Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}

Go down 
+3
Chiyuki Suzu
Soren Kiyomeru
Zilo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Karel sighs as she looks at the two and tosses them both over her shoulders using her reitsu enhanced strength. These boys were in no condition to be fighting anymore. With her hand Karel made the kanji "Heal" and the two had their wounds closed. Karel sighed as she kicked Zilo's Zanpaktou up with her foot and grabbed it in her mouth. Karel then looked at Chiyuki.*" Grab your captains F'ing blade, I'm not touching that thing, bad mojo comes from that demon blade, suprised that Soren has been keeping it together for this long."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Kenpachi stared a the fight, a slight disappointed look was on his face seeing a tie. Kenpachi stabbed his Zanpaktou in the ground as he walked towards a big mountain as he stabbed his Zanpaktou in the the air as a big Senkai Gate opened. Kenpachi walked in it as the Senkai door closed .Kenpachi didn't really care about his mission, Kenpachi was now gone from the human world.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Chiyuki's bright bleu eyes watered and she quickly ran out from behide the barrier Ryuuga had placed around them. Her Captain looked beat to hell and back, her friend just as bad. Once down in between the two she huffed, glaring at Zilo through tears then quickly punted him right between the legs. Then she promptly stared bawling like the little kid she was and hugged Zilo tightly, "Y-You dumbass! Don't you dare scare me like that again!" She hiccupped a bit as she kept crying clinging to her friend in a death grip. "Don't you ever do s-something stupid like that again!"

She ignored the other Captain and shot her the finger. Before she could retaliate that familiar and annoyance of a spirit of hers showed up and sighed pulling the child off Zilo. "Go get the sword you can cry later."

She just glared at Raikou before quickly kicking him in the shin and grabbed Soren's sword then ran back over to Zilo and clung to him for dear life yet again and Raikou just sighed as he vanished yet again letting out an over the top sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro+

Zane Hataro+

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Zane had still been watching the fight since earlier, He obsearved and toke mental notes of the shinigami's powers and combat style. Once the match concluded, he was still rather boredm but then an idea crossed his mind. He wanted to know more about the realm of the shinigami, so he could just sneak after the captains here in order to enter their realm. Zane decided to try the idea and continued standing at his same location over the ground in wait for a chance to execute the plan. He also noticed the entire time he had been year his existence hadn't been acknowledged, so he assumed the soul reapers didn't even know he was here.Well, there was a lot going on at the moment, so it was understandable.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Zilo reached his hand up and put it on her head. "Go do what she says don't worry about me i will be fine." He said smiling at her. He looked over at the girl helping him walk. "Hell i don't blame you if you wanna just dump me some where and be done with me i can see that you really dislike me." He said as he looked at the girl. He was tall but was also light so that was a good thing about being skinny. He looked over to where kenpachi had left. He could tell he was a litttle disappointed. He started to try and get chiyuki off of him after telling her to go with them.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Karel nodded as she snapped her fingers and a Senkai gate opened. In which she thusly literally tossed soren into the gate while saying*"YOU IDIOT."*After that she took her free arm and grabbed Chiyuki by the back of her robes to get her off of Zilo giving her a look*"Zilo shall not be coming back to the Soul Society with us child, so unless you want to accompany him....I suggest you let him go and get through the senkai gate before I make you leave." Karel had to do what needed to be done in secret, and with this child around, that would be difficult.*"Unless you wish to "die" with him."*Karel winked, but said the last sentence so only the three of them could hear. She had no intentions of letting Zilo die, infact she was bringing him to one of the safest places in the human world...
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Soren sighed laying on the captains shoulders. I won't let eitehr of them die....and give me my zanpaktou...and I feel so love captain almost died trying to defend the girls honor and yet she runs to the person that disrespected her regardless if it was what it was Chiyuki meet me in my office.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit at soren and patted him on the back with his arm over the captain. "You fool i thought you would know that chiyuki cares for you just as much as me. She never let me say anything bad about you in less i got cattle prodded." He said smiling at him. "And sides get it through your thick skull i didn't disrespect her." He said he got off the captains shoulder and started to walk towards the gate and walked in it. "Chiyuki go back with your captain.." He said calmly looking at her and started to walk further in. He was going to get her to go back no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 pm

"Nooo!"She whined childishly and clung to his leg wrapping her arms and legs around it tightly. "I would rather "die" with you then have to live without you! I would miss you too much." She kept clinging, letting go of Soren's sword so it dropped to the ground, seeing as how it just made it all the harder to cling to Zilo. She ignored her captain and wrapped her arms and legs around him tighter so someone would have to literally have to take a crowbar to pry her off him, "I wanna stay with you Zilo."
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Karel sighed and frustration and snapped her fingers as all three of them were suddenly in front of her away from the Senaki gate*"Ok...."*She spits out Zilos sword*"Ok, none of you are going to the Soul Society right now. you are all traitors and all three of you are dead. Now get your butts to Karakura town and find Urahara Kisuke before I seriously have to mop the floor with all of you, this mushieness is making me sick.!"*She swipes Soren's sword from Chiyuki*"This however is coming with me to be destroyed, this sword has no reason to exist if Soren is dead, and its taint shall not be with his corpse."*Karel nodded definatively as she looked at them walked through the Senkai gate and closed it.

(Basically Karel said F*** ALL YALL, YOU'RE ALL STICKING TOGETHER)
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Soren looked at Chiyuki and Zilo getting up and looking at his empty hands glaring at Chiyuki. ..........CHIYUKI!!!Soren screamed this and pulled her dumb ass off of zilo. We are stuck here because of you and my zanpaktou is missing... Soren growled and began to drag here away.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Zilo walked beside soren and picked him up. "Your in no damn condition to walk right now." He said growling at the man almost as tall as him. He continued to walk carrying soren who was holding chiyuki. He flashed step so they would make it there quicker. He stopped right in front of uraharas shop. "Once again i return to this place." He said holding the two and laughing as he put soren down.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:51 pm

"Put me down you big meanie! I want my Zilo not you!" she squirmed and quickly got out of Soren's grasp. Chiyuki quickly grabbed onto Zilo's shirt almost to assure herself that he was still standing there and not leaving her again. "You should really help me out with my Shunpo sometime, I'm getting better at it but I really do want to have it mastered." She blinked a few times and just barley leaned against Zilo, "Bankai can go shove it. Not like I could even figure it out anyways."
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Soren sighed and hated struggling he was zanpaktouless and without his rank he got irritated. one could see it on his face and he wasn't hiding it. Hey....enough Chiyuki I tried to do what I think was best and I am trying to get me back to soul society and your throwing a fit...enough... Soren was not happy as he banged on the shops doors. My partner is dead.....
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Zilo looked down at soren and sighed, "If you think that way then why try... When we heal i will help you get back this person though i do not know who he is." He picked up chiyuki and sat her on his shoulders. He pulled out a key and unlocked the door. "Theres a room here for you Soren" he said as he pointed to a white room. "One for you Chi" He pointed to hers and sat her down. And walked over to his." Now get some rest you two." He walks in and closes his door locking it.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 pm

She blinked a few times and muttered to herself looking at her room, "Well I probably won't be using that much." She quickly ran into Zilo's room before he could get in and lock it and sat on his bed, contently. She then laid down on her stomach and buried her face in the sheets and giggled a bit. "So wonderfully comfy~"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 pm

He sighed and picked her up and set her outside the room and looked at her. "You need to stay in your room not mine." With saying that he closed the door and went over to lay down. he closed his eyes and feel asleep. He needed his rest after fighting with all of them. First Zaraki then Soren. He needed this rest more then everything. Is what he thought as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Soren kicked open the door and pointed at Zilo. My partner is my zanpaktou and you did not beat me I had to lose on my own will or else my 3rd seat whom got me stranded here....nevermind... Soren scowled he needed something to lighten his mood he needed to get to Konoka so he could see her and he let out a long sigh. Soren went back to his room and looked at the moon thoughts puzzling inside his head. Dammit....am I really the most disrespected captain in the whole Siereitei...and maybe I am the weakest....I don't understand...damn....I need to find Karel and get my zanpaktou back...I need to prove I deserve some type of respect...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:38 am

Zilo was standing beside him since he couldn't sleep and Chiyuki was still asleep. "You really care for that little 3rd seat of yours don't you?" He said as he sat down beside him and had a bottle of sake between them and was looking up at the sky. "I know what it is like to bond with your zanpaktou i bonded with mine that's why i was able to fight like i do. I promise i will protect you two and get that sword back for you soren. But until then you have to promise me to protect that girl." He said looking at his old friend smiling. Zilo was the only one that actually treated soren like a friend if he remembered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 am

Soren took some sake from Zilo and looked at him taking a sip of it. You know the reason I care for my squad so much is because of a man named Sieryu...he was a rather close friend that tried to destray everything which he almost did...I couldn't save him so I promised myself that I would protect everyone I care about and plus from her size and my child...I just felt I had to protect her...which cost me everything in the end I suppose. So there shouldn't be a reason in there for me to protect her...just worry about yourself this shouldn't be your problem... Soren said calmly looking at the moon having a weird connection to it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:01 am

Zilo sighed a little bit. "You care for that girl because it gives you a little hope and she reminds you of your child. So you got that fatherly instinct in you." He said as he smiled at him looking at the moon as well. "Plus when you think about it this is my fault you wouldn't be here if i just came back peacefully instead of fighting all you captains." He said as he looked back at soren. "You know you kinda remind me of Unohana always wanting to help people instead of their self. I guess that's why i feel the urge to help you with this." He said looking out side.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 am

Soren smiled a little bit. ehh I was trying to hit my own personality and besides your forgetting I can still fight as well...and besides you want your freedom I can understand that...and I don't blame you for it and Karel better not be tampering with Kieryuu trying to purify it...or anything because the coloring it interesting on that blade you see white large white part on that blade is a signal for my purity or what he said and the black part was our anger and hate...but I don't know I think he was trying to change me or something...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 am

Zilo laughed a little bit. "When was the last time we ever got to sit and relax like this without having to worry about going on some missions. Or like me healing others with no time to do anything and when i get off you doing so much paperwork. So when was the last time we got to hang out anyway soren?" He said looking at his old friend smiling and offered him more sake.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:23 am

Soren took some more and laughed a bit. Since that rose girl came and tried to strip for us... Soren laugh and stomped his feet again on the ground. Ehh but we must watch out for now.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 am

He nodded and looked at soren. You know that time we both didn't like girls getting close to us because i was betrayed and you had a women of your dreams. And i guess it is time for my to go back peacefully. With you and Chiyuki i mean if i have to fight another captain and you without your Zanpaktou i am kinda in a bad spot right now you know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}   The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The final battle What will happen {Tag:Soren Chiyuki Ryuuga Karel Zaraki and Zane}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next