Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden)   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Kuro lay on the soft grass beneath her quietly, staring up at the sky with her dark brown eyes. Some of the black hair hung in her face but the rest of it was splayed out around her head like a halo. Her hands were resting delicately over her stomach as she breathed in and out slowly, watching the clouds take shape above her. She sighed, a little sad grimace on her face. She had to be the laziest Quincy she'd ever met. really, she never did anything unless Ashei ordered her to... unless it were to save lives.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Silently he walked among the world of the living, the breeze blowing his silver hair about freely as the long black coat he had donned fluttered in the very same breeze. The guitar upon his back was his pride and joy and the one thing he carried around that always kept his spirits high. As he continued into the field he saw a tree to sit in. With a shunpo he was on the branch not known of the woman below him. Slowly he started to play a soft melody his voice singing in tune to a song he learned as a child. "My heart is in her hands. For days i would walk the sands. Traverse any type of land. To be with...my love...yes my love....." Slowly he shifted from the song to the hum never missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Kuro's eyes widened and she shot up into a sitting position immediately as she heard the humming above her. She cocked her head, standing and jumping into the tree to figure out what was going on. With a shocked look, she stared at the man that had been above her. "Who are you?" She asked quietly, her eyes wide but nothing about her giving away hostility.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 pm

He sat there his eyes closed still playing the guitar hearing the voice of an angel ring in his ears as his playing slowly ceased. He opened his silver eyes to see teh origin of this angelic voice and saw here there before him. Her silk brown hair matched in beauty only to her deep brown eyes that seemed to never end. Her taut skin radiating in the glow of the sun. He looked at her and smiled before speaking. "I apologize for my intrusion. My name is Kuroden, vaizard. Might I ask yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Kuro relaxed a bit, her limbs not as stiff and untrustworthy as before. "Kuroda Harumi, Quincy. Nice to meet you, Kuroden." She smiled, barely showing off her white teeth that hid behind her plump lips. "If you are a Vizard then do you live within Karakura?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm

He saw her muscles, limbs, and beautiful facial features relax as she realized he was no threat at all. She softly spoke her name and his in that angelic voice she had and rose to his feet to touched her hand leaning down to kiss it. His silver gave rose again to her radiant face as he saw her smile, her plump red lips almost concealing the beautiful white teeth that she obviously kept well in check. "Such a beautiful name. Kuroda Harumi... the name of a quincy angel." He released her hand looking into her eyes deeply. "Yes i do live in Karakura and I protect it with my life." He smile now showing as hers was, a fanged canine hanging lower than the rest able to be seen by the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am

Kuro blushed slightly as he kissed her hand, wiping it away as soon as she could. She noticed his eyes, the lovely silver color they were made her warm inside. As he complimented her, she blushed again, this time darker as she was unable to be rid of it. "Thank you, your name is quite handsome as well, fitting for a man such as you." She paused before saying, "I am glad that someone else is protecting Karakura as I am, this place is home to my friends and family and I would hate to see it destroyed. It is too beautiful a place." She saw the glint of light on Kuroden's canine tooth and glanced at it, her attention caught.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 am

He saw the darkening red color lightly kissing her pale skin and his smile widened with that factor and her compliment. She then told him of her love for Karakura making his smile widen yet again as he extended his index finger. A small butterfly fluttered slowly upon the gloved hand. A slight glint hit is eye as he watched the black creature with the beautiful designs upon it. The red making it glow and almost radiate as she did. "This butterly Kuroda-Chan, is like Karakura town in so many ways. It requires so much attention and is so delicate, so easy to crush at any point in time, but as i hold this butterfly in my hands so do i hold the fate of Karakura town. It may seem that way to me and possibly not to you, but the protection of this place," He looked at her a soft look in his eyes and a warm smile aimed at her, "and the people are mine to protect." The butterfly flapped its red wings and flew away passing a small white rose on it's way. Kuroden grabbed it and slowly put it in her dark hair. "The best a mere man such as myself can do when trying to give an angel her halo."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 am

Kuro watched the butterfly with wonder, keeping her eyes on the butterfly but listening intently as Kuroden spoke. "Karakura town, so insignificant to the rest of the world but so large to the spiritual world." She almost reached out to touch it when it flew away, causing her eyes to follow it until she felt Kuroden's hands near her head. When Kuro felt his hands move away, she returned her curious liquid chocolate eyes back to him. "You refer to me as an angel. Why? I am not magnificent as the heavenly beings are." All the while, she rubbed her thumb and her pointer finger along a petal of the rose in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am

He listened to her speak his eyes never leaving her face. As he saw her eyes lock with his he listened even closer at her words. "You refer to me as an angel. Why? I am not magnificent as the heavenly beings are." He laughed letting it flow from his lips freely. His gloved hand slowly touched her cheek whit his thumb lightly caressing her. "Look Kuroda, if i had never been on the brink of death with the angles drawing me to the afterlife that i once swore to protect I would not even think to lie to you. Please trust me. You are the most angelic creature my weary silver eyes have been blessed to see." The look of pure sincerity in his eyes was amazing as his gaze blazed into hers.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am

His laugh made Kuro's eyes widen again, a curious and almost childlike wonder forming on her face. She put her hand over his, an automatic reaction to the touch of someone else. She didn't blush, as most girls would, for she had never loved or had a big enough 'crush', as people called it, to feel that way about the touch of a man. His sincere words made her smile and blush again, "Thank you... no one has ever said that to me before." Another butterfly flapped by and her eyes flashed up to it to follow it, enjoying the beauty of it.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am

He felt her soft hand fall upon his and listened to her say that it was her first time ever hearing anything like that and it infuriated him. He saw the butterfly go past and it's sheer beauty calmed him down. He looked at her in her innocent splendor and smiled. "Some people are merely drowned in their ignorance, my angel...." With the whisper of the word angel he leaned in seemingly to kiss her. His lips almost touching her very plump red lips, their eyes locked together. "I promise to make sure you always know you are an angel."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 am

Kuro flushed bright red as she realized what he was doing. Just a moment ago, she had seen the anger flash across his face for a split second before it vanished. After that he had said, "Some people are merely drowned in their ignorance, my angel..." My Angel. That's what had caught her attention as he leaned towards her, leaving barely any space between them. She felt hot, and not a summer day kind of hot. It was a blissful and pleasure-filled feeling that she'd never felt before. How odd, She thought to herself, forgetting that she was so close to Kuro for a split second. It wasn't until he said, "I promise to make sure you always know that you are an angel" that she locked her eyes with his and stared into them, searching them curiously before hesitantly moving her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am

His eyes intently locked with hers as to his surprise she locked their lips in a kiss. His eyes slowly closed from teh pleasure of such a simple show of affection. It was as if he were in heaven, her plump lips clouds alleviating all of his troubles and thoughts. Making it so that it was just them and nothing in the world that could bother them. Before he knew it his hand was rested upon the small of her back allowing him to bring her into a closer embrace and better return the kiss. Before he knew it his other hand rested there as well. His thoughts were so lost to him making her the only thing on their mind. He broke the kiss for a mere second to speak to her. "Thank you for showing me the way to heaven on earth..." As soon as he spoke to her he kissed her yet again hoping for a return of the same affection.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am

Kuro had not expected such a rush of emotions as she kissed him. It was such an overpowering thing that it hurt her to feel it, but also hurt her not to. She finally realized what the warm feeling was, now that it was blazing and her thoughts drifted towards this man she had only just met. Passion and Pleasure and Desire, burning hot like someone had put white hot metal rods inside her. As she had been thinking, her hands and found their way up to the back of his neck, her fingers twisting around the strands of hair gently. Any sign of blush this young girl had had on her porcelien face was non existant now as she got into it more, feeling the adrenaline pump into her veins. When he pulled back, she very nearly forced his face back to hers. But she stopped herself as she listened to him talk, arching a slender eyebrow as he he said, "Thank you for showing me the way to heaven on earth." She chuckled quietly at this and just before his lips returned to hers, she smiled, "And thank you for making me feel beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:48 am

He kissed her feeling his passion, desire, lust, want , need.... of her rising to an uncontrollable level. He looked her into her beautiful dark eyes and felt her playing in his hair as she spoke. " I hate the fact that I am the first to make you feel this way, but i swear you will always know it." He looked into her eyes and pulled her into a heated kiss not ever wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 am

You may hate it, but I love it, She thought as his lips returned to hers. I love it because it hurts, I love it because it's a good hurt; I love it because it's different, and wild, and free. I love it because you introduced me to it. This feeling I have never dreamed I'd feel is because of you, and I love that over all of it. She knew he probably couldn't hear what she wanted to say, so she put it all into the kiss, letting go of his hair and pulling her arms around his neck so that she could pull closer. One fourth of her brain was still surprised that they hadn't fallen out of the tree yet. The other three fourths just didn't care. If she were to fall out of the tree right then, she wouldn't have cared. She was too set on him, Kuroden, the man that she had found humming to himself and playing his guitar above her.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 am

His lips slowly pulled from hers reluctantly leaving the story she was telling him. His eyes fixated on her beauty. His mind fixated upon his feelings for her. His heart stuck upon the need to be with her. Slowly he slipped off the long black coat and his shirt. He slowly picked her up jumping lithely down to the ground laying her atop his naked hot chest in the soft grass. His lips met hers again for a split second before they were pulled away again. "Would you be with me this day Kuroda. Would you make a man plagued by his demon's become blessed by an angel's touch?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:31 am

Kuro yearned for him as he pulled away, his body slipping away from her's as if it were nothing. Truly, it may have been. For such a strong Quincy she was extremely weak when it came to hand-to-hand or something such as this, now that she'd experienced it. It was not fair though that she could not keep something so precious close to her at all times. If she could not keep him there, would he not be swept away by a gust of wind in the form of a hollow, or maybe a soul reaper? Even another quincy? She could not think that, her hands, which were once in the air, hovered around her waist as she became unsure of what to do. She watched intently as he removed his coat and shirt, a faint blush returning to her cheeks as he picked her up. Kuro hadn't expected him to jump from the tree at all until he did, making her stomach flip a little. When they were safely back on the ground, Kuroden lay her upon his chest whilst he lay in the soft grass. His next words shocked her, after another quick kiss, yet she knew not why. "Would you be with me this day, Kuroda. Would you make a man plagued by his demon's become blessed by an angel's touch?" It took her a moment to realize she was supposed to answer, leaving a few seconds of silence before she replied, "Why would I not? You have introduced me to a new kind of happiness."
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:12 am

His eyes locked with hers the place where he hoped to keep them for all eternity. Her warmth against him was nothing compared to the warmth he received every moment he was with her. The woman he had met from humming in a tree playing a rather old tune on his guitar. The woman who came to make sure he wasn't a creep. The angel that befell him. The gift that God had bestowed upon him. And she would allow him to be with her for something such as telling her the truth. "Why would be with me so intimately for telling you the honest to God truth about yourself. I want you, i just want you to want me in the same way..."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 am

Kuro smiled and let out a little laugh, one full of joy and pure happiness, "Oh, Kuroden, I do want you. In more ways then one, I must admit." She paused, cocking her head to the side and keeping her eyes locked, "The warmth inside of me now would keep me fighting to live, to see you, when I am at the brink of death. I have something new to fight for, not just Karakura town, but you as well."
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 pm

He smiled hearing the happiness in hear voiced that made his heart warm and his insides untwist and de thaw. As he heard her say that they were to live for each other he nodded lightly bringing their lips together and removing his clothing completely. He would not dare defile her body with his touch unless she asked him to so she lied fully clothed atop him and his naked body. " For you and i to live for eachother is for the sun to chase the moon. It shall continue forever and still be eternally beautiful shining upon the entire world."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Kuro blushed a deep red and kept her eyes locked on Kuroden in a rush, keeping her brown eyes locked on his silver. As he spoke, she realized that he was only partially right about being together forever... Quincies were still human. She could still die from old age. She stiffed at that thought, tears welling up in her eyes and one streaming down her face before she could catch it. She hoped he had missed it, but she knew he had not. He watched her too well.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 pm

He looked deep into her eyes seeing the pain in them from his words and realized that she had fears of dying and not being with him forever and a small smile played at his lips. " I can make you a shinigami love..if you chose to be with me forever." Her tear dropped lightly upon his cheek. He wiped the tear off and kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Kuro kissed him back, although she still had her doubts. And becoming a shinigami would cause some conflicts within her house hold but... would that matter anymore? She had fallen in love in a split second... er... minute. Her brow furrowed for a moment before she pulled back and cocked her head to the side, "One more month as a human. Maybe more if you need more time. But I just need a month to finish up here. Maybe a week or two... I can still work if I become a shinigami, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] Empty

Back to top Go down

Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next