Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) Empty
PostSubject: Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)   Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Kyouga Walker walked up to the door of Urahara's Shop, hoping that Kiske was awake. In any case, he opened the door and entered the shop. It seemed pretty decent and looked like it retained some of the traditional Japanese appeal. However, Kyouga had the idea that he wasn't wanted here at all. Besides, he was an Arrancar and he couldn't blame him. Anyway, Kyouga found an assistance bell and rang it clearly. He then waited patiently for assistance from Urahara, but it was best to be even more polite than usual.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)   Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Urahara,wearing his clogs yet his hat rested over his eyes as he slept. He was quite tired since his business has been running quite more quickly than usual now that things have changed.For once in a long time, Urahara was having a dream about a date he went with Soi fon in the world of the living, it was peaceful and quite enjoyable...then suddenly a ringing noise slowly brought him back to reality. Sitting up straight immediately and adjusting his hat he walked over to the front of his shop and murmured. hello there how may i help you? He said in a cheerful manner while smirking.now...this is the first time i've had an arrancar for a customer so this should be rather interesting but either way what do you need good sir? Urahara said while once again adjusting his hat so that it shadowed over his gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)   Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 pm

"My name is Kyouga Walker, Mr. Urahara. I was wondering, if it were to ever get into my hands, if I could return the Hogyoku to you. I honestly think that it's safest in your hands. I really don't require anything, but I was also wondering if I could help you around the shop as a part-timer. Just to ease the work load." Kyouga said calmly, hoping that he could help Urahara. Yet, Kyouga was probably the first person to ever offer Urahara help with anything. He wondered how Kiske would react.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)   Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Kisuke looked at the arrancar, his expression was quite surprised.really? well that is a surprise..but if you wish you can stay..but i must ask you a few questions if thats alright but lets just go with the basics..so what's your name? as you already know i'm Kisuke UraharaHe said with a slight smile as he offered out a hand towards the male arrancar for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)   Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:52 pm

"I am Kyouga Walker, Ex-Primera Espada. My brother is Ex-Cero Espada, Sairento Bakuhatsu. I am a member of Kurosu, and I have a friendly relationship with the Vizards. Also, being bi-sexual, I have a boyfriend by the name of Daizai Yoku. I have a Segunda Ressurrecion, but I faint every time I go into my sealed state after using it. Lastly, I spend my free time in Karakura to keep myself busy, or I train in an isolated location with a friend." Kyouga said as he shook Urahara's hand with a bright smile, spilling all the details about himself right on the introduction. The over load of information would probably be too much for Urahara to handle, but Kyouga felt like he needed to tell Urahara practically everything about himself. It was obvious also how Kyouga acted. However, he didn't want to scare Kisuke with everything that Kyouga was.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)   Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Kisuke shook the arrancars hand and nodded with a slight smile. not at all overwhelmed by such information.well alright it seems that you seem like an okay man mr.Walker and if a job here is what you're looking for than you've got it Urahara then grinned and added.and since you want to freely help out around the shop you may use the training grounds anytime you wish and yes if you want i can help you get stronger if needed and tomorrow morning it would be best if you get to know the crew Urahara leaned against the wall and waited for Kyouga's response.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)   Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 pm

"Thank you Mr. Urahara, it is a great pleasure." Kyouga said, bowing respectfully to Kisuke. Kyouga knew that Urahara was a very decent man, and they could trust each other. Regardless, he knew that Jinta would really dislike him. However, he knew that that wouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)   Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga meets Kiske Urahara (aka, Mr. Hat and Clogs)
Page 1 of 1