Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two Different Worlds (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinko+

Shinko+

Two Different Worlds (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Kurosei Tenchi appeared in Karakura town again. Once again he was wearing his black hooded cloak and a mask that covered his face competely. With the cloak he seemed like a human since it blocked off his reaitsu completely. He wandered randomly throughout Karakura town until he sensed a different type of reaitsu...it wasnt shinigami nor hollow. Or arrancar ov vizard. It was human but he was suprisingly different. Kurosei approached this reaitsu until he met a girl. At the moment he just looked at her once he found her. He didnt speak, nor did he seem like anything else but human.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Akahana played her flute as she sat on a stump of wood, the song she played was one from a long time ago when her life was peaceful and sweet. Her raven black hair was down and the breeze flicked it gently behind her, she wore a red and black kimono short kimono. As she played she began to get hungry but fought the urge to eat at this moment, she felt someone watching her as she opened her forest green eyes to look at a cloaked man." Hello... Can I help you with something." As she looked at the man she wondered if he would make a good lunch, Standing up she begin to play her flute some more finishing the song she had started. Her face was calm as always and she was not sure but this man gave her an uneasy feeling, maybe it was because he was wearing a hood and looking her way what ever it was Akahana did not like it too much.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Through his mask, one eyehole was available and that one eye was staring at this girl play. His eyes were green. "Beautiful playing...", he said as he ominously walked up to her. His green eye then turned red as he looked at her. "So tell me...what are you...because I can tell you are more than just a human or even a pretty face", he said.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Akahana frowned slightly, His voice made her visibly uncomfortable and she did'nt like that too much but decided to answer him." I am a bount.... You can't be humam if your asking me a question like that... So what are you and who are you." Akahana took a few staps back from the man, clutching her flute tightly ready to play it's summoning melody quickly if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Kurosei suddenly appeared infront of her, almost as teleportation, clutching her flute. "A bount...Never met one of those before...Why so cared. Do I frighten you?", he asked her. His voice has a slight chuckle in it.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Akahana almost fell backwards as he appeared in front of her looking at him she almost lost it." No you do not scare me at the least bit..... Now give me back my flute please... And you have yet to answer my question..." Akahana grabbed her flute her calm face slowly turning angry, Her heartbeat speed up as she grabbed her flute quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Kurosei's eye looked at her and changed from red to golden. He let go of her flute and stepped back. "Good, because I do not wish to fight you...As for who I am...I am a shinigami...however I've never been an ally to the Seireitei", he said to her. His voice became a little warmer and friendlier. "What's your name?", he then asked her.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm

When akahana heard the word shinigami she took a few more stepps back and frowned, but he seemed friendly and he did say he didn't want to fight so she stop moving away. " My name is Akahana Nagazumi... Her forest green eyes glared at the man and she ran her fingers through her hair and took a deep breath, her face going back into it's calm state," What is your name...."
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Kurosei watched as the girl backed away again. He was amused by her weird but he didnt show any emotion. "What a lovely name. My name is Kurosei Tenchi", he said as he walked up to her again slowly. "You seem nervous...I'm not your enemy.", he said as he looked at her. His golden eyes meeting her green ones.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Akahana walked forward toward him until she was inches away from him. " I will let you know this...I hate,Despise your kind... But since your not hostile and have nothing to do with...Them Akahana looked him up and down and gave him some space between him and her. Smiling a small smile and taking another deep breath she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Kurosei smirked under his mask as she began to not be afraid of him. He watched as she walked up to him and then spoke. Kurosei waited briefly before speaking again. "Since you seem to be trusting and you hate shinigami I'll show you something nobodies seen for awhile", he said as he took off his hood. With his hood down a slight fragment of his spiritual pressure was released. Even that little bit was massive making the air around them thin. He revealed his silver hair and then he removed his mask.

He looked at her, face to face now. He was a fair skin tone and his face had no imperfections on it. His eye color was now a sky blue. "See, I'm not so bad", he said to her, mirroring her smile.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Looking at him Akahana blushed as she seen how handsome he looked, Walking over to him she finally felt his extremely strong spiritula energy but it didnt stop her as she rubbed his face the blush still very visible on her pale face "....Your so...Handsome, but i noticed your eyes changed colors...How Akahana was lost in his face and running her delicate fingers through his soft silver hair, catching herself she quickly stopped and turned her head away.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Kurosei noticed she seemed to walk over to him and touch her face. He noticed she was blushing and blushed a little himself. *Heh...seems like she likes me*, he thought in his sadistic little head. "Why thank you...Id call you beautiful, but then Id be repeating myself...unless you want to hear it again. As for my eyes, its just a side effect from my zanpaktou", he said to her. He noticed she tried to fight off touching him. *Seems like she likes me alot...how convient*, he thought again. However he showed no malice or evil. He was being someone kind and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Akahana listened to him speak as she watched the people walk by. "Hmm i see.... And please do not repeat yourself.... So what brings you here to this town.." Akahana looked at him and bit her bottom lip cursing herself as she admired his god looks and charming attitude.. she hated his kinda but he was not like them.. or so it seemed. holding her flute in her left hand she had the urge to play a tune, tapping it gently on her leg as she aited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 pm

"Dont like hearing the truth?", Kurosei asked. He was a very clever person and although he didnt repeat himself that comment pretty much ment the exact same thing. "As for why I'm here...No reason. I serve no one thus I have no where to be. I just find this town to be very interesting, especially with who I meet", he said. He noticed that she was tapping, as if making or keeping a beat. "Care to play me a song? You sounded enchanting earlier", he said.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Akahana smiled smugly and shook her head as he made that comment. " You want to hear a song eh... well it will be short and... I need to find some inspiration, excuse me for a moment." Akahana walked away from Kurosei and walked casually to a small child who could'nt be anymore then six or seven. Talking to the boy for a few seconds she walked away and he followed her into a small ally way, smiling at the boy she kneeled down and kissed him sucking his soul and watching as he dropped to the ground eyes lifeless and body limp. Sighing she walked back over to Kurosei and began to pour the boy's soul out into the sweet innocent tune.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

"Inspiration heh", he said as he noticed she walked off. He followed her silently and noticed as she took the soul of the little boy. He watched closely from a distance so she didnt seem him and once she returned, he would be there as if he never moved. "Quite the interesting way to get inspiration...With your looks Im sure you can get a lot of souls anytime you want", he said as he listened to her play the song. "Have to admit though...it is a really nice tune", he said.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Akahana smiled smugly as he commented on her inspiration and shook her head lightly. " Thank you..... Akahana put her flute away in the inside of her kimono and looked up at the sky the sun was beginning to set, and she was running out of words to say. looking at Kurosei she undressed him with her eyes and then stopped and looked back into his eyes .
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 pm

"Tell me...what was your life, before today. Did it have meaning or were you going to wander forever taking the souls of others. I sense that you seem lost and without a true purpose. Would you like me to grant you a purpose?", he asked her as he looked at her right back in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 am

Akahana gave the man a puzzled look and then thought to herself, looking down."...As long as i lived... for eighty years.. all i have done was eat souls... nothing else... i have no purpose in life....I-I can't believe it...." Looking up again she gave him her calm face as always and nodded "... I have no purpose in this life...... Give me one... Anda far as my past life goes.... Dead, Akahana was not in the mood to talk about her " Parents " looking at him she slightly frowned, she hopped he gave her power.... And a pupose, a reason to keep moving... Instead on keep on eating.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Kurosei smirked for literally a split second before he looked at her dead on again. "Alright, I'll give you a purpose. Your purpose is to accompany me in my quest for whatever I search for...When called you are expected to arrive and when told something, it is expected to be done. Do this for me and you shall have your purpose to help me achieve my goals. And in return for you kind help, I shall create a world for us...a brand new one", he said. His emphazied on the "us" part meaning they could have a future, trying to plan with her emotions. Truth be told, he didnt care much for her yet, but he knew she cared much for him. He'd just have to play along with it.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:57 am

Akahana started to tap her flute on her thigh again after hearing what he said, "....Ok,I will do as you wish..I guess that would make you my master..." Frowning slightly she stopped the tapping on her thigh and noted the emphazied word " us " and began to frown even more. " Humph " She put her calm face back on and stuffed her flute in the inside pocket of her kimono.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 am

Kurosei smirked that she agreed to it. But then he looked slightly depressed by her reaction. He walked up to her coming very close. "You seem a little down...tell me whats bothering you", he asked her somewhat sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:31 am

Akahana looked at kurosei and smiled a fake smile. " There is nothing bothering me... Thank you for the concern." Akahana put her hand on her breast where her flute was and she looked at kurosei with the fake small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 am

Kurosei looked at her dully, analzing her. "When you have lived as long as I have...you pick up on certain things...Like when a person is uncomfortable...or is lying...or even when they fake a smile", he said. Although he wasnt very sure if she was giving him a genuine smile or not he knew something bothered her earlier, so he tried to see if there was anything at all. He studied her mannerisms carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Different Worlds (Private)   Two Different Worlds (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Different Worlds (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next