Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

training (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:39 pm

"we are ready when you are marius"
the voice could only be heard inside his brain telepathy. he looked at the two the voice belonged to the twins of winds, they looked like two small fairies each holding a folding fan, he smiled they where not to be underastimated he.
"okey lets do this then"
without warning he seemed to appear behind them well atleast where they had been
wow their speed have increased again he thought and then he laughed he should have known he was not the only one trying to increase their speed. he heard giggles behind him
"you really" "should keep" your mind" "in the battle"
without warning they released a gust of wind that sent him crashing into a tree,
"ouch that hurts"
he said as he got up. the spirits seemd worried that they could have wounded him and now appeard infront of him inspecting him by poking on him to see if he was hurt, he tried to stop them
"im fine im fine thats what i get for not keep my focus"
the spirits looked like they was about to start crying
"we are sorry" "we dident intend" to use that much power"
marius sighed
"i told you that im fine and could you please learn to talk like people its really enoying when you talk like that."
he stopped as he did see that someone was coming
"quickly hide we are not alone here"
they nodded and dissipeard and maruis calmly sat down on a rock waiting for the person to get closer

Last edited by smartfiredragon on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Akuma watched from a distance being the spirits hanging around the human She approached catiously. Her long blue hair blew passed her body going with the wind. Her head was hooded over her face being she didn't like to show her to anyone. She went by two names one was her Name she was born with which was Kyuketsuki and the one Ichigo's Hollow Kamen called her which was Akuma Kitsune. She also hide her Hollow mask fragment under her hood as well. She had her hollow hole covered up as she approached. She admitted huge amounts of spiritual pressure and she didn't even power it up. When she stopped a few feet from them, they were training in front her. She noticed something odd about the one know as Marius. She lefts her head enough to reveal her Crimson colored eyes which looked demon but they weren't. "Hm it's seems I was sensed before I got here" Kyuketsuki quotes as her frown became a smirk.

Last edited by Akuma Kitsune on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 pm

"that one isent human"
the voice that spoke this time wasent the twins it was his fire spirits and it sounded like a sparkling fire every word he said of course he to talked telepathiclly with marius who replied
"i know that my soul sight isent perfect yet but i would guess she is a arrancar or demon cause this kind of reishi feels familiar"
outwards he smiled at the women
"of course you need to be aware of your surroundings that way you can minimize the things of unpredictible things that can occur"

Last edited by smartfiredragon on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:18 pm

"If your referring to me being afraid of you then your wrong" She said grinning. She gave a intiminating glare towards him. "I'm quite aware of my surroundings and I'm not one to lose focus easily" She would say looking at Marius. Her look gave a normal human chills of fear.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 pm

"shall we skip this pretend talk. i noticed you did see me train and i also know that you are not human, or shinigami. Am i right "
he could feel the wind twins shiver of fear wich was odd since despite their childish apperance and behaviour was very tough. His fire spirit however seemd excited over the chance to maybe get to fight and marius had little problem holding him back meaning that his reishi was fluxuating right now
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 pm

"I'm an arrancar, your quite observant aren't you" She makes that remark but made no attemt to remove her hood from her head. She felt his spiritual pressure it was good to feel it again the hollows and demons she ate when she was in the adjucha state were nothing compared to this one. He may not be a demon or Hollow but she did enjoy a good warm up. She also made no attempt to reach for her sword either she wanted to see his abilities first. "Then I'll show you something" She said smirking as shadow wolves appeared standing by her wagging their tails.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 pm

"get redy we might have a fight on our hand"
the thought was sent to all of the spirit and the reply come almost instantly from them
"then we can pratice our teamwork"
"Finally let me fight i will burn them to ashes"

Marius calmly looked at her
"i hope your not planing on doing anything stupid arrancar like try to devour me you might find me to be more than you can handle"
his wind spirits had already started to focus reishi into his boots making him faster and his fire spirit keept comming with suggestions on attack strategies
"use earth spear to kill the wolfs then when shes distracted attack with me"
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Kyuketsuki pets her wolves giving them the order to watch and observe the movements of the enemy. "I don't plan to eat you if I wanted to I would have hid my spiritual pressure and killed you from behind" She said with a smirk. The wolves did exactly what she told them observe the enemy's movements. Her wolf instinct kicks in too and she kneeled down and got into attack position which looked like a wolf. Pulling off her hood she revealed her hollow mask fragment which looked like wolf ears.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am

"oh you think you could have pulled that off"
he smiled the became serious again
"judgin by your movments you prepare to attack me as soon as i make a offensive move so lets play then"
he slammed his left hand to the ground making two very large stone spears appear to impale the wolfs. while he did this he released fire from the right glove that shaped into a fireball in his hand but just a very little one he dident want to accidently kill her and threw it at her. After doing this he used his wind spirit to increase his speed putting some distance between them so he could observe how she would respond to the threat and try figure out what abilities she had.
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:22 pm

The wolves explode and the fireball hits Kyuketsuki without missing."Interesting moves then I'll take this up to the next level" She said removing her sword from it's sheath and held it outward. Her smile got wilder as her spiritual pressure increased dramatically. "Ignite Beniookami" She says releasing all spirit energy she kept inside. When the smoke cleared and revealed her Resurrección form.

https://2img.net/h/i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/xxPegasus/Anime%20Characters/Purpleglare.jpgtraining (private) Purpleglare

(Song plays when She released kk)

Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 pm

((ooc: when i write thing in this kind of text they talk mentally so you cant hear it))

IC: "yare yare this can actually be tough"
he send a thought to his water spirit
"time to wake up sweetie i might need your help the opponent is stronger than i thought"
he dident get a reply instead without warning even him was suprised by it a huge wawe of water was created and now flow to crash down on the enemy. His fire spirit spoke to him
"was it really nessicary to call her out we could have handle this on our own"
"you seems to forget that she beat you and earth witout even putting any effort into it besides our opponent are stronger than expected she even uses her released form"
marius waits to see what their opponent will do about the waterwawe while planing the next move preparing to use both fire and earth in a combined attack
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm

(Ok I get it then)

"The demon's air doesn't know her end and the living shall die before seeing the end" Kyuketsuki mentions before opening her mouth and charges a cero. Her eyes glared at her opponent with the eyes of hatred towards the living. The wolves rush at the boy before her baring their fangs their tails whipping as they ran.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 pm

the wawe simply made a hole lettin the cero passin through without hurting it and then crushed down at the arrancar. as soon as marius did see hit he knew he wouldent have time to block it so instead he used his wind spirits to make a kind of ramp to redirect it into the air.
"oh this is not good"
he imidiatly used all three spirits the fire spirit to create a wall of fire between him and the wolfs the earth spirit to create earth spikes ti impale the wolfs and to make a earth shield behind the fire one and used his wind spirit to start to focus reishi into his leg to be able to attack the arrancar directly after the wawe had crashed down
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Noticing the tsunami she fires a smaller cero at it to keep herself from being hit by it. She uses her wolves again quickly and counter attacks. Her face looked like she was enjoying this fight more than he was.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:03 pm

the wawe got hit by the spirit and fell to the ground. The water spirits scream of pain wasent only heard telepatichly inside marius head but in the real world to so even akuma could hear it, the fire spirit said something to marius telepathicly
"this is not good do something before she loses her temper then you know what will happen"
"i know i will call her back and hope that it will help and wind twins will have to try and comfort her"
"ok you two heard him get to it and you and me earth will prepare the counter attack marius lets go"
if somone actually could hear their conversation it would be hard to tell who was ordering who around the wind twins did as fire asked them and marius started to poor reishi into fire and earth. from behind a firewall two large now burning earth spikes shoot out to pierce the wolfs.
the reishi focused into his legs also dissipeard as the wind spirits comforted their comrade
fire spirit had loaded up a huge fireball that marius now sent off towards akuma followed by a several smaller onces.
"lets see her escape this"
he thought for himself
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 pm

"Fire huh this makes it easy" Kyuketsuki said sending the wolves at them fireballs after summoning more. She continued to smirk at the human he gave her more fun than she hade expected. She dodges the spikes that were sent from the earth quickly using sonido.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:52 pm

the spike continued towards akuma. the wind twins hadent managed to really calm down the water spirit who sent tentacles of water to pierce and kill the wolfs and to pierce akuma who had wounded her. marius heard her voice in his head now when she was mad it sounded like a waterfall
"give me reishi i wanna kill her she gonna pay"
marius feelt how reishi was drained from him when a huge ball of water was created over his head only to fly up in the sky with the help of the wind twins and start rain down many dagger sized needles on akuma.
"you gotta stop her or she gonna use That attack and you know that it will leave you empty on reishi"
it was the fire spirit speaking however marius was now competly in the water spirits grip and dident hear him all he could do was just see what the water spirit did when using his reishi
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 pm

While being hit by needle sized daggers hit her flesh, she felt a little dazed from the sudden attack. Kyuketsuki didn't know how to react to the water hitting her too. She never seen water in Hueco Mundo so how was she supposed to know. Yet the high regeration kicked in and her her wounds. Her tailed wagged fiercely and the wolf ears were now pinned down showing that now she was pissed. Her wolves were destroyed by the tenticles and her wounds now were completely healed up. She stood up growling viciously at Marius.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:37 pm

"oh it looks like that attack really made her mad you guys keep tryin to calm water down ill take care of the arrancar"
this time it was the earth spirit speaking a pile of rock rised from the ground and shatterd all of the pieces flew towards akuma. The water spirit continued her furious attack on akuma while the other two spirits fire and wind tried to calm her down
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 am

Kyuketsuki sonidos the attacks to keep herself from being hit again by them. She summoned more wolves they were more vicious looking compared to the previous one. Their eyes glowed more crimsonish red then normal red and they were bigger. She now used her Mun'urufu which is how the wolves turned out so big and vicious looking.

https://2img.net/h/i171.photobucket.com/albums/u300/Yoro-san/other/wolf.jpgtraining (private) Wolf

(Sorry about the girl the wolf is in their though)
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:37 pm

the spirits managed to stop water and the attacks did out.
marius suddently sank down to one knee when the water spirit released her control of his body. he took out a amulet hanging around his neck opening it and a bright flash of light could be seen when the light dissipeard marius was completly restored and his spirits was visible behind him he looked at akuma
"now the real fight begins im sorry to have keept you waiting"
in both of his hands he now held a fireball a swishing sound could be heard as he took of to reappear behind akuma tossing the fireballs towards her
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:56 am

"Ive not even gone far in my power as for you your pretty much dog food" Kyuketsuki replies smirking with her wolves growling. Their tails whipped around waiting for Kyu's command to start the attack. Kyuketsuki gave them their commands to all attack at once work as a team like the pack. The wolves dodge the fire based attacks and Kyu sonidos out of they way of the fire blasting balls.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 am

the fireballs missed but seemd to bounce on some invisible surface to be redirected towards kyus new location
"you said you wasent gonna eat me and yet you have become so serious as to release your true form"
marius smiled when she said that she hadent even begun to use her power
"oh and you think i have all you have seen so far is normal attacks from each element indvidually. oh an heres a fun fact when air and water combines it can create ice"
the water left on the ground from the water spirits last attack was now pulled towards marius and shaped into a round circle infront of him before it turned to ice that shoot out thick ice spikes towards kyu and the wolfs
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 am

Kyuketsuki grew irratated from the water spirit's attacks and sent the wolves at the ice spikes heading towards them when they hit they exploded shattering the attack. "Your starting to irratate me" Kyu growled summoning more wolves as charged with them at her enemy.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 am

the wind spirit wasent fast enough so a piece of ice pierced through his clothing marius looked at it
"great now i have to get new clothes"
he clapped his hand together and then slammed them at the ground. spikes of earth shoot up to kill the wolfs and a earth shield was created infront of marius behind the shield he started to focus wind and fire into a huge orb that would cause a massive explosion when it hitted the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

training (private)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next