Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)

Go down 
+3
Tomix
Kaimei
Ishpaleum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) Empty
PostSubject: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Ish entered the meeting room, walking over to Sairento's... no, his chair. He sat down, holding his head, which was still aching as if a freight train had decided to take up residence within it. He had a lot to do, if he was going to be the new leader of Kurosu, but that was all dependent on this meeting, and whether the members would listen to him. After all, they had only met him once, at the previous meeting. Maybe I'll get lucky, and they'll decide on someone else to lead the group. It wasn't that Ish minded leading them, or that he thought he couldn't, it was just that he wasn't certain that he would have the member's respect. Putting on his best business face, he awaited the other members.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 am

Quick, but still surprisingly heavy steps was heard from the hall. Kaimei had not been in a good mood this morning in the first place, and now they were called to a meeting? He just hoped that Sairento had something importent to tell them this time. That lardhead had been a... Somewhat bad leader to them all so far. Kaimei was only here because he had to, because his master ordered him to. He hoped that he would soon be free of that chain. He just needed the right moment to break it.

Kaimei stepped into the room, his arms crossed over his chest. He looked around and raised an eyebrow when the only one in the room was Ish, a Vizard.

"Where is Sairento?"
Kaimei asked, slightly confused. He had not been up to date with the things that happend in Kurousu the last few days, he had been far too busy taking out his anger in the forrest.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am

Tomix through open the doors, yawning. He had taken an nap, and was still tired.
"Hope I'm not late. Ah, Ish, so that's what the meeting is about."
He turned to face Kaimei.
"You will find out in several moments."
Tomix went to his chair and sat down, waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Ish frowned, his headache growing worse with each footstep as Kaimei entered the room. He asked where Sairento was, which meant he was unaware of the situation, which Ish supposed was to be expected. Go ahead and take your seat Kaimei. This is probably going to be a long meeting. He then nodded at Tomix, who had come in and had already figured out the purpose of the meeting. That's correct, now we just need to wait on the others.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 pm

"What's happened Ishpaleum?" Kyouga asked as he came in and took his seat. Kyouga was tensed, but he didn't show it much. He had a pretty good idea of what had happened, but he didn't want it to be a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Hayami barged in through the doors - she had been waiting outside listening to the chitter-chatter before she decided to come in. Oh - will ya just shut up? Just sit down and wait - stop asking whats going on, damn. Obviously there's a meeting BECAUSE something is wrong - and if you all just hush, sit, and listen you'll find out! Hayami shouted - disappointed because Kensei had been killed somehow. She didn't exactly KNOW it happened, it's just a kind of 'word on the street'.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Ish, whose headache had reached the point that he briefly considered shoving Jinsei through it to REDUCE the pain, spoke. He used a patient voice, with just a hint of irritation due to his headache and all the noise. You are correct Hayami, there is something wrong, and thank you for coming. I see that most of us are here, so I will begin. A few days ago Sairento, the man who brought us together, was killed due to his exposure to... well, some bad reiryoku. This leaves us with a problem. Sairento designated me to be his successor, placing me in charge of Kurosu for the moment.

He paused, looking around the room. However, I recognize that many of you do not know me, and so I cannot ask you to trust me or respect me until I prove myself to you. Therefore I believe that it should be left to you, the members of this organization, to decide whether I am fit to lead. If you decide I am not, I will gladly step down. He waited for their response, curious to how they would react.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Well, I am YOUR commander - And i could vouch for you. You are smart and very dependent. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't lead the rest of us into whatever-it-is-you-wish-to-lead-us-into. I think you would do a good job, though you are absolutely correct. They don't know you - so i think it would be very wise for you to prove yourself to the others. Hayami said, standing and facing everybody else. She had a fun little idea to prove Ish.

So, comrades... Whaydda say? Let's have Ishie Fishie prove em'self. But exactly how can Fishy prove em'self, you ask? ...truthfully - i have no damn idea. But, let's think of a way! This oughta be fun, and youuuuu know it! Hayami said, half-jokingly.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Tomix folded his arms.
"Ish, apart from Sairentio, You were the only person I evert thought who was fit to lead us. I support you in your 'bid' for leadership."
Tomix leaned back, and wiated for the others to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm

On the outside, Kaimei remained neutral, but inside of him, a wide, grim smile grew. That idiot to Sairento was dead? Finally! Just what he needed. Things would get much easier from here. Kurousu would be in Kaimeis hands in no time from here.

Kaimei sat down next to his master, resting his arms on the armrests.

"Well, personally, I would be a bad subject if I wouched for anyone but my master, Kyouga. He had been a good leader to me so far, an amazing mentor."

Kaimei looked around the room, a little smile growing on his lips.

"But... If Ish-dono really is to prove himself... I would say, the way he could prove his worth to me was to prove himself as a strategist. Prepare a launch on one of our enemies, put down a plan, and let the soldiers of Kurousu base do it. If we succed... You would have proved your worth to me."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:41 pm

"I second this motion, let the games commence then. I look forward to the result." Kyouga said calmly as he just wanted to end this meeting so he could get to more important things.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Ish smiled, pleasantly surprised at how agreeable they had been so far. Very well, I agree if no one objects. If that issue is done, I would like to pose a question to all of you: With Sairento gone, will his mission go with him? Should we turn our objectives to a broader scope than simply eliminating the Espada. Look around you, a gathering of this much power has the potential to craft and crush nations. We must establish who our enemy is before I can plan an operation.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Hayami looked over at Ish, and pointed her finger at him. Fishie! This is where i draw the line! As your commander, i simply will NOT allow you to 'crush nations' as you put it! This group was founded on one purpose, and one purpose only! To crush the Espada and Cleanse Hueco Mundo! And if you wish to change that - then you and all who agree shall have to go through me to do so! Hayami yelled, loosing control a bit because she had feelings for Sai, and she didn't want his dream to go down the drain. He was a great visionary, and she wouldnt let his dream become perverted.

OOC: Please, to all of those who dont know what i meant by "perverted", it meant "corrupted"... it's just a FYI

EDIT: sorry... i posted as Hayami with Muramasa... Ehmm... Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Tomix sighed a little bit.
"I agree with Hayami. Sai's idea is still the better one. I wish to see all the Espada dead, as an act of revenge. However.." He leant forward "There is this other group I have heard about, a group which is seeking to take over all three worlds. I say our 1st objective is to defeat the Espada, our 2nd being to defeat this other group."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Ish nodded at Hayami, understanding her position. First, let me go on the record as saying that I never agreed to be your subordinate, only your ally. I work with the Vizards because I believe in their, and your, potential. Second, I was never suggesting that we abandon his goals. I was simply stating that we have a great potential, and that we could use it in more than one way. No matter what, I agree that the Espada need to be a top priority. However, this is the exact reason that I am asking you for your opinions: we need to decide what our priorities are! He paused, smiling at Hayami. Believe me, the last thing I need right now is a fight with one of my comrades. We've already lost one member this week, let's not lose any more if we can help it.

Ish then turned to Tomix, noting his statement. At the moment, we cannot move against them. As I said before, I am going to meet with this group, and will take two of you with me when I go. We need to learn more about them before we mark them as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Hayami stood, In all honesty ... I am a part of them. Why, do you ask? Simple. I plan on betraying them. They are not to be trusted, and since joining their group, i have gained control of LEIGONS of hollow... Menos... Adjuchas... Gillian... and HORDES UPON HORDES of the weak-hollow. Now, i have a small army of my own - and i am also a fly on the wall in their organization. I encourage that somebody else besides me "join" their group, for the simple reason of keeping tabs on them. We do not need to confront them unless we are absolutely SURE... and to be ABSOLUTELY sure, we need, what i am... a fly on the wall. Tomix... Would you mind being my Partner? We could spy on them together. Hayami suggested, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm

OOC: From here on in, I think it's posting order time.

IC: Ish smiled, he had known that Hayami had joined their organization, and had thought it strange at the time. I see... I had heard that you had given them the Vizard's support. Glad to hear that it isn't quite so... I will agree to join them if Tomix doesn't wish to. He has too many contacts in the Soul Society, and if they ask him to prove himself he may compromise his beliefs. It is entirely up to you Tomix. He smiled at the boy kindly. Either way, I will still be meeting with them, and now that you have told us this I would ask that you come with me. He turned his smile to Hayami. After all, what better way to set them at ease?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 pm

OOC: I'll go next in the order then.

Tomix understood why Hayami had joined the Orginization. He shook his head when Ish mentioned Tomix joining them. He shook his head.
"I...i just can't join them. It would be going against everything I believe in and...everyone I care and..love about."
He leaned back in his chair. He didn't want to get Yuki hurt...
"So, do you still wish for me to meet them? I'll come, but I won't join."
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:39 am

OOC: Me next! ^^

Kaimei tapped the armrest with his fingers, looking thoughtfull. An organization with the goal to rule all the worlds? Interesting... But not realistic. History had proved again and again that deleriums about total domination of everything was all but imposible. And even if it was possible, it wouldnt be any fun to rule all of the worlds. What would one do? With no enemies, no rivals, no challenges, the world would be ever so dull. No, this was not a group worth of perserving. It would have to be destroyed.

Kaimei leaned back in the chair, looking to his master. "Well, if my master would choose to join this group as a spy, so shall I. But, Ish-sama," He turned towards the new leader of Kurousu. "If all agree that this is your test, to make a battleplan and lead us to victory in a battle... Who do you plan on attacking then? This new group?"
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 am

Okashii sheepishly opened the door to the meeting room, seeing that all the members were already there - not that he would know if it was all the members as he hadn't gone to the last meeting. He scratched the back of his head as he walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Yo Ish, sorry about being late. You leader yet?" He swiftly took a seat at the table to listen and learn what he missed for being late. There was actually a very good reason why he was late, and it had absolutely nothing to do with oversleeping in the least. Scanning his eyes around the table he saw that there was only three people he recognised - Ishpaleum, Tomix and Hayami.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:35 am

(OOC: I suppose I'll post next since it's been a few days.)

Ish sat there, listening to each person make their statement. He decided to respond to Tomix first, since he had spoken first. He smiled at him, nodding. Yes, I still want you to come with me, because you have your head on straight. You just said that you woulnd't join them, which means that I can trust you to stay with me.

He then turned to Kaimei, considering his words carefully. What he said at this point would shape his actions for a time, so he had to be careful. When he finally spoke, he did so with clarity and confidence. Since we have established both the Espada and this organization as our enemies, I will make a plan to deal a heavy blow to both sides, and I think I know just how I will do it. A wicked smile grew on his face as he said this, a plan growing in his mind.

It dissapeared as Okashii entered. He was late, but that was alright. He was simply happy that the boy had come. He nodded at him, smiling. Welcome Okashii, you're right on time... to be late. His face had a distinct hint of amusement in it, and it showed through his voice as well. Yes, it would seem that I have been given permission to lead for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:39 am

Tomix leant forward on the table. He sighed loudly.
"I'll come with you, but just remember, If theres a fight, I can't exactly hold my own in a fight. I'm experimenting with a new power souce...but I'm not sure if I can exactly use this power souce...without certain sacrifices...."
The Red Stone...But who do I sacrifice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)   A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change In Leadership (Kurosu Members)
Page 1 of 1