Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Muerte

And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Like a moth drawn to a flame, Kiyoshi found himself returning to his old stumping ground. Though time has changed and the way of swordmanship, has went to hell. He still found himself wondering the beach of Kakura Though he wasn’t wondering, just laying in the beach sand, but you get the picture. His dark grey eyes watched as the snow white clouds drifted over the blue canvas. This has been the first time in many years that he had return to this place, to escaped the call harsh world that he had lived in.

Raven black hair, covered his somewhat pair faced. Everything he had on was black from the trench coat, to the shoes. Most people assumes that he liked the color, but that wasn’t the case. The reason he wears the color to remind him of his dark times, that he had being a man slayer. Espada’s not suppose to remember these things, but he tends to when he smells blood, for it takes him back to his time. When blood fell more often did the cherry blossoms did. Eat or be eaten that was his only choice during that time. He ate as much as he could but finally he was eaten by another man. That was his life....well human life anyway.

So here he lays a former espada, who’s looking for a meaning in this world, once more.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Mai sighed quietly as she wandered through the empty pathways in Karakura, filled with merchants and beggars. She yelped as one grappled onto the edge of her flowing black kimono. She whacked him quickly with her light cream colored parasol, obvious to the fact that he was just a lone spirit. She was too, but she hated when some grabbed onto her dress like that. It had taken a month or so to sow this damn thing, and now that she was living in the Human World, she wasn't maiking another. She spun around quickly, pulling Tethisrenta out of his sheath. She kneeled next to the haggard and gaunt man, whispering "Close your eyes please." to him slowly. The man obliged to her request, and was greeted with a quick tap on the forehead by the hilt of Tethisrenta. She smiled warmly as the soul disappered, turning around and walking away once again. She put Tethisrenta back in her sheath and lifted the tiny parasol over her shoulder, her hair when it was still dark blue fluttering in the breeze of Karakura. She moaned quietly, angry that she had felt the presence of a very strong hollow-like reiatsu. The last thing she wanted to do was take on a powerful hollow, she was already tired enough. She slowly drifted towards, searching for it. She finally looked around on the beach, seeing no Hollow in site. "That's odd....." Mai mumbled, releasing the reiatsu was coming from a man. She walked towards him slowly, tapping his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm

He felt the reitsu before she had any got near him, though his eyes still looked lost in the clouds. His eyes did avert from the sky, till he felt the tap on his shoulder. He was about to look up and realized that the female had on a dress, so he closed his eyes and sot up. Even though he was a former Espada he had manners, which was somewhat rare for him kind. The female would notice that he didn’t have any weapons on his, and for the most post defenseless. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked over his shoulder at the female and smiled “What did I do to be granted with this visit?” He said in a calm voice.

Kiyoshi didn’t want no trouble, just relaxation.

(sorry for it being short)
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Mai eyed him suspiciously. The man had hollow reiatsu. Why? She yawned and placed her parasol directly overhead as it began to rain lightly. "What brings an odd man like you to Karakura town? And I noticed that you have hollow reiatsu.........what are you?" Mai asked him, unsure of what was going on. She had never spotted a person with hollow reiatsu, just like how she had no clue what to do with her own mask and hollow powers. She poked him with the tip of her parasol, frowning quietly. She took a step back, looking at him still puzzled. She finally sighed, giving up. She spun around, walking on the shore of the dreary beach, wondering if the man would follow. She looked up at the sky. Grey, cloudly, no sun. And it was boound to be rainy. She smiled. "It's a beuatiful day for a walk upon the beach." Mai mumbled to herself in a low tone, yet loud enough for the man to hear. Her voice was soft and dark, like a midnight melody. It still echoed around the beach, giving a slightly creepy feeling to the beach. She peered over her shoulder at the man, smirking at him before walking on again. Mai was quite reserved and calm at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 pm

So she wanted to know why he was here? Being a straight forward person, Kiyoshi wasn’t going to lie “ Before it was Karakura this was where I was born during the man slayer era, Tokagawa. And what am I? A former Espada who left, when Aizen got in control. Now I’m just a wandering being, looking for peace.” He said calmly. He knew that she might not believe him, though it was the truth. He had noticed her that her reiatsu was like that of an hollow, but the thought just left his mind. He didn’t want to dwell on that for to long. A smile manifest on his face as he was poked “Do you always poke those who you first meet?” He asked.

His eyes followed her form as she walked on the shore, his body would soon follow suit, as he catches up with her. “Yes, it is a beautiful day. That’s why I came here. To escape the chaos of society and to actually live free. And not bound to fate and it’s rules.” He said, looking at her and smiling. “So, what will I call you? You never gave me a name. My name is Kiyoshi.”
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Mai grinned inwardly. She hadn't expected to find an Espada. She slowed her pace to a gentle walk, and started to speak. "A Former Espada, yeah? I haven't seen any of them before. I just got out of the Soul Society for......reasons I really can't say. It's strange. I.....well....never mind. You really wouldn't get it. So that's all I can say on that topic....." Mai said in a quiet, disapponted whisper. She continued walking, her head down, as if Mai was being shamed. She stared at the wet darkened sand, clinging to her wooden sandals. "No, not really. I just poke the ones i'm interested in. And even then, it's either with my zanpakutou blade or my parasol." Mai said with a light smirk, staring at the ground. She looked at him, her dark red eyes staring into his. Her eyes had the look of an endless ocean of blood, yet they contained a kindness that wasn't expressed in bloodshed of past generations. She smiled at him. "Ahhhh, but we are all bound by fate. It just....let's you roam free for a bit....before grasping you again. As for escaping the society's chaos, well, I guess that's the reason why i'm out here too." Mai said to him, her voice quiet. She quickly turned to face him, and nodded softly. "Kiyoshi, i'm Mai." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:31 am

“Yeah, that’s me a rogue of sorts. Then again I’m use to it.”He said in a calm voice. Yes, he does regret being an Espada though, he rarely does say it. Why? Maybe because no one asked him, so he never had to say it. A cool breeze would lick at the cheek of Mai, before Kiyoshi spoke again “Don’t worry, I sensed it. You are slowly becoming a vizard. Don’t be a shame of it. Just look at it in a positive, Soul Reapers and Espada all have flaws in the structure that they were built on. Faith has chosen you to become something unique. Maybe it’s has something special for you to do.” The words he spoke flowed out of his mouth, as if he was singing.

His legs continue to walk beside Mai, as the ocean waves inched up on the shore only to retreat. “So you are interested in me then?” He said, their eyes connecting with each other. His dark grey eyes had a calming, soothing appeal to them hiding the terrible past he lived. “Well I’m interested in you to.” He said returning the smile, Kiyoshi couldn’t put his finger on it but there was something different from about her. And it drawn him like a moth to a flame. “Why can’t we break the chains of fate? Stop the violence? Centuries done told the story of Good vs. Evil. And we all know how it ends, the Good will always win. Why can’t the Espadas and Soul Reapers work together to make this world a better place? We have the power to make a difference, if we only set aside our on differences.” He said in a calm voice, Kiyoshi was an intelligent person and it showed through the way he spoke.

You have a beautiful name, Mai. Simple and elegant. Just like you.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Mai grinned and nodded. "I never really was one to break from the main group. I found the Soul Society comforting and....it was my home. I miss it...a lot. " Mai murmured, her voice saddened. The last thing she remembered was training the day before she was to officialy recieve her lieutenants spot under Hayami Rentai, her 11th division captain. She had no idea what happened to her after Mai had left. She looked at Kiyoshi, still slightly upset. "How'd you know that? I didn't even know there was an official name for it. I just thought it was like, a hollow shinigami. I have Cero, and Sonido, and Garganta, but.....I can still perform my kido and my connection with my zanpaktou is strong as ever. It's quite puzzling. Especially with this mask....." Mai told him. She shook her head and walked along the beach at a faster pace. "I don't even know why I share things with random strangers. It's bound to get me killed one day." Mai said aloud, sighing softly. She turned towards him and smiled, raising her hand to his face. "I'll only be interested in someone if they are interesting.

So, you can take that as a very strong yes."
Mai said to him, looking into his dark eyes. It was a clash of red and grey when they met, the insane woman and the brave man. Her eyes showed flecks of black in them, gradually growing bigger and smaller. She slowly turned around, continuing to walk next to him. She sighed. "Hey, don't ask me. I loved the Soul Society, but they weren't very willing to work Arrancars or Espada, especially Espada. But....I agree with you. It would be nice to work together with one another. Sadly, everyone has perspectives and needs. And some people are just to obnoxious to put their perspectives to the side and work with the other. Though needs, they can't be pushed aside. They can be staved off for a certain amount of time...." Mai mumbled to him, beginning to stare at the sands again. Mai blushed at the compliment of her name. She peered over her shoulder at him before turning to face him. "Thanks. I've been told by quite a few old shinigami ladies that it means "Elegance". It always confuses them when I tell I am, or was, in the 11th Division. So what does Kiyoshi mean? it sounds quite charming." Mai said with a tiny laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 pm

As he listens to her talk about Soul Society right hand gently caressed across her cheek before he spoke in the same calm manner that he has been “We all miss the place where we feel the most comfort act. It’s like a security blanket. It’s when we are forced out of the main group, that we finally get to see the person we really are.” He felt sorry for her, though they were just a like in a sense. When he gave up his manslayer ways it was hard for him to adjust to the new life style. Even the moments before his death, he still was getting use to the new life style. “Through my time as an Espada, I done seen people like you. You are a vizard a shinigami/hollow hybrid. It’s a gift to be that special, embrace it and learn from it.”

His legs would keep up with her now quicken paced “Well, I won’t kill you. And maybe you just needed someone to understand you and not judge you for anything.” He said in a calm voice. There was something about this women that Kiyoshi liked, though could it be possible for him to fall in love? As their eyes met he felt it, this women could kill him but yet she found him interesting and not a threat. And that was a relief “In each group there are those who are stuck in their own ways. There are some espadas who rather make peace with Soul Society, then make war. But do we say anything? No, because we respect our leader. If I was leader things would be different. Though that’s a topic for another time.” He said in a calm voice “Aww you so cute when you blushed.”He said smiling.

“Kiyoshi means quiet. I rarely tell people the meaning of it.”He said walking along aside of her. The feeling he had was new to him, for this was his first time feeling it. He couldn’t feel it during his human life, for those who wanted him dead could use the people he cared for. And he never found anyone interesting in this life, until now. “God, this coat is getting hot.” He said, removing the black trench coat and folding it over on his right arm. If Mai would look on his right shoulder blade, she would see the impress of bones. This was apart of his hollow mask and on the top of his left hand, the number one had been marked out, meaning he was former.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Mai turned around and looked up at Kiyoshi. Her red eyes held that feeling of longing for a place to belong, a home. Mai needed her safe place more then ever right now, along with someone who she could confide too. Her eyes stared into his, her heart thudding heavily against her chest. "I know......soul Society was my comfort blanket in every way possible....just....just.......I don't know how i'll survive on my own......" Mai said to him with a nervous laugh. She placed his hand over where his heart would be, looking into his eyes steadily. There was something about this man.....the way he spoke, the way he treated Mai.....she had desired this for so long. For such a long time, she isolated herself from those feelings of vulnerabilty and loving. She couldn't take such a huge risk in the 11th Division. It would cause her great pain to lose anyone precious to her, and she had always been told by others in the 11th Division to "suck it up and fight it off". Mai had strived to obtain their mentality, the mentality of a cold-hearted battle warrior intent on slaughtering the enemy and decimating the armies of monsters they had with them, finally earning it when she made 4th seat. Mai wanted to be the one to defend her home, the Soul Society, from any danger. She had locked any affectionate emotions in the back of her mind and thrown the key into the deep harbor of her mind. This man....he managed to find the key to Mai's heartfelt emotions, and unlock them as quick as Mai had put them away. Supressed memories came rushing back to her, fitting piece unto piece together, like a massive puzzle made up of blocked memories, hidden feelings, and absent emotions. It was something Mai both hated and loved; the feeling of things she had longed for surfacing in her heart. This reunification with her memories would later cause Mai to be the girl she would be sixteen years later. They came flowing out, like water held back by a dam.

It overwhelmed her, spreading throught her as if she was being revived from the inside out. Mai buried her face into his shirt, her tears falling on her cheeks and onto his shirt. She sobbed, pent up emotions releasing for the first time in many years. "I never wanted to be alone like this. It hurts me. The only reason I joined the 11th division is so that I could have some sort of family. Whatever this is that snatched it away quicker then I could tell them bye, is slowly ruining me. Like a shadow approaching night, I disappeared quickly, leaving them in the dark. I.....I hate this. And I know I just met you, but I can't stand to be alone. I......I....really do need someone to understand me..." Mai cried out, her voice muffled slightly. She looked up at him, her tiny fingers clutching at him as if she were to let go, Mai would fade away into the shadows and never return. She slowly tilted her head against him, quietly laughing at his flattering comment about her habit to blush in certain situations like the one that had just occured. "Thanks....haven't really heard that from anyone before..." Mai mumbled quietly, a small smile on her face. Mai looked up at him, her red eyes huge and adorable, still with slight teardrops collected at the corners. Her cheeks were stained with dried tears, her lip finally still after it stopped trembling. She yawned quietly, her gaze at him steady. She surrendered a small smile to him. "Well, it's quite comforting that you won't kill me. I hope you understand I won't kill you either." Mai said to him with a playful smile. She was still leaning on Kiyoshi, feeling more secure, or at least that she wasn't alone. She smiled at him before slowly letting go, hearing the meaning of his name. "Quiet.....it's very pretty....." Mai said to him, her tone warm. She peered over her shoulder, and spotted his Mask Fragments and happened to get a glimpse of his crossed out tattoo. She raised an eyebrow. "Former Primera Espada.......Your quite kind for such a powerful man........." Mai said to him, a light smirk upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:01 am

As she turned to look up at Kiyoshi, she would notice that his eyes had become softer then earlier. There was a unique calmness about them, as if they have found what they have been looking for. No fear...No sadness...No guilt...it was all erased within his eyes and in it’s place there was calmness. Could this been what Kiyoshi has been searching for? Someone who didn’t judge him for a warrior? Someone who didn’t use him as a tool? But someone who actually cares for his feelings? The same feelings that he had learnt to keep hidden to not show to anyway. “You was alone Mai but not anymore...” His voices trailed off, his right hand brushing across her cheek. When Mai placed her hand over the place where Kiyoshi’s heart was located, she would fell the rhythmic of his heart beat. Kiyoshi had never allowed anyone to get as close to him as he was allowing this woman to.

For all this time he didn’t allow himself to fall in love. In fear that it could be used against him. He was for once allowing himself to feel something besides empties. Being an Espada it was all about war and control. Grant one could find a way to please themselves but it was just sex....nothing more. It lacked the one thing that made sex so great, the mental connection that one would have with the one they were making love with. One knew that they could take their time pleasing their lover for they would be their the next day...so there was no rush. This is Kiyoshi longed for.

His arms wrapped around Mai as she buried her face into his shirt. He felt the dampness that soon followed, she was crying. So Kiyoshi wasn’t the only one who had theses feelings, Mai did also. And she was letting it all out to a man who she just met a few moments ago “When I was the primera espada I felt like I had a family. Something I never had in my entire life. It was either consume or be consumed. But for that moment I had a family or at least I thought. Leaving the Espadas was the hardest thing for me to do. But I did because I didn’t like what they stood for all the rules and stuff. Yeah, I understand you Mai better then you would think. Even though we just met, it feels like I known you longer then this.” He said, rubbing her back gently.

As their eyes met once again he noticed she had stopped crying and was laughing at his flattering comment “Well now you have.” He said with a smile, his hand moved to wipe the tears from her eyes. God she was so cute and he was falling for her hard. He closed his eyes as he heard her say that she wasn’t going to kill him. Kiyoshi knew she wasn’t because she didn’t seem afraid like the others...she was different. “]i\Now that’s a first, someone saying my name is pretty.[/i]” He said with a smile. He noticed that Mai had noticed the hollow fragments on his shoulder and the crossed out tattoo “I’m different and I’m....”He cut his words short, as he kissed her on the lips. If she didn’t push him away the kiss would seem like it last for eternity but it only lasted a few moments. Breaking away from the kiss his eyes locking in on hers “Falling in love with you.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Mai nodded to him and stared up at the man. She looked at his eyes intently, her mind at peace with the strange feeling that flowed through her. She knew it was love, as nothing could be so kind and pleasing to Mai, not even a successful battle could be so warming to her. Mai had always been a child of the battle, never a lover. She finally broke away from her own self, and entered the relaxed state that she hadn't felt once in her lifetime. She welcomed it in, pulling the feeling closer. She pressed her body against Kiyoshi at the same time, treasuring the feeling she had near him. She smiled, completely happy with him. She closed her eyes, nodding while listening to his tragic tale. She whimpered. "I had completely happiness with Soul Society......we all had fun, we all stood together like....like as if we really were from the same blood. I am sorry......and not for me. For your troubles.....we are both from the same predicament. We are like the two heads of a coin......without one....the other wouldn't exist...." Mai said slowly to him, her voice shaky. She blinked when she was greeted with a kiss, but relaxed and didn't pull away from him. He was warm, Mai liked it. She kissed harder while they were still connected, fueling the passion between them. Mai smiled slowly, happy and satisfied. She blinked, another smile reforming on her lips. "Well......" Mai said slowly. She raised her face and lightly kissed his lips, her soft lips hitting his. "I'm strating to think I have the same feelings for you......." Mai said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:22 pm

The feeling he was having for the woman was something he hasn’t experienced in centuries of living. Not once did he ever allow himself to be this open...this vulnerable. But one must guess that fate has a way to give peace to a man who has known nothing but war. He was glad that she allowed him to enter into her life, for it must been hard for her. He understood what she was going through for, he was going through the same thing. A smile caressed across his faced as he listen to her words. Sorry...that one word replayed in his mind over and over again. No one ever told him that they were sorry that his life was hell. All he ever heard in life was that...You are a killer. You was born and raised to kill. That is your purpose in life. Your tragic passed only fuels the reason why you kill.

He was glad that she didn’t break away from his advances and even implied more force to the kiss. He enjoyed the connection they had and the second kiss only fueled his passion for her. His dark grey eyes stared at hers, as he begins to loose himself in her amazing eyes. No words where spoken for it wasn’t need it, he had freely allow her to see the one side of him that no one has ever seen. His arms still wrapped around her waist, he gently lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

I don’t want these feelings to end.” He said as he kissed her on the neck, slowly making his way to her lips. In which the kiss would be hot and full of passion. Kiyoshi wanted this and wanted it badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)   And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

And thus it happen(Kiyoshi and Mai PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1