Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 am

Dellapero was directly sliced by the shinigamim causing a large cutt along his chest that gushed out blood from the slash. Even though the slash hit, Dellapero showed no sign of pain, but had a slightly surprised look in his eyes. The shinigami's speed was even faster then Kensai when he fought him. Dellapero jumped back and sighed. "Fine, if you want to see my ressurection so badly I'll show you it....But be warned....Only two people have survived the five times i have used it. " Dellapero grabed his zanpakto with both hands by the hilt and pointed it at the shinigami " Černá motyka Dellapero's zanpakto then exploded into a grey liquid that moved on it's own to slowly encase Dellapero's entire body from head to toe except a small area at his eyes. The liquid solidified into a full-body armor made of silver miscellanious strong materials from diamond to even seki seki. The armor has random spikes along it and two large horns at the head portion of the armor. Dellapero's spiritual pressure raised tremeandously yet again surpassing that of even what Aizen used to have at full strength. Dellapero's facial expresison was completely covered by teh armor exc except for the look in his eyes. He was fully serious now. Dellapero then instantly created a small handgun made from the same silver material as his armor, but without teh spikes. He then aimed the gun at the shinigami's head and pulled teh silver trigger while simultaniously opening a bullet-sized dimensional rifyt infront of the bullet infused with reiroka so that it wuuld enter his dimensional world. Less then a milaseci=ond after the bulet entered teh garganta a second very small bullet-sized garganta appeared directly behind the shinigami's back and shot out the bullet point-blank.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 am

Zilo moved out of the way when he saw the man pull the trigger but only on instinct and didn't know why and sighed. "Fine then i saw what i thought would be a bullet..." His face cut slightly from the bullet from behind. "You jsut never learn do you..." He said brigning his hand down over his face and his spiritual pressure rised even higher as his mask began to form. This was it he was going to finish this. "Bakudo 99 part 1..Kin....Fabrics moving faster then Zilo himself wrapped around Dellapero he said it without a incantation then finally ended it wrapping the man where he could not move. "Bakudo 99 part 2 Bankin....First Song: Halting Fabric Second Song: Hundred Linked Bolts Final Song: Great Seal of 10,000 Forbiddings.." Thick layers of spiritual fabric wrapped around him making it even harder to move. Numerous amount of bolts started to pin Dellapero where he couldn't move. Then to top it off Zilo finished it with a metal cube. He starred at the man in front of him And walked over putting his blade at his neck. "I am done with this fight Dellapero you are a wrothy opponent but today is not your death." Zilo started to walk off with the seal on Dellapero. stopped and turned around and walked towards him slicing his head off. "I am truly sorry it had to end this way..." He watched Zane go into dust.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Dellapero vanished instantly as soon as he heard the b sound from bakudo and reappeared directly behind Zilo, He used his power of matter manipulation to form four walls of reiroka enchance daimond around the both of them in a split second cutting off escape by movement and shunpo. Dellapero extended his hand just behind the shinigami's head in the prison and quickly charged up a cero in two seconds giving of a red glow in the box. He then shot off the cero point-blank to try and kill or seriously damage the shinigami. Even if the hsinigami dodged the cero would hit the wall and explode in flames and thanks to Dellapero's new armor the main damage would only affect the shinigami.

Last edited by Dellapero+ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

OOC: Zilo you do know that Kido cannot be used by you D: You can't have a Seal, a bankai and know every Kido, that is just Metagaming
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Lol Actually i don't Tessai and more importantly i can use it when i summon my mask i was approved by sarah before i did this so why must you do this XD
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:24 pm

ehh unfortunately he is right tessai x.x, and how did he metagame? metagaming is like predicting aizen would betray SS with no doubts before anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:39 pm

OOC Either way, I countered by attacking before the word bakudo could even be spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 pm

ooc: della you cant just make seki seki x.x i told you this before
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 pm

OOC Eh, fine. I'll edit it to reiroka enchanced diamond. And this was before we had the talk.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm

As the cero fired, it disappeared faster than it appeared, leaving a black mist going around the area, covering the area in a thin layer of the mist. From the black mist Benitakai held up one hand, which had black smoke coming from it, obviously he charged a cero to counter the cero. Benitakai sighed "you both work for me... so stop this non sense, before I do it myself..." He said standing infront of zilo protectively and glaring at Dellapero as if he was going to murder the child infront of him in gruesome ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)   Dellapero vs Zilo (DM) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dellapero vs Zilo (DM)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2