Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Vizard [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

New Vizard [open] Empty
PostSubject: New Vizard [open]   New Vizard [open] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:25 am

Okashii stumbled forward, exhausted from lack of water and food. He didn't know how long now that he had been walking for, but his feet were literally screaming at him to stop, to rest and lay down. Laying down... It sounded like such a nice idea, but he knew he couldn't, wouldn't stop. When he had lived in Seireitei he had heard of the vizards, and he knew that they would be able to help him in his hour of need. If anybody had the answer to reversing what had been done to him it would be them.

Landing face first in the dirt with a small thud, Okashii wondered when he had fallen over. His mind was so muddled up; confused and deprived of sleep, and the basics which were required to live. Now that he was laying down though he couldn't find the strenght in his tired limbs to push himself up. Was he doomed to forever live whatever was left of his life - which at the moment had the potential to be extremely short - laying face first in the dirt outside some run-down warehouse? He was pathetic, he hadn't even been able to find the strenght to find the vizards. I'm sorry... Yuki. He felt himself drifting out of consciousness, Yuki's face the last thing he saw in his mind's eye before allowing the blissful blackness to take over.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

New Vizard [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vizard [open]   New Vizard [open] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Hayami was busy - there had been many things that she had commited herself too lately. She would soon take on the responsibility of the Captain of Squad 14, while STILL leading the Vizards. She had promised an Arrancar, a good arrancar, named Neliel thay she would take her to visit Kisuke Urahara in hopes of getting her Reiatsu and child-adult form fixed ... not to mention worrying about mastering her Resurreccion. She had been quite busy, there was alot of work that she was doing, and much work she should be doing.

Vizards... Hmm... I wonder if there are any new Vizards lately? No doubt if there are, then they'll come to the rumored Vizard Warehouse... I suppose i will go and check... maybe there is, maybe there's not. Cant say for sure unless i check it out for myself. Hayami said, doning her mask and tearing open a Garganta. Currently, she was in the Forest of Menos, battling Gillian in her Resurreccion, which had kept breaking after a few minutes. It wasn't exhausting her, rather, it was frustrating her. Since having access to it, she's only improved her time by a mere five minutes, which seriously aggravated her. But no matter, there was alot of time to train, and not much time to check on the Vizards.

So, on that thought, she stepped through the Garganta and appeared outside of the warehouse, where she felt a lingering Reiatsu. It was new. It was Vizard. She could tell from the feel, but she also couldn't tell who's it was, therefor, she knew it was a new one. But something about this reiatsu... Either it was weak, or it was falling unconscience. She quickly tracked down this Reiatsu, only to find a male laying face-first in a pile of dirt outside of the Warehouse.

Oh how simply pathetic... Hayami thought, approaching the Vizard. She knelt beside him, and did a quick inspection. From what she could tell, he wasn't suffering from anything external, it must have been mental or maybe internal. But no matter, Hayami decided to use the healing-kido anyway, just to be sure. She placed her left hand on his back, and her right hand on the back of his head, and her hands shone a bright green, as she was transfering Reiatsu and Energy into the Vizard.

After transfering for about 15 seconds, she smirked and stood up, and softly placed her foot atop of the man's back, and shouted quite loudly, NOW WAKE UP! HAHAHA she yelled, laughing for her own amusement.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

New Vizard [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vizard [open]   New Vizard [open] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:13 am

The first thing Okashii heard as he came back to consciousness was an extremely loud female voice screaming at him to wake up before laughing. With a groan he attempted to roll over only to find himself unable as a foot was placed on his back preventing him to get up. He felt oddly replenished, as though he hadn't been without energy, and he figured he had the laughing figure above him to thank for that. Turning his head he saw a beautiful female with black hair above him. From what he could sense her power was a mixture of different types of powers - did that make her a vizard? He almost didn't dare to hope.

"Hey, name's Okashii, Okashii Hansamu, and you wouldn't happen to be a vizard would you? Also, get the hell off my back so I can get up." His head was turned as far around as was possible, and his face had a boyish grin on it.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

New Vizard [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vizard [open]   New Vizard [open] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Hayami laughed at his bravery, he has just cursed at Hayami in such a bad position. Although, she couldn't help but admire and respect that. And on his command, she released her foot, and backed up a few feet. After that, she quickly did what seemed to be like a pen-drop and sat down on the floor, only a few feet away from the downed vizard. She twirled her hands in an odd little greeting and introduction, all the while, smiling

Vizard? Yes. Hayami Rentai, and i Lead the Vizards. I suppose you're replenished enough to be able to differentiate my Reiatsu from the normal Shinigami, eh? Yeeeh, i've been one for pushin 200 years, now. But nooo mattterrrr. What's up with you? You were... ehmm... kinda... face down near my... 'residence' Hayami teased, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

New Vizard [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vizard [open]   New Vizard [open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:49 am

Okashii rolled over onto his back and then sat up up in time to see the strange female sit down suddenly a few feet away. He wondered what the weird thing she was doing with her hands was until he realised it was a greeting, so he smiled back in his own form of greeting as he listened to her speak. This crazy chic is the leader of the vizards? He didn't know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing, but he figured he should wait to see a bit more before judging her. It was strange though to sit across from her - she was around ten times his age!

"Name's Okashii Hansamu and can I say that you are the hottest 2000+ year old I have ever seen. Do you use that anti-wrinkle cream stuff; I need to know your secret!" He laughed.

"I'm just messin' with ya. Anyway, yeah, sorry about the whole 'collapsing in front of your place' thing that I had going on there. See, well I won't say I've just become a vizard because that's not true - I've been a vizard for a couple of years now - but I've only just recently become aware of that fact, and so I thought I would come looking for the vizards, blah, blah, blah, no food or water or sleep for a couple of weeks with none stop walking, and you know what happened as a result. So this is the vizard warehouse?"

He couldn't believe he had been so close and had almost given up - he really owed this vizard.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

New Vizard [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vizard [open]   New Vizard [open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 am

Hayami began to laugh like crazy when he commented on her age. The truth was simple - Hayami had no idea how she kept a young appearance. She was about as old as that ol' fart Yamamoto, if not, older. And yet he looked like a wrinkled shirt, and Hayami looked like a steamed & pressed shirt. It was quite wonderful when people point out her age, as they usually always are surprised when they find out, and it pleased Hayami to know she was one of the very oldest, and looked as if she were in her hundreds! Beautiful!

Well, haha. You see ... No cream was used, this is natural. I have no clue exactly how i keep a young look... My body just hasn't aged. My skills have, and my wisdom has as well. But, im surprised ... Ol' Man Yamamoto was as old... or maybe younger or older... I dont know! - but we were in the same age group, and he looked... as humans would say '50 years older' haha. But it really is great to know that im over 2,000 and still lookin great! Hayami said, pulling her cheeks, tryin to make the Vizard laugh. She grabbed her Zanpakutou from her back and laid it across her lap, and placed her hands across the blade of her Zanpakutou and closed her eyes.

Her body began to glow with purple reiatsu. The reiatsu was purple simply because Zangetsu's reiatsu is blue, and Imayah's is a dark-red. In her creepy glowing-state, she began to smile as her Zanpakutou lifted into the air and the purple-outline transferred from Hayami to the Sword, which began to shake. This was a trick Hayami had been working on for quite awhile, and she was seeing if she could actually pull it off. She stood up and placed both of her hands together, making a circle with them, and made the circle collapse by bringing her hands together.

With a slight explosion, her Zanpakutou disappeared and her Inner Hollow and her Materialized Zanpakutou sat before the new Vizard. Zangetsu was standing like normal, on top of his very own sword, and Imayah was sitting cross-legged with her eyes closed, until she opened them and found out where she was. What the hell?! Imayah spat standing up relatively quickly, Do ya mind, bitch?! I was in the middle o -- Imayah said as she looked around her, stopping before she could finish 'of'. The world of the living? How am i out here? And if im out here, why are you... there? Imayah asked, pointing at Hayami.

Hayami walked towards Imayah and gave her a hug, and bowed to Zangetsu. It's a trick, dear hollow. I've been working on perfecting it. And it seems as though i have perfected it. And as you can tell, like Zangetsu, my Zanpakutou, i can materialize YOU as well, Imayah. I never thought it was possible to extract my Inner Hollow, but i have done it! ...Anyway... Imayah, Zangetsu, meet the new Vizard. Vizard, let me introduce you. This is Zangetsu - my materialized Zanpakutou, and this is Imayah, my Inner Hollow. Hayami said, pointing the two of them out with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

New Vizard [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vizard [open]   New Vizard [open] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 am

Okashii laughed at Hayami's laughter - she really was coming across as pretty crazy, but he found it refreshing in an odd sort of way.

"Completely natural? Well, dare I say you must be the envy of every female that looks like they put on an old, ill-fitting coat, and who are centuries younger than you! They must hate you! Though I must say I'm feeling pretty young myself sitting across from you, and I'm still trying to decide whether that's a good thing or a bad thing - I think I'll go with good."

He laughed at the face she pulled. He was starting to like this leader - even though she was insane - she seemed like a good, easy-going person. He watched in curiosity as her body started to glow with a purple light as her reiatsu surrounded her. He unconsciously leant forward to gain a better view as she made a circle and then collapsed it. In the explosion area he saw two strange beings - one standing on the same sword Hayami had two minutes ago, and the other sitting across from him cross-legged.

He looked on in surprise as he realised that she had just materialised her zanpakuto and inner hollow - a fact which was confirmed as she greeted them and then introduced them to him. His surprise then gave way to another smile, something he always seemed to be doing - though he hadn't smiled in a while so it felt good to do it again.

"Impressive; it's nice to meet you," he nodded to both of them in turn. "I'd, materialise my zanpakuto and inner hollow so ya could meet them, but you know, I can't. It seems like a skill that would take awhile to learn, and one that I probably wouldn't learn anyway - I'm pretty sure the world's a lot better off not knowing either of them. Anyway, still an impressive technique; how long did it take to master?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Vizard [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vizard [open]   New Vizard [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vizard [open]
Page 1 of 1