Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) Empty
PostSubject: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:55 am

It was quiet by the base of the kurosu. Nothing was happening. Suddenly the wind blew hard toward the base. There was a figure seen in it. The figure was still walking toward them in a slowmo way. When he was close to the base dust was around him dark and dense dust. He was still unable to be identifyed. The figure knocked on the door to the base. Who ever saw him knew he had manners.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 am

Ish, who had been enjoying a rather nice nap, was awoken to the sound of knocking. Luckily for whoever it was, his sleep had seemed to cure his headache, so he would be nice to whoever was at the door. He called out towards the door. Yeah yeah, I'm coming. He had felt the man's reaitsu from afar, and knew that it was likely to be an Espada, but that made no difference to Ish. He opened the door, smiling. And just what brings you to our humble abode?
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 pm

J heard someone coming. When they opened the door they asked a question. "hello my name is J Sosuke. I am here on an ergent matter. I need to speak with you now about the down fall of the soul society" he said. J had a different look today. Today his long flowing brown hair was tied back. He still had on the espada uniform but as usual his jacket was open showing his six-pack. He had a dull look on his face and his sword on his waist. "also the downfall of grimmjow. May I come in" he said with a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Ish returned his smile with one of his own, only his was real. He could only assume that this was the Arrancar who had been trying to recruit the Vizards. Sorry, but the place is a mess. We can talk out here, Mr. J. My name is Ishpaleum, and I am the leader of Kurosu. Ish had considered letting the man come inside, but he figured that things might not go too smoothly, and he didn't want the base to be trashed. After all, he would have to clean it.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:20 pm

"ok then nice meeting you. Ok so listen up i am apart of a group of people that want to rule all 3 realms. Human, Soul society, and Hueco mundo. but we need help alot of it. we have noticed that you guys are strong. plus lord ulquiorra has joined us already. Frist we are going to take down grimmjow jaqerjaques. Then, we may make a base in the human world and attack the soul society. But, as you know there are many shinigami so we need an army. we have menos and adjauas even normal hollows. we do not plan on killing you off when we are done with you." He paused for a second and began again. "The soul society is a beautiful place. its a place i can calm myself. my real plan is only to get them to accept me into the soul society. if they don't they will die by my and dell's hands. So i need to see your side. will you join us?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Ish doubted the man's words, and his intentions. If you simply wanted to be accepted by the Soul Society, you chose a lousy way to do it. I already know about your plans, and I figured it was just a matter of time before you came by. For the moment I have no choice but to say no to your request. I do not know you, and so I cannot trust you. Personally, I harbor no grudge against the Soul Society, and so have no intention of attacking them without cause.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Kyouga seemed to walk in out of nowhere, and seemed to smile. "Well, it's quite nice to see you all! I hope we can all get along~" Kyouga said jofully, masking his true intentions. When he first appeared, Kyouga had slipped a not in J's pocket that read; If you are following under Kensei-Sama, how could I refuse? Please inform Kensei Tenkai that I do plan on joining him, and partaking in his plot. Kyouga had wrote mysteriously for this type of occasion. Kyouga was interested, and a little insane in his own mind. Fortunately, it was as if he had been waiting for this for a very long time to happen.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm

"well, atleast we have hayami on our side. she is a very cute girl. wouldn't you say." He said walking from the place. The wind slowed down. He turned to look at the man and smiled at him. "If you rethink this come to the building in the middle of the forest of menos, we will be there waiting on you. Byebye." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm sure you will. Ish watched him leave, a frown on his face. Something was up, Hayami wasn't the type to join with scum like these. The world might actually be in a bit of trouble if they had managed to gather the Vizards under their belt. He turned to Kyouga. What has you wandering out here today? His smile had returned to some degree, although he seemed to be looking at Kyouga with a slight hint of suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:08 pm

"Oh, I was sleep-walking! Pretty weird, huh?" Kyouga said kindly to Ish, and Kyouga seemed more upbeat today for some reason. Kyo hoped that they all would eventually join the group that J Sosuke mentioned, but they probably wouldn't. Yet, it just meant more calves to the slaughter. It was quite simple actually, join or die, that's how Kyouga saw it at least.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Ish smiled, placing a hand on the back of his neck. Sleepwalking huh? Do you always slip notes into people's pockets while you sleep? Ish became more tense as he said this, almost wishing that he hadn't noticed. Unfortunately, Ish's senses had been sharpened to perfection throughout the millenia. Let me ask you, what do you think about this man's request? Basically, he wants to try to use us as pawns in a little game. He would have said offer, but there hadn't been one.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 pm

"Ish, without knowledge of all of the details you will only come to assumptions. As for the slipping of papers, perhaps I do. After all, the subconscious takes control during sleep." Kyouga said to Ishpaleum in a condenscending manner. Clearly, Kyouga thought that he could outsmart Ish. However, Kyouga was just an ignorent child compared to Ish.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Tomix had been sitting on the roof, listening to the conversation go on below. He filled with rage when they wanted to rule all the realms. After the stranger had left, Tomix jumped down to the other two.
"Peh." Tomix spat. "I'm certainly not joining them. If they win, they'll kill everyone I care about..." Tomix's had a image of Yuki getting cut down.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Ish smiled at both Kyouga and Tomix, who he saw leap down. I tend to agree, but Kyouga raises a valid point. We need more information, and I think I know just where to get it... I will go meet with his group, and will most likely take the two of you with me, since you seem to be on opposing sides on this issue. He looked at Kyouga as he spoke. Until then, we will make no assumptions about them. He began to walk back to the base, then stopped for a moment, turning back to Kyouga. I hope whatever your subconscious decided to tell that man doesn't come back to haunt you.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:11 pm

The wind blew again. "yo leader i have a proposition. you see these hollows behind me. they are all yours if you join us." He said. there were about one thousand hollows gillians and more behind him. they were all controled by j at the time.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Ish sighed, looking at the Hollows that had followed the man back. His headache had returned, and he was quite irate. I will meet with your group, and we can talk there. You already gave me a location. I will arrive soon. In the meantime, take your Hollows and await my arrival if you wish to discuss terms.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 pm

"ahh great see you then." he said as the hollows started to leave the area. The wind blew hard and a tornado came and j disappeared. and scent of him gone. even his spiritual energy was gone. The only thing you heard in the wind was. "nice meeting ya."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Tomix grunted slightly.
"We're as strong as a million hollows ourselves. We don't need them."
Tomix turned, and returned to the base, to think.

--EXIT--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)   Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eneter: J Sosuke : The negotiation. (private, kurosu members only)
Page 1 of 1