.Ryuuga was wearing a black and white baseball shirt.Blue skinny jeans with a chain on the left side.Black vans on his feet.Mugen strapped to his back and his lip ring on the right side of his mouth.His hair was tied back and his bangs in his face.He walks up to the door.He begins to knock.Hey kisuke you in there?He asked as he knocked.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Urahara was leaning against the door to his underground training dome. He was expecting a visitor, the minute he felt the man's spiritual pressure he knew that someone had come to see him. Kisuke wearing his usual hat and clogs was leaning against his cane. He yawned a bit, his grey eyes shadowed by his hat. Finally when a shinigami,Ryuuga came in Urahara smiled in a cheerful manner.Well now I see that you have finally arrived so.... Urahara smiled and used his fan to adjust his hat while his grey eyes looked at the shinigami male.how can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey kisuke,Im here for training.I think you know my reasons for wanting it.He said as rubbed the back of his head embarrassed.Do you thinj you could do it?He asks.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Urahara grinned at the soul reapers response.that's what I thought you where gonna ask.. he chuckled while opening the door to the dome arena.as he walked down the stairs he turned his head towards Ryuuga and smiled.right this way sir and we can begin training
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Ryuuga fallows kisuke.He was a bit nervous about training with him.Only ichigo and renji have done it successfully.He decided to swallow his fear.Realizing the only thing his sword let off was since less fright.He was afraid to die,he was afraid to protect because he feared he would fail.But maybe kisuke could help him change all that.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Kisuke finally made it to the training grounds, it looked similar to the training ground in the soul society. Turning around and leaning a bit against his cane. Urahara watched ryuuga while adjusting his hat.so tell me....have you obtained bankai yet? he asked while waiting for Ryuuga to speak.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Just recently i have.I had to fight one of my friends from the soul society all or nothing to get it.He said as he rubbed his scar on his chest through his shirt.While looking at kisuke his eyes also wandered around the training ground.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Urahara smiled exellent...but have you mastered it yet? And if you didn't why do you think that is? Kisuke asked while his shadowed gray eyes looked at Ryuuga waiting for a reasponse. He wondered what In the world made him so nervous.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:16 pm

I know how to summon it,but in no way shape or form have i mastered it.But thats one of the reasons i need your help.The other is....I want you to make me a vizard.He said with a serious tone and ice in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)   Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryuuga visits Mr. Hat n Clogs (tag:kisuke)
Page 1 of 1