Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} Empty
PostSubject: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:10 am

Kyouga had finally made it to the location that Sairento told him to meet him at for his training. This was entirely training for Kyouga to unlock his full potential. Kyouga would probably have to join Kurosu after his training as well. In any case, Kyouga actually wanted to join Kurosu with his Fraccion. Yet, kyouga knew that the time had come for him to leave Las Noches behind. Kyouga patiently waited for his older brother to arrive, and start the training.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 pm

A garganta opened up just above the training area, sairento stepping out. He fell from the air, to the ground to land softly upon his feet. Brushing himself off, he silently looked at his brother, awaiting anything that would be said. He smiled, knowing that his younger brother would probably be mimicing some of his moves today.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:21 pm

"Oni-Chan, I'm ready for the training needed for my Segunda Ressurrecion. However, I understand that you want something in return for the training. May I ask what it is?" Kyouga stated and asked his older brother. "If it so happens that you want me to join Kurosu, I shall only join you if you permit me to join with my Fraccion." Kyouga added calmly after thinking about what Sairento would have wanted in return. In any case, Kyouga was ready to compensate his brother in any manner possible.
Back to top Go down
Damon Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Damon was standing a few feets away from Kyouga. He was smirking, as usual and had his hands in his pocket. He was, again as usual, wondering which female Arrancar he should charm next. Perhaps one of the two Espadas?
His mouth's was starting to get hungry for some Spiritual Energy and it really annoyed him. Outside battle, my ability sucks. It was true, the mouth on his arms was just bothering him with their constant hunger. Devouring weak Arrancar's Spiritual Energy only kept the mouths going for some hours.
He eyed his Master and then at his Master's brother. Boy, this would be an awesome battle.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 am

Kaimei stood by Kyougas side, his arms crossed over his chest and his gaze fixed at Sairento. He looked even stonger than in his fight with Kyouga, his wounds had healed, and he looked almost even more buff than the last time he had met with Sairento. His look was cold and calm. He had never actually liked Sairento. He was too unpredictable. He was the kind of person who could do whatever he wanted, because he was strong. These persons were the most dangerous, and you would have to take care when dealing with them. But as Kyougas Fraccion, he had a chance to turn the tables. He had a chance to begin controlling, not only Kurousu, but also some of the strongest Arrancar in Hueco Mundo. He had to tread ligthly though. Sairento would not be half as easy to manipulate as Grimmjow had been. He was too independent. He had to be carefull around that man.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:12 pm

"Kaimei, I'm proud of how strong you have become in such short time." Kyouga said with a smile as hanged an arm over Kaimei's shoulder, and looked at his Fraccion appreciatively. Damon was also here if Kyouga needed some backup, but he hoped that he would reach his Segundo Ressurrecion soon. The anticipation was too much right now.
Back to top Go down
Damon Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Damon started to move a little closer to Kyouga-sama and Kaimei. This is going to be intense. he smirked, without thinking. He realized that a little bit too late. His mouth started to shape itself as an anxious smile and he pulled his shoulders up under his head. Damn, me and my big mouth. Better be cool and just watch now as the battle starts. he thought. He sat down on a small tree stump and pulled out one of the 'souvenirs' he had got from the Human World, a lighter, and started to play with it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Sairento silently brought his arm up, his eyes becoming the cold glare he usually wore when he had been an espada. A large, ivory colored energy charged, before firing in a large beam towards kyouga. This special type of cero was shot mainly from the thumb, in which he had channeled most of his reitsu into. A counteracting reitsu had come from his pinky, causing the cero to be naught but negative matter in a beam. This new move, which he referred to as the NegiMatter Cero, would explode upon touching Positive matter(such as skin and just about anything other than air).
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Kaimei nodded.

"Thank you, Kyouga-sama. I wish you good luck in acheiveing your ultimate form, your Resureccion Segunda Etapa."

This was indeed intruiging for Kaimei. He was about to witness the ultimate form of the Hollow, of the Vasto Lorde. But more importently, he was about to gain knowlegde of how to achive it. Not only would he have connections to the people who had achived this great power, he would soon count among them himself. Kaimei smiled slightly.

He did not move a milimeter when the beam was fired, he stood his ground, his arms still crossed over his chest. The attack when straight past him in Kyougas direction, the force made his pants waver in the wind. But he did not change.

"Well done, Sairento-sama."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 pm

As the Negi-Matter Cero approached him, he shot a Cero out of his palm. Thus, the Cero exploded before it reached him. Yet, Kyouga now took his arm off Kaimei and concentrated on his opponent. So, it has finally begun... I will indeed reach the peak of perfection. Kyouga thought happily as he waited for Sairento's next move.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Tomix had sensed the battle happening for a while, and decided to go watch. He had a good view of the fight. He decided to transmute a spear, so he put his hands on the stone and transmuted it into a stone spear. He was now prepared to defend himself. His sword was still at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Silently, Sairento closed his eyes, feeling a breeze come along. His body seemed to sway with the breeze, his spiritual pressure spiking greatly. Once he opened his eyes, they were the black with golden pupils that most hollows wore. His lips curved into a mad grin as, with the wind, he dashed forth, at his younger brother. His body came into the perfected form of his Gemelos Sonido, five clones of himself being projected. These were the solid type as they all rushed at kyouga, from different sides, launching ceros.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 am

Kyouga quickly produced a large orb in his hand, and held it above his head. This caused his Barrage of Cero to be unleashed, causing all of the Ceros shot at him to be blocked. Kyouga was also becoming concerned that all that he was doing was testing Kyouga's reaction time. However, Kyouga started feeling a strange pulse. Without him realizing what he was doing, Kyouga chanted; "Show them your smile, Lucifer~" which caused him to go into his Ressurrecion form. "W-wait... Did I do this subcoscientiously...?" Kyouga asked himself, slightly confused as his own darkness disappeared. "What now Sairento?" Kyouga asked his older brother calmly, hoping that this wouldn't become a feud that would last for a long time. Kyouga then grabbed his right shoulder as it felt like his number tatoo burn into his skin. I-it hurts... What's happening to me...? Kyouga thought in confusion. Yet, he was already showing signs of the evolution into Segunda Ressurrecion.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 am

Kaimei watched the two brothers fight with a slight nod. Impressive speed. At least for him, who couldnt even use Sonido. However, he was pretty damn good at Pesquisa, and right now, under the spiritual presure of Sairento and the now released Kyoga, even below the preasure of his fellow Fraccion, he felt a fifth presence. He closed his eyes for a second, then grapped his nodachi by the hilt and looked at Damon.

"You feel that? Someone else is here. We cannot let this fight be interruptet. Are you with me?"

Kaimei then started searching through the area with his eyes, trying to locate the presence. He meant what he said. If this fight was disturbed, would be at least... A great annoyance.

There!

Kaimei started walking.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 am

He knew one of the other people were coming to challange him. Tomix grinned evilly. This man was an fraccion...which meant a good fight.
Tomix spun out his transmuted spear, and his sword in his other.
"You wanna fight?"
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:16 am

Kaimei took a few more steps, facing the strange Arrancar, then stopped.

"What I want..." He started to unsheeth his huge nodachi that was sheethed on his back. "Is for you to stay out of this fight between my master and his brother." He pulled the last inch of sword from the sheeth, now plunging the huge blade into the sand with a "bang". A great deal of sand was send flying from the force of the pull.

"So, what will it be, Arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:19 am

Tomix remained silent. He sighed.
"I had not intention of joining that fight. The only thing is...I'm a former Espada looking for revenge. One of the Espada murdered my sister, and I'm hunting each and every one of them down until I am satisfied...but I won't interfere."
He resheathed his sword, but was still holding the spear.
The number 8 was visable on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:24 am

Kaimei smiled.

"Good."

He then took a more casual pose, but his sword was still in his hand. He looked the other Arrancar over, smiling even more grimly when he saw the number on the other ones arm.

"8... A good number. But maybe you should pay more attention to who you are picking a fight with." Kaimi slapped the right side of his own abs, directing the other to the crossed out 3 that was tatooed there. The cross was made of a scar, someone, or maybe himself, had crossed it out using something very hot, leaving an X over the number.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

The number was full of dread for Tomix.
"Oh well, I'm not exactly cut out for combat anyway. I'm more of an intel spy. And a trickster. For an example."
He threw the spear away, and placed both hands on the ground. The circles on his hands glowed, and the sand solidified, and formed a platform high in the air.
"How do you like my powers?"
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 am

Kaimei nodded with an impressed look on his face.

"Not bad at all. I am sorry that you wont get to see my powers but... Only those who fight me get to experience them! Huha!" Kaimei stroke one of his infamous poses and held it.

"I am Kaimei! The Sheild of Kyouga!"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:44 am

"..."
Tomix sighed.
"First of all. This isn't the 60's. NO ONE strikes poses anymore. Secondly, The Sheild of Kyouga? Even i have a better name then that...The Alchemist."
Tomix sighed again. This man was slightly strange...more then himself was.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 am

Finally, Kyouga had gained black eyes with gold irises and slits for pupils. "Demonio de la oscuridad!" Kyouga yelled madly, apparently no longer himself. Suddenly, darkness erupted and was pulled back into his body. After some time, Kyouga took on a more demonic appearance (see app, but all of his skin is black). Kyouga smiled psychotically at his older brother as he charged a Heiden Ku Cero. Kyouga was really muscular now, and his Spiritual Pressure was radiating in black ribbons all over his powerful body. However, all of Kyouga's Fraccion in the area seemed to become stronger as well. Also, they now had the same eyes that Kyouga had, and their Spiritual Pressure gained a shade of black. Surely this would excite Kaimei and Damon, but Kyouga was enjoying this most of all.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:50 am

"Hey!" Kaimei pointed at Tomix with a clearly anime-annoyed look on his face. "Don't diss my poses! They are powerfull ecpressions!"

Kaimei's face froze. That Reiatsu... That preasure. How could it be? How could a Reiatsu preasure be that big?! The power, together with the surprise, made Kaimei sink to one knee, his eyes widening. But then, a smile crept over Kaimei's face as his eyes turned pitch-black, his pupils expanding, becoming an even darker shade of sea-blue. He slowly rose to his feet, looking at his own hand. His smile became even wider, even more psycotic.

"So this... This must be what it feels like... A taste... Of Resureccion Segunda Etapa..."

Kaimei closed his hand, sending a wave of Reiatsu flying, making the sand around him hurl into the air in an unexpected tornado. He started laughing. It sounded like the joys of an insane man. Kaimei had gone drunk with the power.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Sairento grinned, his body breaking into particles with the spinning sand, his gemelos sonido ending. His body came into beign once more, chimera flying through the air to strike to his forehead, breaking up. The blade and his mask fragments shifted as if changing species, forming his resurrecion form(see app, only exception is large number 0 on back). It seemed his tattoo had moved from the right side of his neck to his back, enlarging to show off how his power was. He then grinned, as his eyes took the black golden pupiled hues of hollows. His spiritual power grew ever more so, whipping the surrounding sand away from in in bursts. His power had grown to the full extent, of twice the commander-general for a soul society Division 1. Sairento cackled, watching his younger brother as well as his fraccion. The heiden ku cero from before had missed him, due to his body having broken up into particles of spinning sand. This was a modifyed transparent ability he had. Sairento tilted his head, watching his brother."Go back to normal, or I kill you.''
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Kyouga chuckled as his big brother made this request. "If you insist brother..." Kyouga said calmly as a storm of darkness encompassed Kyouga's new body, and all of his Fraccion went back to normal. The massive amount of darkness went back into his body, and the color of his eyes went back to normal. Finally, Kyouga gave out a sigh as he fainted onto the ground. He was out cold and he was really physically exausted, but he seemed peaceful as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}   Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members} Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga's Training with Sairento {Open only to Kyouga's Fraccion, and Kurosu members}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next