Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) Empty
PostSubject: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Shinji was sitting at a local soccer field. He had just got a coffee and wanted to get some fresh air. It was a warm summer day; the sun was beating down, the birds were chirping and everything was going Shinji's way. Everything was fine till he felt a spike in reiatsu coming towards him. Really? I can't just have a simple day? he thought to himself as he sighed. He stood up, did a few stretches and put his hand on his zanpakuto awaiting the arrival of his possible opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm

"I'm sorry for bothering you, but I just had to see if the great Shinji Hirako was here. It also seems that I was correct. It's rather pleasant to meet those who stand on neutrality, but I find it rather peculiar that most of the time I bump into you guys." Kyouga said calmly as he smiled at Shinji while he had his hands in his pocket. "My, my, first I met Ishpaleum. Then, I met Hayami. After that, I met Kensei and Ichigo. Now finally, I meet main man Shinji." Kyouga said, explaining the many Vizards he have met. "I am Primera Espada Kyouga Walker, and it is a great honor to have the chance to finally meet you." Kyouga said humbly as he bowed very formally to Shinji in a form of great respect.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Shinji was puzzled by this, but went along with it. "Umm, okay?" He said as he put away his zanpakuto. He looked at Kyouga with a look of interogation. He walked a little closer to get a better look at him. "Can I ask what the Primera Espada is doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 pm

"I often come to Karakura to relieve myself of boredom, but I don't cause havok. It's better here that in dreary Las Noches." Kyouga said, explaining why he was here. Kyouga knew that this seemed awkward to Shinji because he had never come across a friendly Arrancar like him before. Regardless, he hoped that they both could get along with each other, despite their differences.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 pm

He liked where this was going. Shinji hadn't met that many arrancar, but the ones he had met were all blood-thirsty jerks, so it was nice to be able to just have a conversation with one. "Well it's nice to meet you Kyouga, and please, no need to bow, I'm not that special." He said with his signature grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:18 pm

"Oh, alright!" Kyouga exclaimed with a fox-like smile remiscent of Kiske Urahara. "So, how have things been going lately? Karakura seems to be more peaceful nowadays. Has Ichigo finally decided to join your ranks, or is he still independent?" Kyouga asked calmly after he opened his eyes. Kyouga was glad that Karakura was safe, but weak hollows appeared periodically in the town. Yet, he knew it was easily handled.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 pm

"Eh, to be honest with you I don't know. After the battle with Aizen the original vizards went their seperate ways. I jus came back actually." He said as he put his hands behind his head. "The new leader is Hayami, and I'm still involved, but I still haven't seen Ichigo since I got back..."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 pm

"He's at school right now. I suppose he's trying his best to live a normal life for once. After what that guy has been through, it's the least he deserves. We worked together to capture a Bount, but a bunch of them showed up and we had to let the man go. It's a matter of time before they all go extinct. Strangely though, I have a feeling that the Quincies are reproducing in numbers once more. Shinji, I believe your old friends will return to you when they feel ready. It might not be all at once, but I'm sure that they will come. Unfortunately, I know for sure that Hiyori-San will come after you for obvious reasons that frighten me." Kyouga stated calmly, but sweat-dropped as he mentioned Hiyori.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:44 pm

He laughed when he heard that. "Oh I know, I already saw Hiyori," pointing to the bruise on his left arm, "And as for the others, I know Lisa's back, and I heard somewhere that Kensei and Mashiro are on their way..."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 pm

"I'm very happy for you Shinji." Kyouga said kindly as he smiled once more. "Be cautious Shinji, I fear that a dark cloud is approaching Karakura. When that time comes, we will indeed need Ishpaleum-Sempai's help. I'm afraid that there shall be another 'Clash of the Titans'..." Kyouga said forebodingly with a fearful frown. "Anyway, 'live long and prosper', Shinji. Surely we shall meet again..." Kyouga said with a smile as he waved good-bye and disappeared from sight.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)   Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vizard vs. Arrancar! (Kyouga)
Page 1 of 1