Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training or Talking;

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Training or Talking; Empty
PostSubject: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Ace had walked into the Shinigami training area. He was not about to train or he hoped. He had just left training with his Captain. Walking into the desert looking Area he sat down Zanpakutou in his lap and waited for the mysterious Captain to show. His body slowly feeling at ease.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm

The wind began to gust as a woman i severely tattered shinigami robes walked towards the area. she had a sword at her side and her robes were that of a captains, but her reitsu seemed nonexistant at the moment. Her skin was ghostly white and her eyes where the same. Her hair was long and silver and she was well figured for a girl that looked like she was nineteen. She smiled at the man and smiled at him before bowing and sitting down*"It is nice to meet you, I am Karel Trivalia, the squad 7 captain"* She seemed gentle with her words and very collected compared to some of her peers(a.k.a. the other captains)
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Hearing the word Captain, shocked Ace, even though she was sitting down he jumped up. And bowed. "Captain Trivalia, nice to meet you. I am Vice-Captain Ketchi-Kane of the 11th division." Looking to the ground he took in air. His head feeling light. The Lieutenant did not know that someone was here. He was trying to get at piece. Then again he did not know if she walked in or from within the training area. He did not sense her.

"It is nice to meet you, as well." He replied sitting down. "When I heard that a new captain was in. I wanted to meet you...." stopping his face began to turning red. "...Y-you are not what I expected. I mean when I heard the name Carl. I figured a male." He said smiling trying not to offend the Captain.

Ace for a moment thought that the wind was feeling what he was feeling. It kept slowing and picking up. The sky was nice. He was sad a little, because now he could not train with her if he wanted to. She was a female and he refused to hit fellow shinigami of the opposite sex.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Karel smiles as she draws her blade and stands bowing to him. He was a rather formal shinigami, despite the fact he was a squad eleven Vice-Captain. She noted the man tended to go by last names and she chuckled to herself as her eyes went silver as energy glew around them. She pointed her sword at the Vice-Captain*"Fight me if you have the guts as a squad Eleven member."*She smiled, this was a challenge against his honor
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Ace laughed, he was challenged. Looking at the lady he gave a smile and began to stammer. "I-I-I can't fight you. You are a fellow shinigami and a female." He told her as she placed her blade in his face. "Sorry, Captain Vice-Captain or no. I refuse to attack a fellow Shinigami, who is female. Seems wrong" He said stepping out of her way.

Ace gave her a look that said that if she were a guy, he would fight her, but not a girl. Come to think about it, Ace has never fought any of the females in Soul Society. "So, please keep your blade down. If you don't mind Captain Trivalia-san."
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Karel smiled as she flicked her sword across the young one's cheek and smiled*"So if I was a man you would fight me then...." She giggled as her sword transformed and the sword was now a paintbrush. She painted a kanji in the air theat meant "Man", and in an instant, she seemed to change. Her height increased to be about six foot one, her hair cropped and turned black and her eyes turned black.

He was slender in build and his eyes seemed cold and calm, much like Karel's, but his had more venom in them. His hands were stronger than Karel's.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Ace stepped back as the woman, dropped the Wo and only had the man portion of her title. "Wow... man," he said with a smile on his face. Shaking his head he unsheathe his Zanpakutou. "You wanted this." He told her as he advanced her way. Watching what she did closely before hand, made the boy wonder if she had some type of illusion type Zanpakutou.

As Ace made his way in through the air, he asked her a question. "*Asobi Watashi ni Utsukushii Barādo?" With that his Zanpakutou split and he had a blade on each arm, his reiatsu growing in strength. The Vice-Captain, figured that if she was using hers then he should do the same. Ace could tell Utsukushii was working.

The ability Yakan Sonota began taking effect. Soon as Utsukushii was released it began to wrap its melody into the Captains Reiatsu. It would not be long before the Captain would be on Ace's level in fighting. And after that she would be below him. And he would destroy her.

She wants to fight, then he would give her one. As he got closer he swung his left arm at her and then his right like swinging scissors. He was going to force her back or cut her in half.

If you go Bankai you will be Captain level, but you still will drop until you are lower in strength compared to me, which will be a 3rd seat
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 pm

He laughed as you came at him and in the same instant, you were turned around as a large grid of reitsu glowed on the ground, seeming to be planted on the ground at the same instant he want into his Shikai.*"You are fighting Karel, My Zanpaktou is known as Black Art Weaver, I draw, and it comes into reality, anything I have seen, I can draw, and it can happen, I am a bender of reality itself.." He said this in a blank voice as he seemed to have been transported to a grid space fifty feet away from you. As he did he drew a spiral in the air and as he did a great whirlwind span towards you in a violent pace, the whirlwind carried shrapnel within it of metals and other objects it picked up.

He smiled, the boy had fallen into his trap, now that he had seen his blade he could copy his movements, his eyes were like mirror pools as he looked at his opponent.*" If worst comes to worst I will use that skill....
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 am

Ace attempted to remove himself from the whirlwind, but he couldn't the force of wind was to strong for him at the moment. Putting his guard up, he blocked the flying debris. He might not have been able to get out just yet, but he knew that in a few moments, his weapon would have brought the Captain down to his level and he would just jump out if it was still up. Ace also knew that he had two choices stand on the ground or go to the air.

Looking at how far the Captain had moved Ace smiled. She had an artsy Zanpakutou anything she has seen, she can draw. Well, Ace had one that worked on sound and vibrations. Did he forget to mention that the whirlwind was whistling in the boys ears. Aiming his weapon down he jabbed at the ground. Digging so to say.

The sound of the whirlwind was building up Ace's vibrations and he quickly began to vibrate. The louder the sound the faster he went, by the time he was tired he was standing on the other side of the wind attack. "Yeah, this will be fun." He proclaimed flash stepping towards the girl. He was making sure he did not touch the ground anymore. Once he was face to face he swung at her again, this time he flashed stepped multiple times trying to confuse her, so he could hit a blind spot.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 am

He smiled as his eyes glowed an eerie red, his eyes were now covered in some sort of glasses in an instant as he seemed to not be staring at you, but staring at nothing at all. He makes a symbol in the air and as he does trees appear in all of the grids as they widen, these trees big enough to have created an entire forest and each tree had eyes all over them watching you and every step you made. As you flash stepped around the trees seemed to be looping in constance as if you were looping over and over again and above you in a tree, Karel appears in a tree and writes the japanese symbol for "Inferno" and as he does the entire forest erupts in flames as the trees attack you as they become encased in fire. But unlike normal fire there was a symbol on each of the trees a kanji meaning "Silence" as the trees seemed to absorb the sounds about them.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 am

Everything changed Ace was in the middle of a forest that seemed to be attacking him and then they began to catch fire. Smiling because the flames would make noise and the crackling of bark would make noise, but that is not what happened. For some reason nothing bickered. Looking around Ace wondered why not, but his ears picked up a swift and quite tone.

Looking up he saw Karel. Does she think this would work. he thought. Placing his weapon on the ground he began to feel the vibrations that the sound waves were sending out. He knew she was in the trees, but where. Ace walked around a bit. He was on the verge of calling out bankai, but not until he gets her weakened.

Not wanting to give up he decided to slash his way out of the trees. Raising his Reiatsu he began cutting down trees. It was the perfect time to ask the question, when a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound, but she made everything silent with the trees. They make no sound, just vibrations.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:00 am

As you cut the trees hands shoot from the stumps of the trees to bind you and upon each arm there is a kanji for "Vengence" upon them as if the trees wanted revenge on you as they sought to bind your body as the fires also went to attack you. Above the moon was blacked out as a great moon in the shape of a skull went over the moon and the sky was filled with the painting of a graveyard above it, at this point Karel was showing off. He stood outside the grid of his forest and with his glasses he saw all things his trees saw. and little did Ace know that he was being looped in the same area of the forest repeatedly. Karel could sustain this ability for as long as he needed until it wore out his opponent, and if needed he would activate his bankai.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 am

Ace felt the hands moving through the vibrations they made through the air, instead of moving he allowed them to grab. As the flames scorched his uniform Ace's face began to show anger. Instantly he boosted up his Reiatsu, knocking back anything and everything that came his way. He loved this uniform. Walking around he swung his left blade at a tree and felt the vibrations, along with leaving a gash. Then his right blade doing the same. Ace knew the tree, he had its internal vibrations in his head.

Everything had a different sound. No two things were alike, no matter how hard they try to be. Looking through the trees Ace was sensing Karel's energy. She was getting weaker, soon she would be on Ace's level and he would be able to break free of her maze. As he walked he preformed the same thing on the other trees. He was mad, he felt like a mouse, he had figured he was walking in a circle, but really. She was the captain of a squad and she was running from a Vice-Captain.

"This is why I don't fight, women. They tend to run and hide behind illusions." he yelled through the forest. Knowing that his voice was the only thing to be heard, coming out of it.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:24 am

At the end of the Forest the trees dissapear and a sound rings through the forest*"Create a new Setting, Bankai Kurowazashoukko*Suddenly the only thing in the area was Karel, the world seemed to dissapear as he was enveloped in a robe that had sleeves that went beyond his hands and at the ends had ribbons on them. A black straw hat appeared on his head as his hair turned red and grew to touch the ground, but oddly the hair began to act like blood as it pooled on the floor as he raised his arms and the entire area vanished around them. There was nothing, just a floor that ran in all directions. Karel smiled*"You want a fight? I'll give you a fight." He waved his arms through the air as suddenly you feel as though you were going to be cut to shreds by the wind if you did not move.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:37 am

Ace was not worried the area reverted back to normal and she had used bankai. Laughing out loud he shrugged the attack away she was not strong enough now to play with his feelings. The wind attacking him was not even a worry on his mind. She was the same strength level as he was now. He figured that it took a lot of Reiatsu to use her attacks, and the way she was doing so, a Vice-Captain of Ace's level could not go through all of that without depleting his reiatsu at an alarming rate.

Flash stepping out of the web, he made his way into the sky. Looking down on her, he began to send out small vibrations, to atone himself with the upcoming attack. Ace's body was ready for the wind, he was going to take in the sounds from it and the vibrations to keep his cool. Smiling at her he asked "Is that all you have?"
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:59 am

Karel smiled and nodded*"Thats all this current body has....due to that zanpaktou of yours, but you cannot defeat me."*He smiled as he flicked his wrist into the air and suddenly a massive reitsu washed over the area as the male dissapeared and two Females appeared with alarming reitsu. One was definately Karel, but her chakra was much different from the males, but the other was a woman dressed in the same garbs as Karel but its hair was black and it was at least eight feet tall.*"Did you have fun with my clone? It took a bit for me to make it seem like he was the real me, but he did the trick.* She smiled and looked at him her energy full as she had absorbed the energy from the forest and chose not to absorb the clones reitsu due to the fact the clone was weakening, so it was most likely infected or something like that.*"I am the real Karel, and this is the spirit of my Zanpaktou, can you defeat us both"?
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 am

Ace smiled, she hit the boy with a clone. Thinking about his next moved Ace began to use Yakan Sonota at full. He was thrilled, now. Karel had brought a party crasher to his dance. Thing is he was not mad, for what she did not know about his Shikais ability was that any one who was on the battlefield was affected by this song. Everyone but Ace and those he chose. At from what he could see, no one was being left out.

Smiling he proclaimed his victory. "So, you are showing me your Zanpakutous spirit. She seems a tad to big, bet she has a hard time getting dates." As he spoke Yakan was entangling itself within her Zanpakutous Reiatsu, as well as hers. Even though they were stronger than him, he did not care. It was part of Ace's never back down mentality.

Looking at the two he wonder if she could still use its abilities with it being physical. Weighing the pros and cons, he dashed at her with Flash step. Getting in between the two, he slashes towards both with a blade each.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:37 pm

The two of them chuckle as they hear the joke that Ace had made, but it was time for them to stop joking around so much, they only had so long to fight him before they lost their power. They nod noticing he did not care that it had been a clone, apparently it had only bought them time. This would be a problem, so they had only a few turns to beat him, on their third time they would activate their ultimate power...

As he appeared to slash at them with his swords both of their ribbons on their sleeves sprang to life as one sleeve on each of them attempt to bind your arms, while the other arm's ribbons sliffened and turned into thirteen short katanas streaming from their robes as they went to slash his hands and slash his blades from his hands. At the same time both released charged reitsu from their fists to create punches of reitsu at him.*"Hand to hand...is one of my specialties....
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 pm

The ribbons wrapped around Ace's arms holding him in spot as smaller blades started poking at his hands as if to make him drop his blades. They would have a great chance by cutting off the guys arms. Since the blades where attached to his arms. Smiling when they proclaimed that hand to hand was their speciality. "Really, that is my favorite thing to." He acknowledged. Looking straight ahead he began to vibrate his arms fast, attempting to shake himself loose.

Not knowing how much to do he over did it a lot. As his arms pulsated the blades began to jab towards both women. Ace was cool, there was nothing he could not take. HE was a member of the Gotei 13, Vice-Captain of the 11th squad. As his arms began to move faster and faster from the Vibrations, the Vice-Captain swung back and forth he flips upside down and does a double kick.

Figuring he would be let loose and kick at least one of his opponents. Being so close to them he could feel them getting weaker and he was enjoying every moment of it. Once they where weak, he was going to strike them down like the raft of Captain Commander Kensei.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Karel and Kuro smiled as you went to kick them as there hands came from their robes revealing tiny mouths on each of their hands as they seemed to rip at reitsu around them as they went to grab your legs, holding your arms steadfast in their other ribboned arms, and the ribbons began to give a counter vibration to your own vibration as one of the flicked a finger making small symbols.

Kuro and Karel would not accept defeat and if worst came to worst they would obliterate the boys powers, temporarely of course, not that he would get much say in it, since they held him fast and their art was adapting them to the vibrations and anything else that may need adaptaion as they began to suck energy from both Ace and from the enviroment. As this all happened two ribbons reached for the hilt of his two swords and began to tug at the swords with immense strength to rip the swords from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:31 am

Ace's legs vibrated to fast for them to actually catch. Falling back down he laughed to himself, he was not going to give up, besides even though they had him he was still jabbing at them with his Zanpakutous. Shifting his eyes to the Zanpakutou Spirit of Karel's he smiled. "So, I guess you guys won't allow my to hurt you?" The question was rhetorical. Ace was tired of playing with these two one had to be put down.

He was in the mood for killing, he was getting mad. Earlier Utsukushii had let him in on who was stronger out of the two. It was not Karel, he did not want much to do with her. Balling up his fist he spoke, "Watashi ni dengen no sonata o, utsukushii barādo saisei" With that the energies of Ace began to grow, 25% of that of Karel's Zanpakutou. His power plus what he was taking from her, made the Vice-Captain, stronger than Karel.

Turning his sights on her he pulled up on his arm, breaking free from her grip. He was not stronger than her weapon, but he was strong enough to wiggle his arm free from the Zanpakutou with the force of the vibrations getting stronger. The arm that was up, the one that had broken free from Karel, began to vibrate rapidly as he brought it down in a slashing motion.

He was tired of playing with her. He was going to maim her, take off her arm, but he had to be quick enough to hit her just right. If not then she was going to end up with a deep gash on her ar.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 am

Karel and Kuro let go of you as a grid of energy appeared again. They realized he had gotten stronger and they mearly smiled at the idea. No matter how much physically stronger an opponent was however, if they cannot catch you they tire no to long out. And now was time for them to go to work. At the same time both appeared several yards away on the grid as they simultaneously write the kanji for "Fusion" in the air. and at that moment the spirit fused with Karel as she grew to be about six feet tall and her hair streaked with black and white, one of her eyes turned black and her robe went silver as she took a stance and reitsu flowed into her palms. But along with all this Karel had grown two more sets of arms that currently seemed to be doing nothing.

Karel now had the powers of both her own and Kuro's. Now she looked at Ace, she was having fun playing with this man, and that was no lie. But now was not the time. In an instant all six of her arms made differtent Kanji, "Strength", "Speed", "Reflex", "Drain", "Adapt", and finally the last one made "Blast". As the last one made its symbol a gathering of immense heat surrounded you in preperation for an immense explosion.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm

She was using more of the writing, taking a deep breath the Vice-Captain thought about his choices. There was an explosion about to go off, but he could not move. Taking his shikai, the Shinigami hit the grid he was trapped within. He could since the vibrations. He knew that it was strong, but he could not tell how strong. Taking both blades he placed them on the grid. He energy around him was making whirring sounds around him, filling his body with vibrations.

Thinking for a moment he began to vibrate very fast. The more sounds he heard the faster he began to vibrate. It was as if he had vanished from the spot he was in, his body was moving so fast. The dirt and earth around the shinigami began to fly up, getting enough debris that it could scratch titanium. The vibrations began to go throughout the webbing, breaking pieces of it and shattering most parts of it.

The force he was generating was strong, even so much more since he had used Dengen Sonata. She thought that since she had wrote kanji in the air for drain it was going to affect him. That was a false assumption. As long as they where fighting him, he was not losing power anytime soon. It was like a never ending effect. He was using his second song and since the two had fused. What her Zanpakutou's reiatsu had been had went up and now he too was stronger.

Let long the fact that the two were still recovering slowly from the time he played the first song. Looking at the webbing it had broken mostly, then it was gone. It shattered. His body was still vibrating when he made his way towards the two, who were now one. Body invisible to the eye. Getting closer he swung, rapidly. What he did not know was that the explosion was still tailing him
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Karel smiles under her hat as the six arms all clap and a brand new grid came together as a set of dual swords appeared in Karel's arms and she dissapeared as she began to vibrate at insane speeds. This was the power of Adapt, it copied the opponents weapons to a T. At the same time the webs came back together in an instant as the webs seem to have changed their type of resiliance to a more elastic resiliance as it began to teleport you back to the center of the explosion's epicenter.

Karel smiled as she spoke in the same tone you had while her hands made the "Mirror Trick" kanji*"Have fun in a maze of broken glass."*Then at that time a maze of mirrors appeared all around. These mirrors reflected nothing, and they seemed not to break from anything, but on the ground there were mirrors that busts and blew up when stepped on. And with all this the explosion finally went off.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Ace did the same thing as before to the webbing. It moved like putty, but still broke down. He had figured that when he tried to get close to her it took him back. So, he was done trying to get near the bitch. With his body still Vibrating faster than normal he stepped back. Walking through the mirrors. He was taking his time. The web had broken down and now he was making his way out. Once he was not surrounded by mirrors he dropped through the ground.

He had phased. The man was sensing where the webbing was. Once he could not sense it in the area he jumped up into the air. She seemed to be unbeatable, but Ace liked those odds, besides he knew that everyone had a weakness and his Zanpakutou was the one to break her. He was well outside her, webbing that was on the ground. Ace figured that if she tried to get near him he would be moving immediately.

Ace knew that he had to stay within range of her, but just out of the reach of her Webs. Not fight her hand to hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training or Talking;   Training or Talking; Empty

Back to top Go down

Training or Talking;
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next