Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:02 am

(OOC: Since you did this too Grimmjow i see it as fair as she did not know there was a time limit you have 4 hours)

Zilo stood there Behind dellapero waiting on him to recongize that he was there. He smiled as he charged at the back of the man bringing his blade in bankai form to the back of his Neck. Attempting to Decapitate him. He had barely any time to respond to the attack. He smiled as he blade approached the mans neck.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:45 pm

( OOC ..Dammit ZIlo, for the 18th time. It was Ulquiorra , not me..Whatever, if ya wana die I'll be happy to oblige.)

Dellapero clearly sensed the reiatsu of the shinigami running at him. It was pitiful actually that the shinigami thought such a easily predictable assault would work on him. He vanished in a instant and not even half a second appeared instantly behind the shinigami and sighed. "You really think something that predictable would work? Pathetic shinigam. Always using the same tactics. Now, I'm giving you five seconds to run before I kill you. I suggest you run back to the Soul Society where you belong." WHile saying this, Dellapero kept aq constant watch on any changes in spiritual energy incase the shinigami tryed to use shunpo again or attack.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Zilo smiled as he opponent had dodged the attack. "Nothing more then what i expected from the primera of the Espada. Dellapero..." He said turning around setting his blad eon his shoulder. "So you ready to do this i really want to fight you. Your different from anyone i ahve fought before. Thous going to make this battle fun as hell for me." He said as he disappeared and appeared beside him. "I am Zilo Telavu of the fifth seat of squad 8... I will be your excutioner." He said as he swung his blade down wars at the mans shoulder but holding back to give him a chance to block at least.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Dellapero moved his zanpakto out from it's holster while the shinigami was speaking. This shinigami was abnormally strong for their rank, but that didn't matter to him as rank was just that, a rank. He sensed and heard the movements of his opponent and quickly moved his zanpakto in the way of his opponent's to block the strike. "I suggest you don't hold back. I can tell you're above captain level, but that doesn't mean you'll have much of a chance against me. With his sword still in contact with his opponent's he started to focus hie reiroka and waited for the shinigami's next move. Dellapeor wanted to get a good idea of the man's fighting stylle before wasting his energy on the offence.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Zilo sighed a little bit and starred at the man. "As i said i am only a 5th seat no need for you to be worried and if you wish for me not to hold back then that is your choice." He started to put more and more into his blow slowly pushing back the man before swinging his blade completely downwards it was either the man jumped backwards and took little damage or took a great big slash. He looked up to see what the man had done and appeared in front of him. He was certainly faster then most captains and a lot stronger as he brought his sword up to hit the primera he noticed the patch on his arm it was similar to his. "Hmm its similar to mine." He said as the blade came up to strike the man.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Dellapero had kept his calm and collected facial expression as teh shinigami's blade moved his own down. The shinigami did indeed have high power, but Dellapero's specialty was speed and energy. He jumped back slighrly before the blade could make contact with his shoulder and waited for his opponent's next attack. Dellapero toke note of the shinigami's strength in a mental note for deciding his llater actions. As the shinigami appeared infront of him and swung the blade down at him, he moved his left hand toward the shinigami's wrist that was connected to the hand holding the blade while activating one of his abilities to deform any matter he comes in contact with. Through this Dellapero intended to firstly stop the blade from cutting down at him by grabbing the wrist and secondly destroy all the skin around the shinigami's wrist area as well as small amounts of mussle to try and cause high pain and make the hand hard to use.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Zilo smiled at this it certainly was going to be fun and stopped in mid motion only to bring his blade slashing at the stomach of the man for jumping back. "Aiy aiy i don't know what that was but if you had gotten me it porbably would have been bad....What is your name so i know who i am fighting at full power..." He said starring at him. And during the whole time on defense waiting to see what the man would do in the middle of his speech but saw the man had some pride. "You have pride not to attack your opponent when talking i respect that.." He was still on defense.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Dellapero saw the blade coming at him and moved his zanpakto accordingly to block the slash at his stomache area. He deactivated the matter deforming ability on his hand to avoid wasting energy and kept a close eye on his opponent while he spoke. " My name is Dellapero Katsui. Heh, you're not exactly the average fifth seat shinigami are you? as he said this he ke also thinking up battle tactics to use against the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Zilo smiled and respond fairly to him. And stopped his smile. And got serious. "I am Zilo Telavu i have defeated almost all the captains. Besides Yuuri and Karel because they have those Zanpaktou that plays fucking mind games on you..." He said looking at the man with his sword ready to block a strike. He was annalyzing this man. He had a patch which meant he can get stronger and had a ressurection it seemed Zilo might have to pull out his mask if he went that form And have to end it before the mask breaks. "And as you can guess i am not suppose to be a fifth seat Shinigami.." He said starring at him. The Name Zilo Telavu would have made it to della about the man that stopped kensei..
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Dellapero extended his left-arm outward and moved his hand into a position as if it was holding another blade. He began to respond to the shinigami as he continued to formulate ideas. "Heh, not bad. ......So, you're the kid that beat Kensai's ass? This might actually be somewhat of a challenge. Although, I'm assuming he let you win....Unless you were a vizard at the time.....Either way, I gave you a chance to leave and live another day, so prepare yourself. " Dellapero said all this in his abnormally calm tone still. He had fought Kensai before and lost, but only because of some mist that drained him of all his power. Just then another zanpakto started to form in his left-hand from nothing but teh air it self. It was like it was fading into existence when in truth Dellapero was manipulateing the ,atter in the air into a second zanpakto to enable him to fight woth a duel-weild fighting-style.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Before he could finish Zilo sliced him across the chest because he was focusing on that blade. "Hey hey i haven't even duel wielded yet nor have i switched hands theres no need for that as blood splattered out everywhere he looked at him and sighed a little bit as he brought his blade down again this time if it hit it would slice down his neck and his entire but at the same time he was watching for that little hand of his and if he made another blade quicker then what he was that time..
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Dellapero moved his original zanpakto infront of Zilo's to block the slice again. This caused his focus on the blade to slow down and made the process it was being fromed slow down. The blade fully materialized as the second attack came at him. Dellapero sighed and jumped back several feet to evade the slash while keeping his concentration. By what the shinigami had said it sounded as if he was stronger with his left hand then hsi right. Dellapero also toke note of this and expected the shinigami to shunpo behind him. "Don't think it will be that easy. I am stronger then even the Cero espada.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Instead of shunpoing behind him he appeared in front of him. He smiled and looked at him and said. "Wrong prediction my friend" He said as he brought his blade down to strike the man on the chest and smiled. "Stop trying to predict my moments alright ill jsut switch it up. I use different styles all together." HE said as he jumped back. He yawned a little bit as he looked at the guy and smiled. "Now this shall get interesting with your power."
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Dellapero was expecting the shinigami to attack from behind and was a bit surprised when he appeared infront of him, but since it was a frontal assault it was still an attack in plain sight. Dellapero moved his original zanpakto infront of the blade again in attempt to block the slash. He had a pretty good idea of the shinigami's combat style and decided it was almost time to take the offencive. Now he just needed to know what teh soul reaper's zanpakto did since all of them had a special power. "Heh, keep switching styles and i'll just do the same to counter it.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Zilo sighed a little bit as he smiled at him. "Your still trying to figure me out are you not. Well i advise you to pay attention." He disappeared and appeared behind him slashing at his back. He had changed his style once againa and smiled at him. "I told you not to try and figure me out." He said smiling and yawned a little bit as he walked away turning around with his blade on the defense.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Dellapero sensed and heard the reappearence of the shinigami behind him. As soon as the blade came toward him, he vanished and not even a instant later appeared behind ZIlo. Dellaperothen thrusted his original zanpakto at the shinigami's back to try and impale straight through his body. He kept his other blade in hand ready for defencive purposes if the shinigami tried to shunpo and counter.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Zilo switched to his left hand and spun around and knocked the blade away with his own with force unlike before. He brought the blade down with even more force. The blade was coming down. "I know your stronger then this Primera show your true strength take off that patch so i can go full power and not have to worry about it or i will end this fight in the next move." He was tired and was in a bad mood right now and wanted to see his true power.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Dellapero saw as the blade came down yet again and jumped back several feet of distance away from the shinigami. "Very well......But don't expect to last long ..... He sighed and slowly moved his left-hand over his right and grabed the grey material covering his right-arm from finger to shoulder. Dellapero slowly began to pull the material off of his arm showing his shoulder then starting to show his arm and so forth. His entire right-arm was covered in permanent scars from third degree burns from right below the shoulder down to every finger. Once Dellapero fully pulled the material off, the seal turned into spirit particles and vanished into the air. After a few seconds the sealing affect ended and a black aura started to pour out from his body. The aura continuously grew larger and started to move around his body, slow at first, but moving faster after each second. Dellapero then unleashed all of his sealed energy causing a giant explosion of reiatsu to shoot up into the sky making the very area turn darker from the energy. The ground beneath him tore asunder and monsterous winds were sent in every direction blowing down most anything in the area. The second zanpakto Dellapero had made earlier actually cracked and broke apart under the power of his reiatsu leaving only the original. The vast amounts of reiatsu then collected in the hollow mask spikes along the hilt of his zanpakto turning them black. The massiv reiatsu slowly faded as it collected in the spikes, but a thin black aura still stayed around his body.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Zilo smiled as he saw the man show his true power. "Alright then my turn." He said as he removed his patch along with his spitiual pressure going up and mixing in with the black causing it to go gray. He stood there with the white aura around him and brought his He brought his sword in fornt of him and smiled. "Now your just missing you resurrection and if you show me that i will allow you to see my true form..." He said starring at him with dull eyes. He had no intention to show it in less he showed him his Resurrection form. He yawned a little bit waiting on him to go into his final form..
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Dellapero watched as the shinigami unleashed a close amount of reiatsu to his own, but still not as a tremeandous amount as what he had previously unleashed. Hemoved his left-hand into a fist and sent his arm forward unleashing a powerful bala at the shinigami at extreme speeds with enough power to match a full cero. "I won't need my ressurection to beat you. The only person who last made me use it was the Ex-cero espada.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Zilo disappeared from the bala and appeared in front of him. "Oh trust me your going to need it." He said as he brought his blade down with enough force even Della had to get seroius now. If he didn't he would die. The only funny thing is he wasn't even in shikai at the moment. And he wasn't holding anything back. He knew that this was going to be one of their last battle. He was tired of people he knew dieing or talking about someone. He sighed as he jumped back a little and appeared in front of him bringing down each slice with more and more power. His power was still rising higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Dellapero didn't even hesitate when Zilo reappeared infront of him and swung his zanpakto forward at the exact same time as the shinigami causing the two blades to clash. A crater formed benetah the two from the two clashing spiritual pressures and rocks flew in every direction from the shockwave. Dellapero was on full alert at the moment. Once he removed the seal he was fully serious in combat reday to kill if any opening is givin.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Zilo smiled at his a opponent they both lef tno opening exchanging blows with one another and not landing a scratch on each other. He jumepd backwards a bit. "Hmm seems no of us are leaving opening for the other to hit. I guess we finally studied each others movements." He said with a smile as he kept every inch of his body protected and his power still rising.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 am

Dellapero jumped back as well to get a distance from the shinigami. He was ready for anything that came his way and would exploit any weakness he found at all. "Arn't you the one who said not to study eachother's movements? As he said that Dellapero's aura grew slightly larger as more of his power started to return to him from what the seal had stolen temporarily.

Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:34 am

Zilo sighed a little bit and looked up at him. "Fine you are really stubborn then I will show you." He started to do something his sword started to separate and it did one sword appeared in front of the other they where shorter. "White fang..." He said all the sudden his power jumped higher then Dellapero and kept on going as he stood there starring at him. "This is my true form..." He said as he kept on rising further and faster then Dellaperos. "And i have one last thing to show you if i need too..." He knew even the mighty primera would have to resurrect if Zilo was in the form. This was the form he used to fight the cero espada. The leader of korosu and his best friend. He starred at him only to disappear his speed got even faster and he appeared in front already ina downward motion. Meaning he had already sliced. Della could have stopped the injury by sending up his reiatsu in one spot at the right moment. But probably was still cut Zilo looked up only to disappear and reappear. His speed wasn't that of a normal shunpo anymore and didn't seem to make a noise. He looked over at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next