Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Majeh sat in the window of an abandon hotel. He was on the top floow looking out over the city. From the outside the building was worn and torn however on the inside it was fully furnished. The preivious owner had died and become a hollow. After dispatching the hollow majeh now resided in its master suite or also known as the top floor of the hotel. This is the place majeh had sent zilo and invitaion to stay. It was extreamly well kept. Majeh had alot of time on his hands so he often found cleaning suppies and kept his floor in tip top shape it looked just like an actual hotel room except for the rest of the building. Majeh stood in spirt form at the window. Beacause it was the top floor and could not be accesed with a gigai due to destroyed elevator and blocked stairs majeh didnt worry about being seen through the windows. At night when he might turn lights on he was never home so he didnt worry about that either. It was mid day and the sun was beating down on him as he sat in wait. Majeh wondered if zilo would accept his offer to stay here he had the entier top floor of the building so there was more then enough room. Letting his mind wander aboutfrutiless things majeh sat in wait.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Zilo ran to where Majeh had sent the invitation. He was Shunpoing through the streets and looked up to see a old hotel looking outside. Seemed to be the perfect place to stay and rest so he was able to get stronger and fight off the Captains. He started to walk up to a window. When he peered in he saw majeh standing there. He waved hi at majeh and walked on in through the window and held out his hand like normal. "How you doing old buddy." He said looking around the room it seemed that he kept this place pretty well cleaned. "You never miss a speck of dust in here do you." He said a little teasingly like he always did to make him angry a little bit they both love the rush of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Chiyuki sighed as she looked around for her now boyfriend, Zilo. He had up and left her, again. Didn't he swear that he would never leave her? She let out an over the top dramatic sigh and kept looking for him. She finally picked up on his spiritual pressure and shunpo'd there, figuring it wouldn't hurt to at least start practice using it a bit more. She didn't even pay attention to her surroundings just kept follow in the direction she thought her Zilo was. She went up to a window to see Zilo standing in there and quickly jumped through it tackling him from behide. "Zilo!" She cried out and nuzzled his neck over affectionately, "Why'd you leave without telling me?" she looked up then noticed the other person in the room, "Who's he?"
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Majeh simply laughed lightly as zilo teased him. He was in a good mood. Then majeh simply watched as zilo got tackled. "Well looks like you just got your ass beat zilo." Majeh said jokeingly then he responded to the girls question. "Im majeh an old freind of zilo's by the way zilo have you considered my offer to say here?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit and looked at chi. "This is my old friend Majeh he is a vizard he will be protecting us until i am strong enough and he has offered to let me stay here so you cand rest at urahara shop peacefully now." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm

She huffed and wrapped her arms around him tighter and stomped her foot on the ground childishly, "No way! I am staying with you, Zilo," She pouted immaturely, "if you're staying here then so am I. You said you weren't going to leave me and you ditching me to live with this guy counts as leaving."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Majeh just stared. "Wow shes chiildish however shes right in order to protect her its best she stays here. However i only have one other bed so you 2 have to share."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Zilo went silent and looked at him. "I will sleep on the floor." He grabbed a pillow and a blanket and folded it like a Japanese mattress and lifted one side and lied down inside it covering himself up and starring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

She huffed and sat in his waist, straddling his hips. "We can share. I mean are you that ashamed of me that you don't even want to share the same bed as me now Zilo? Was I that bad?" She pouted and looked down at her boyfriend ignoring the other in the room completely.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Majeh frowned slightly. "The couch is pull out. If you dirty it you do the damn laundry for it i dont really wanna know." Majeh gestured towards a oversived leather couch. If the cushions were removed it would reveal a pull out queen size bed. Odd yes but like just described over sized couch. Majeh went to a cuborad and opened it. Inside was a number of wooden planks with hinges on them. One by one majeh took one and went to each window hanging them on the runs above each window blocking out the light. Befor covering the last window majeh turned on a few lights around the room and then hung the last one. "Do not remove the window covers unless its daytime. and all the lights are off. This place stays in this condition for three reasons. One i tampered with the wireing so that i get free electricty and cable. I adjusted the pipes and have clean water not city tap crap. And lastly No one knows im up here maintaing the place as such id like to keep it that way. If you need to use a gigai you must enter and leave it down stairs. At the moment the stair well ive taken the liberty to destroy the stairs the the 5 floors below us and destroyed the elevator. As such only way in here is without a gigai because you need to use spirtual energey to fly in which cant be done while in a gigai." Majeh looked around momentairly befor looking back at the two. "Any questions or can i leave you be and trust you wont destroy my house?" majeh then looked directly at zilo then to the girl as he spoke. "Oh befor i forget im guessing this is the girl you wanna protect as such nice to meet you girl. I didnt quite catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:23 am

Zilo laughed a little bit. "It seems Hayami wants me to stay at the vizard house as well Majeh. But i find this place quiet rather nice. And well i don't know if i really trust them enough down there to actually stay with them They showed Distrust in me and said i might stab them in the back. You of all people know i hate when someone says that about me." And he was right MAjeh knew it.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:39 am

"I'm not going to wreck anything. I'm a good girl," she said the urge to strangle Majeh slowly but surely rising. Just because she looked like a kid doesn't mean she was some kind of brat that would mess everything up. Chiyuki kept that sweet childish smile on her face though not letting her annoyance show through with her appearance or tone, "Chiyuki Suzu but you can call me ChiChi if you please."
Back to top Go down
Mashiro Kuna

Mashiro Kuna

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 am

"MASHIRO KICK!" She shouted as she kicked one of the covers off the window. Moving inside the window Mashiro spotted the two on the floor in front of majeh. "Oopsi didnt realize you had company majeh..." She said fixing the window cover mashiro moved behind majeh realing her foot back "MASHIRO KICK" She shouted again as she attempted to kick majeh in the butt.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:41 am

Majeh listened to zilo. He knew zilo didnt like being trusted especially when there was no reason not to trust him. The girl acted childish but majeh didnt really care. He was used to it as was proven when moment later mashiro kicked i the window. As she attempted to kick him he spun around behind her useing his right arm over her shouluder and around her neck to grab her other and his left arm around her waist. "Now now behave. This is zilo and chiyuki and theyll be shareing the pull out couch."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:45 am

Zilo saw the girl and said it bluntly. "And now i am out." He got up and walked oout of the window down to the ground. He thought to himself. I rather die then live with a annoying girl like that. He continued to walk and entered his gigai and walked toa store and bought some ramen to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)   PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only) Empty

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE FUCK OFF (Zilo and chiyuki only)
Page 1 of 1