Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}

Go down 
+3
Chiyuki Suzu
Soren Kiyomeru
Zilo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} Empty
PostSubject: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Zilo was walking when he heard Soren call his name. He turned around sensing his reiatsu. He knew that Soren was heading this way to him he sighed and drew his Zanpaktou. Thinking to himself. Great just great one battle after another with a captain. Just what i need. He looked down at his blade. He noticed he was still bleeding. He looked back at the forest to see Soren come walking out. "Don't You guys ever give up on trying to take me back to the damn Soul Society." He said as he starred at the captain holding chiyuki in his arms. He looked back up at soren and sighed. Of course he had to come. He didn't want Chiyuki to be sad and that he was her captain and would do anything to keep her happy. He sinced his friend Ryuuga near by as well. He sensed him coming from the right of the forest into the open circle where they where now. He sighed once again and said. "I guess i won't be walking away peacefully now am I?" He said as he stood there looking out at them.

Last edited by Zilo on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Soren glaring at Zilo and huffed drawing out his zanpaktou looking at him a endless unsettling irritance was flowing throughout his body similar to the time he was best by his friend and his let his reiatsu flow freely not hiding it as the dragon like aura surrding his body it looked at Zilo with his bloody eyes. We must kill him...for hurting our friend....the one you are supposed to look after you abandon your duty you've failed...take your reveange gather the wrath and unleash it upon him! Soren glance at the spirit of his zanpaktou. Shut up. The remark signaling to both Zilo and the spirit. Zilo I trusted you and yet I found my 3rd seat laying on the ground with nothing but a jacket over her face...how dare you insult her knowing her she was doing something to help you...and yet you left her lying on the ground like a piece of meat...I won't allow this....not for someone I consider family like my liutenant...prepare yourself. Soren meant his words and felt Ryuuga's presence hoping he would come and take Chiyuki so he could battle properly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Zilo looked at him and sighed. He knew that soren was pissed right now."I did not betray you i was being drug back against my will. You did the same thing to one of my squad mates long ago." He said starring at him. He pulled his blade to the front of him. He took off the remaining shreds of his top to reveal his top half.And looked back at chiyuki. "Put the girl over there i will not fight you when you have a girl in your hands." He said as he pointed at a tree away form them. He sighed as he waited for the captain to respond. As he heard his Zanpaktou speak to him. "Zilo this is going to be a tough battle let me help you. I know last time i took over and made you go berserk but please. Let me help you." He looked down and shook his head no and thought not right now maybe in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Soren glared at him moving back to the tree and wrapping the coat around around her body and he looked at him. No I would never leave someone on the ground defenseless I am not like you. Soren walked back to his spot watching over the girl the emotions going within his body he was mad but he also hated this why did hehave to do this why him Soren was was thinking and he came to the colcusion that it was because of Chiyuki's young age and her basically like a child to him with his own on the way let his "fatherly" intincts take over. Soren stopping held out his zanpaktou facing it twoards Zilo looked ay him. You've should have came back you know me I could have helped you escape...not hurt one of my squad members I don't want to do this Zilo but you made this personal when I saw her abandoned body on the ground. Soren got in his fighting stance a preapred for Zilo's advance his icy blue eyes full of pure intent and a slight sadness.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Zilo sighed and looked back over to the girl with his gray eyes and looked back at him with the same eyes. "I did not leave her defenseless. That coat hides her spiritual energy and is indestructible."He said as he looked at him and sighed. He pulled his Zanpaktou towards him and ran at soren. He appeared to be in front then appeared behind. "This is what happens when you jump to conclusion." He said he didn't swing his Zanpaktou or anything just stood behind soren. Waiting for him to respond. Zilo was the type to give the other guy time to respond in less they where serious about the fight he turned around looking at him with his gray eyes. They seem to be a endless void of sorrow and hate.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Soren smiled calmly and looked at Zilo behind as he predicted he would be he didn't make a move not a word escaped his lips except a smile. After a few moments he spoke softly looking at him. Since when did you think I didn't think you would use flash step your underestmating me Zilo I am partly ashamed with this. Soren leaned back twowards the zanpaktou a small barrier began to crack at first contact but shattered on the next it wasn't meant to keep zilo away but to delaying him as Soren moved back getting ready to fight seriously this time.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 pm

A familiar black setting greeted Chiyuki. That lonely pit that would always be inside her, the pit that wanted to curl up into a ball and die. She looked around the blank pit trying to remember the last thing that had happened before she was knocked unconscious again. Only the familiar voice saying one simple word that she had heard spoken so falsely before over and over again. Sorry. Stupid meaningless word, whoever had done this probably didn't mean it.

Chiyuki fell on her face, being kicked form behide by someone. She didn't even bother to roll over before that oh so familiar and annoying voice started his little speak, "You know it was you're supposed idiot friend, Zilo who knocked you out right?" Raikou hissed at her as he squatted down to her level, "You're an idiot. You shouldn't trust anyone here let alone him. He'll just abandon you like everyone else will."

She turned away from him not wanting to admit he was right, "Shut up you damn cattle prod." Her Zanpakuto only let out a laugh and shook his head smiling a little muttering a few inaudible words to himself. A bit of light started to peek through the black pit that was her mind as she started to wake up at last.

She was hit with an oh so familiar scent right away, the scent of her friend, the supposed friend who had knocked her out, Zilo. She sighed but still wrapped the jacket around her body a bit tighter and buried her face in it taking in more of his smell. Once she looked up she noticed her Captain and the same friend already to fight, only leading her to let out a loud sigh. Just great, another fight she got to watch...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Zilo looked at soren and sighed one again he did not want to break out in a fight. He backed up a little bit. "When i left here there is one thing i have practiced and mastered soren... That was shunpo..." He said this calmly as he turned around and faced him after backing up and bit and looked at how the barrier cracked away. He looked back at soren and sighed. "Well i am glad it was you who found her and not some creep." He said as he looked back at the girl who he had thought was asleep though she seemed to be huggling her jacket. He couldn't see her eyes completely if she was awake. He returned his focus to soren. "Now what do you want with me to take me back for her sake after she tried so hard or just because i knocked her out and you found her lying there with my coat over her." He said as he looked back at him getting into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Soren glared at Karel as she intervened again and he sighed. Get out of the way now....and Zilo I want a explaination on why you did it in the first place she is a girl which you don't know she could have been harmed if that ever happened whatever she suffered I would bring it to you! Soren scowled letting his temper get the best of him held Kieryuu in his hands. Scream, Kieryuu. Soren entered his shikai form and looked at Karel his reiatsu leveling out with hers and he smiled surpassing it a little twitch in his eye. Bankai, Keiryuu Kyohakuyuu. Soren zanpaktou shatters and a darkness wrapped around Soren's body creating a tail and wings coming down on his hands and creating claws them them being wrapped around with light. Soren wanted answers and hated being lied too. He hated how Zilo acted like he did what he thought he had done was innocent was it innocent far from and in Soren's eyes he needed to be punished not matter what had to have happened.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 pm

He sighed as he looked at soren then got serious and Chiyuki and everyone knew when he was serious it didn't turn out food for anyone. "You fucking fool! You really think what i did was innocent. She waited for me to lose so she could take me back. And i did what i thought i needed to do to stay here. I never said it was innocent or a crime. And who is it to judge hell not me. Nor you!" He said getting angry he pulled his Zanpaktou forward. And he trusted her now seeing that they where going to either kill him or take him back against his will. "Revive reokia." He said as he entered shikai. "Rise from the ashes Reokia, Bankai!" He said as he entered bankai with his sword going even longer this would be the first time soren even saw his bankai. "White fang." The invisible extension became visible to him it was now a 12 foot long katana. He looked at Soren with his eyes showing anger now. those gray eyes just pouring into you.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro+

Zane Hataro+

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Zane had still been nearr the area since he hadn't felt like leaving yet when this second specticle began to take place. He didn't get why the hell one shinigami was this damn important to the captains. No matter, it wasn't really any of his concern since it was Soul Society matters. Maybe it was just something he didn't know about. Zane gave a quiet sigh to himself as the two shinigami activated the powers of their zanpakto. Since the new one had activated the bankai state, he assumed the man was yet another captain ranked combatant.

Zane examined the characteristics of the changes done after the two soul reapers activated their zanpakto's powers. As usual not any two of the shinigami abilities matched aside kido, which he hadn't seen many of. Only thing Zane could really do was stand back and watch as before.Atleast this gave him something to do aside sleep all damned day.

( epic music activate..... Now fight damit )
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Kenpachi was finished what he had to do as he walked back to the place where him and Zilo battled at, Kenpachi's bells the shook as he then thought that someone with really high spiritual pressure have just began a fight with someone else. Kenpachi was blind when it comes to sensing Reiatsu, it would probably take him 1 hour to try and find a specific location and a specific reiatsu. Kenpachi started to walk with his Zanpaktou rested on his shoulder as he yawned, Kenpachi then seen a 2 captains, the guy he just fought and the girl who he ordered to bring back that rogue to the Soul Society. It seems she had failed trying to bring back Zilo which looks like caused both of the captains to come to this world and try to take down that Zilo guy.That was Kenpachi's prediction and his synopsis,Kenpachi didn't feel like fighting because his wounds were healed but he forgot to put on his eye patch, basically Kenpachi's reiatsu has been leaking all over the city. Kenpachi looked down seeing his eye patch on the floor. Kenpachi picked it up and tied it around his eye causing the exposure of reiatsu from Kenpachi to stop. A slight grin came from Kenpachi as he slowly approached the girl that seemed to know Zilo. "Lady, I asked you To take that man to the 4th division barrack." said Kenpachi in a furious voice. Kenpachi didn't mean to sound mad but it is in his personality. Kenpachi then sigh as he watched the battle. There is no use fighting a person twice, or disturbing a battle with 2 people. Kenpachi was a power hungry person and he would usually fight but i guess Kenpachi was feeling under the weather today.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Ryuuga stepped through the gate from the soul society to the human world.He had mugen and sheathed and in shikai scabbard was also released.He then watched the two battle,Seeing chiyuki lay there un protected worried him.He knew like this he couldn't protect her.He then took a deep breath.Bankai,okami yuuen Mugen.Upon reaching his bankai state he flash stepped to chiyuki placing a barrier around the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 am

Her eyes widened as she looked at the fight about ready to start, her being helpless to stop it. This wasn't good not at all, she didn't want either of them getting in a fight. She could actually tolerate if not semi like Soren, it wasn't like she wanted her own Captain to get hurt and she sure didn't want Zilo to get injured further. She quickly looked around herself to see that others had flocked to the battleground to watch. One being a human who had watched Zilo and Kenpachi fight earlier, Kenpachi and Ryuuga.

She knew what Ryuuga was doing; she wasn't as stupid as she acted. He was protecting her with a barrier. Why anyone would ever protect-oh yeah she looked like a little kid so most usually had the urge to protect her. On top of that she was a girl hence giving even more of a reason to protect her. Chiyuki bit back her sharp tongue before she snapped and started yelling at Kenpachi, "I did take him back. He knocked me out cold and from there I don't know what happened. I'm assuming Captain found me and hunted Zilo down to get pay back or something for knocking me out." She pulled the jacket around her tighter and muttered to herself, "I hope neither of them dies...."
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 am

The words are heard in a sigh to all as they are said*"Now what the hell is going on....Create the new Setting, Kurowazashokkou."* The Sky turned into a blank canvas above and the groud seemed to turn perfectly flawless and flat as Karel walked down from a set of stairs that seemed to come from nowhere. Her reitsu was hidden, but from the fact she just changed the entire field of battle signaled she was being serious. Karel looked at both Zilo and Soren*"You will either stop this or I shall seprate you two. ."*Karel was being serious, she believed shinigami had no reason to fight like this, and if need be she would take them both down.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:05 am

Soren glared over at Zilo and Karel having to think about which to attack karel whom was just a peace keeper. Otherwise Zilo whom was his primary target for embrassing his squad member adding on to the insult by throwing a jacket over her. Get it through your thick skull I am not dragging you back to the Siereitei I don't want you to come there I don't care I am fighting you because you injured my squad as well as adding insult to injury...Come on Zilo I won't stop. Soren stepped forward shunpo'ed behind Zilo and held out his hand.

Awai Kyannon. From his hand Soren manifested a light blast in the shape of a dragon with indigo eyes at this close range it would unleash a explosion of light and reiatsu enveloping most of the people in close rangeSoren folding his wings over to act like a shield from the blast.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 am

Zilo sighed as Soren shunpoed behind him he turned around and Jumped out of the way of the dragon that was heading for him. The dragon hit the ground creating a giant explosion. He starred back at the whole the dragon had left. Zilo almost forgot that sorens dragons explode he looked back at him. He shunpoed to the right of him. Held his blade at his neck he didn't attempt to try and slice soren at all just starred at him. "How dare you say i insulted her with my jacket." He laughed a little as it started to rain. "This is why i gave her my jacket so she wouldn't be so damn cold when this started today it was suppose to rain. And second why do you think i choose way out here so no fucking jerk can find her. And you say i have a thick skull. Hell that's fine with me." With this he turned around and walked a few steps away taking his sword away from soren throat and walking to a tree and turned around to look at him. "You know i never really decided that it would be fun to fight you or not. I just got out of a fight with Zaraki and here i am fighting another captain." He charged at soren and came down with a slice then a slice to the right then a slice to the left. He brought his sword upwards for a slice then finished with a slice downwards.

(OOC:Oh soren buddy don't forget that my sword is 12 feet long and you can see the last 3 feet extension since i said whit fang.)
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 am

Soren whom stood at the end of his blade smrik a bit from his finger tips fired 5 blackblast and shunpo'ed back the blast began to gain a distinct cresent shape as they missed his body completely well four of them did the fifth nicked his cheeck bone just a bit and Soren began a kidou incantation. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" Bakudo number 61. Rikujōkōrō. Soren smiled at the six beams on light hit on his midsection holding him in place and the cresent waves who had began to turn had absrobed some of his blood on the nick to his face and locked in on him coming towards his back as Soren created distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 am

Zilo saw them coming. When they hit he let out a small gasp. When the dust cleared he wasn't there. he was to the right of soren. "Hado, number 90. black coffin." He let out a black box that enclosed soren. The next thing you see is spikes shoot out everywhere in the coffin and a little bit outside. "You forget soren i am one of the few shinigami that can use black coffin." he said as he waited to see what happen to the man. As he did he pulled his blade up. He couldn't keep his bankai much longer since using that attack after fighting Zaraki and then fighting soren was a bad day for him. He would have to end this soon. "How about we end this in one simple attack." He said calmly knowing that even black coffin wasn't strong enough to kill his old friend soren.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Doragon Youshiki...such a useful technique when your wielder isn't as powerful as you want them to be... A erie laugh crackled out as the smoke cleared A white dragonic looking man stood there in a aura his reiatsu seemed to over power most of the people there and soren's zanpaktou was in his hands as he let out a scream that sounded anrgy his red eyes locking in on Zilo's location. Judging from the creatures reiatsu it was clear that Soren wasn't really in control anymore and he jumped up floating in midair. he held his zanpaktou down towards there location gathering light energy and his reiatsu. And your right all things must come to a end So must you and Soren's company...nothing must stand in our way...Ryuujin Awai Kyanon! Soren had released a massive sepertine Dragon flying towards the ground on contact making a massive explosion that was shaped like a dome the lights heat burning all whom didn't protect themselves and the spirit smiled.

Once again the spirit looked at his zanpaktou shattered it the dust flying around him as he gathered his reiatsu for the final attack.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 pm

The blast hit Zilo burning him tremendously. He looked up at soren his eyes where white and not gray. "Sorry i kept you waiting so long Reokia i think its time we show them what its like to actually work together." Their aura surrounded them. The white and gold looking wrapped around them and he looked up at soren. "Sorry i must end this." He charged at soren with the reiatsu he ripped off the Lt. Badge and got his sword back up his reiatsu went even higher then before. "This is the end." He brought the blade up to connect with sorens blade and reiatsu which would cause a explosion between the two of them that anyone not within the barrier would be hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Soren Clashed with Zilo and he growled and moved back out the the explosion and glared at him pulling out a spear made up his reiatsu. inside his head Soren looked at what was hapening and confronted his spirit What the hell do you think your doing?! Soren summon his zanpaktou in his other hand freezing the other arm with the light spearin his other hand. Soren stop standing in our way you care for these people they are all weakness they will betray you just like Sieryu betrayed us! Soren tried to clash with Zilo again locking their blades together. Shut up your trying to kill them all not even I wanted anyone to die here! The spirit moved his arm and trapped the two in a orb of darkness where zilo's sight was completely useless while the two tried to regain control.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Zilo sighed as he was stuck in darkness after clashing blades with soren once again. He couldn't see a thing now. He pointed his zanpaktou in front of him and charged forward putting a massive amount of reiatsu. Flying at the other side of the he was going to get out by piercing his way out though he didn't know how big it was. He just kept going. It seemed to go for ever. "Soren get control over that damn spirit!!!! If you don't it will just kill chiyuki we don't want that!!!!" Zilo thought about it for a minute and stopped he actually cared for someone. during a fight. He has never done this before. He never worried about another safety during a fight he stood there smiling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Soren whom saw zilo charging through his darkness moved as fast as he could in front of zilo. WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! Soren gave a small grin Stabbed the spear into himself near a place in the mid-section to where he wouldn't die as he clashed with zilo a light dragon enveloping them both and the dragon wrapped around itself and exploded Soren reverting back to his normal self and falling to the ground in his released state watching zilo fall with him. I'm sorry zilo....Chiyuki... The spirit still acting on it's on accord opened a prtal to the darkworld and opened rip opened another portal to where they were on the ground. Soren laid there and looked at his zanpaktou rather disgruntled.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Zilo used his blade to stand a little and walked over to soren. He tossed his spare top over him stopping the blood from coming out of soren. "You fool." he said as he fell backwards and hit the ground looking up at the sky. "Sorry i didn't....save enough... reiatsu to heal you..." He said while starring at the sky with his Zanpaktou right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} Empty

Back to top Go down

The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next