Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

training (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

training (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:22 pm

"Well at least he's alive" Akuma said softly smiling and listened for any sound of life so she could hunt it down and use it to feed them. She doesn't eat food that are living but she was more worried about feeding him. "Hmm I hear something" Akuma growls lowly. She turned into her fox form and prowled to hunt it.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm

when akuma mentioned she heard something all of the spirits put a barrier around marius
the twins followed akuma as she begin to hunt the thing she had smelled since they dident wanna leave their new friend the other spirits stayed behind watching marius
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Upon walking into the brush she noticed a deer it was a buck. To her it looked disgusting but she wasn't eating it so it was good for Marius to eat. She Jumped onto it's back sinking her fanged into it's neck it bucked trying to get her off his back. Soon she snapped it's neck killing it quickly.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:59 pm

the twins looked sad when she killed the deer
"why did you kill it it was pretty"
the other spirits more specificlly the water spirit made marius drink simply by creating water with her reishi
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:04 pm

"Well doesn't he eat meat" Akuma said feeling sorry she killed it. Kneeling down next to the deer she would place her hand softly on it's lifeless body and speak praising words in another language which was unfamiliar to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:10 pm

"yes i think he does we have never seen him eat"
they looked at the dead deer
"but isent that a little bit much for someone to eat"
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Akuma nodded while continuing to speak in the other language. When she finished speaking she lifted the dead body and carried it back to Marius and the other spirits and dropped it. "I hope he's hungry" Akuma growled lowly hating what she didn't it only reminded her of the murders she pulled in Adjucha form.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:36 pm

earth looked at the deer then at akuma and said with low voice so only she could here
"that you seems to care about his well being is a sign that you have gotten your emotions back"
fire looked at the dead deer
"well we cant let him eat it raw so if everyone would take a step back"
he enveloped the deer in a intense fire and after a few seconds the smell of cooked meet filled the area"
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Akuma said nothing she may have gotten some emotions back but not all the way. "Not I still can't feel certain emotions I feel sadness...worry...and fear yet hatred is always there" Akuma replied the the earth spirit softly. Her purple eyes showing nothingness but it was less dense this time. Her long blue hair hung down passed her waste and she pulled her hood over her head to block her face now.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm

"i think it is done now"
the fire spirit put out the fire and looked at akuma but dident say anymore since he did see her speak to earth
"but what you doing now is showing that you posess feelings like compassion the other ones will come in time like hope and love two of the strongest emotion there is"
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

"Yeah if you say so" Akuma said sitting down under the tree and looked towards the water spirit. She just gazed now at the lake below her purple eyes observed the water it was sparkling in the sun's light. This was something she found wonderful and she wondered if Marius would wake up soon. Akuma kept up her hood and stared into the water seeing the silver scales of the fish and the the rocks within the water. Akuma heard something next to her upon turning her head she saw a wolf it was alone and had bite marks and bruises most like from a fight. She got up and knelt to the injured creature she softly touching the muzzle of the poor thing. It shivered a bit from her touching it like it was expecting her to kill it.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:18 pm

the water spirit glared at akuma but after a while her look got softer and she smiled before she dived into the lake
the earth spirit smile as he did see akuma take care of the wolf
"you should give it something to eat and tend to its wound its very weak you know if not it might die"
earth was pretty sure it wouldent but he said this to see what kind of reaction he would get from akuma he moved the deer closer to the wolf by making a hand of earth moving it closer to it and akuma
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:22 pm

She spoke in that odd language again to the wolf it lifted it's head showing it understood. "Ok I think it should eat then" Akuma answered petting the wolf softly and began to speak the language again. The wolf laid down letting her pet it she felt sorry for the poor creature.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 pm

earth put the deer infront of the wolf and spoke to it saying it should eat and regain its strength
he then looked at akuma
"tell me something if it is like you say that you only fee sadness worry and fear why are you right now sitting next to the wolf feeling for it and why did you help marius"
the fire spirit had dissipeard only the earth spirit and the twins that seemd to be to scared to get close to akuma when the wolf was there
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:38 pm

She didn't know the answer herself perhaps she only felt sorry for it. She looked at the twins and smiled to them. "I'm not sure" Akuma answers softly. The wolf began to eat letting Akuma pet it more. She knew the wolf felt safe with her so staying here was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 pm

marius slowly begun to move before opening his eyes finding himself in the shadow under a tree he looked over at earth and akuma
"what hap..."
before he could say anymore he was jumped by the twins that hugged him
"dont scare us like that we thought you was gone"
"i think you know the answer you are just afraid to admit it for your self"
earth looked at marius
"welcome back old friend what happend was that you overdid it you used more power than your body could handle"
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:54 pm

She never said anything after the spirit's comment she only had concern for the injured animal laid down beside her. "Welcome back Marius" She said continuing to pet the wolf.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:23 pm

he smiled but dident say anything
"marius do you still have that ointment your sister gave you"
marius nodded and little unsteady he got on his feet he did see the wounded wolf and understood what the spirit wanted and nodded after taking it up he handed it over to akuma
"i think you better take care of his wounds you seems to get along with him"
after almost losing his balance he did sit down a few meter from the wolf
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:58 am

"He won't bite Marius I know that" Akuma said softly smiling. She took the ointment from him and used it on the wolf's wounds. She indeed cared for the animal as she applied the ointment the wolf looked at her. The yellow eyes were soft looking towards her and turned it's head towards Marius. "See I told you he wouldn't bite" Akuma said again hoping Marius would come over to pet it too.

Last edited by Akuma Kitsune on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:00 pm

he moved closer to akuma but when he was sitting down he got unsteady and ended up falling on akuma making it look like he hugged her
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 pm

She was surprised that he fell on her which she didn't see coming. "Um.....you ok" Akuma asked curiously. Her eyes looked at him the wolf twitched a bit when he fell on her cause it caused her to pull some of it's fur out.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 pm

marius face turned red as he blushed and he sat up
"um yea i am alright"
he looked away out over the water where the water spirit played
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:12 pm

She never made an attempt to feel anything for that. She now only had the emotionless expression on her face and went back to petting the wolf.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 pm

((ooc thats cold:P ))

IC: the earth spirit smiled upon seeing marius reaction usually he was very calm and a little cold towards women why was this one so diffrent he even blused something earth hadent seen marius do for like 8 years. he appeard next to akuma speaking the language she had spoken before so only she would understand
"it looks like the wolf are gonna be alright thanks to the ointment and your treatment"
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 pm

She spoke to the spirit in the language now too. "Yes I see that I'm naming him Two Socks" Akuma said happily smiling now. She could get the grip on why Marius blushed after falling on her. "I don't get something though why did Marius blush" Akuma asked the spirit in the language again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training (private)   training (private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

training (private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next