Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuroden

Kuroden

Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:10 pm

He had fallen for this woman so fast that it was pitiful to be quite honest. It was funny to look up at her staring into his eyes like this, nothing but love there. "Take however long you want and you can leave your zanpakuto if you want and still be a regular quincy if you can in fact suppress all hints of reitsu that is shinigami, but i can seal it if that is the case." He lightly kissed her lips as she laid atop his naked body here in their heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Kuro smiled and her radiant joy exploded from her. She would still be able to be her Quincy self, still love this man, and still teach. She couldn't help but turn the gentle kiss into one full of such fierce passion that it startled even she. Her happiness was welcomed by tears falling from her cheeks, plopping down onto his face. When she pulled back, she felt dizzy, out of breath and light headed. "If that's the case, then I don't need any time at all. As long as I can come back here and live my life with you."
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame

Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Kuroden returned her kiss matching her ferocity letting the tears wash his sins away even for a moment as he was with her. His hand reached out and his zanpakuto impaled her sending a rush of his power to her. She changed instantly growing expoentially in strength, but something else. She was now immortal as far as age went and she was his. "Now make love to me Kuroda. Show me that life is meant to be spent with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Kuro gasped as the blade impaled her, shocking her for an instant. She felt the change instantly, her power increasing to a much higher level then she'd ever felt before within herself. She shuddered, enjoying the rush it sent through her but turning her attention back to Kuroden as soon as she heard him speak. She wasn't sure how to do any of this. Not at all. But, even though she had hesitated, she nodded. She wasn't positive she could speak without her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame

Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 pm

He laughed a little caressing her side softly with his loving hand before kissing her cheek and down her face. His kisses lead to her neck and as he reached her shoulder he looked up stopping. "Tell me what you want to do Kuroda. I will never rush you into anything you don't want to." He meant every word and his honesty could be seen in his eyes. He just hoped she could tell and feel his love.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:46 am

"Truthfully, I'm not sure what I want. I just know that I want... well, you." She shook her head, thinking herself silly, "I've never felt things like this Kuroden, you must bear with me through them. If you will." She had shivered when he kissed her skin, for it was a touch that she longed for now, wanting more of it. Wanting more of him, her hands roaming around on his body as he lay above her. It was an amazing, hormonal feeling. It sent adrenaline through her, catching her on fire within and she wanted it to continue, for she liked this new feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:22 am

He moved from kissing her neck and kissed her lips looking deeply into her eyes. "I want you as well and neither of us should be ashamed to say so." He smiled t her next statement and stroked her cheek lightly. "It is the same for me love, but I will work through it with you." Kuroden felt the heat rising in her body as she felt along his. He knew that she was horny and that her hormones were kicking in. He slid his hand lightly into her panties feeling that she was wet and ready physically, but it was physical, mental, and emotional.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:32 am

Kuro shivered again and held back a quiet moan as he slipped his hand down her pants. The touch certainly was adding a fierceness to the fire within her and she could not stop herself from sitting enough to pull her shirt off. She was self-conscious, extremely, and this was something she would never have dared to do in a million life times. Carefully she pulled the rest of her clothing off, nervousness creeping into her but dulled by the adrenaline that burned through her. After she was through with undressing, she let him move. She had no idea what to do in this sort of situation, other take her clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:48 am

Kuroden saw her take every article of clothing she had on off and move slowly showing she was self conscious. The kiss he gave her and the look in his eyes told her of her true beauty to him and he held the kiss feeling his erection and guiding himself into her. His length was beeing constricted by her tight virgin walls, but he thrusted slowly into her sealing the fact that she was no longer a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:55 am

The kiss he gave her made her smile, what emotions this man held towards her! When he forced himself within her, she gave a gasp and cried out. Well... she'd heard rumors of the pain, but this was not what she'd had in mind. She had expected it to be like a stab wound. But no, it was pleasure and pain mixed together, creating a chaotic bliss within her mind as she tried to figure out what happened. When she found it was only him breaking her free of her virgin bonds, she relaxed and moved her mouth to his, still unsure but longing for his touch more then anything.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:01 am

Kuroden felt her kiss him back and slowly ran his hand across her back his other slowly feeling her breasts. He wanted to explore every inch of her and let this happen to her needs and wants and not of his. He slowly picked up his movement pace as he fet her walls hug his member ever tighter again. A smile came to his lips as his hand found her erect nipple that he toyed with lightly still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 am

She moaned, muffled by his lips, as he went on. Although the pain was still there, it was duller and wasn't really truly there if she tuned it out of her senses and just let pleasure take over her. Her hands didn't ever stay in one spot, more like hovered for a few seconds before moving on and coming back a bit later. His hand on her breast nearly made her giggle, always being ticklish there. She couldn't help but smile too as he played with the nip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]   Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quincy Meets Vizard (Kuroden) [X]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2