Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)

Go down 
+4
Kaimei
Kyouga
Ishpaleum
Sairento Bakuhatsu+
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Sairentp silently sat in front of the large white marble table that would be in them meeting room of his base. His chair was high-backed, and showed a 0 with a circle around it, and strike through diagonally showing that he was the former Cero Espada. The other seats had masks on them, and other numbers with strikes through them. Each chair was customized for his members and he smiled, awaiting them.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Ish entered the room, his normal smile across his face. He walked over to the chair next to Sairento. It had the number 1 inscribed on it, striked through. He sat down, looking over at Sairento. So, what's this all about? Ish was curious as to what his plan was going to be, and what he intended to accomplish. This should be interesting....
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Kyouga was just about to sit in his seat when Ish took it. "Ish, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you're sitting in my seat. I'm the one ranked Former Primero." Kyouga said calmly, but he was actually slightly irritated that Ish hadn't payed attention to the seating label. Why must Ishpaleum-Sempai embarrass me? Why? Kyouga asked mentally as he waited patiently for Ish to get out of his seat.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Ish smiled at Kyouga, realizing that the seats must be meant for the former Espada. He then rose. I'm terribly sorry, I didn't realize. I must ask though, where should I sit, seeing as I was never an Espada? There are no seats designated for.. well... whatever I would be designated. He waited patiently for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 pm

"The seats are arranged depending if the person is a Vizard or Arrancar. Arrancars sit according to their number, and Vizards sit according to their mask design. It is both a complex and straightforward seating arrangement." Kyouga explained calmly as he sat in his seat. Kyouga waited to see if any of the others were coming, but sometimes his Fraccion decided to do whatever they wanted. Kyouga didn't care, but he expected to see his own Fraccion attend meetings so they would now what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Kaimei slowly entered, looking around the room. Impressive. It was amazing what Sairento had acomplished in so little time. He bowed to his master and Sairento as he entered, then making his way to the chair with the slashed thorugh 3 on it, sat down quietly and folded his hands on the table. What was this all about? Inside, Kaimei did'nt really like the Kurouso. He had always despised traitors, and he saw Sairento as a traitor against the Espada, against Aizens army, against everything Kaimei held dear. But for now, Kaimei would play the part of patient and loyal servant, both to Sairento and to Kyouga.

"Thank you for inviting me to this meeting, Sairento-sama, Lord Kyouga." He bowed again as he reached his chair.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

"You're welcome Kaimei." Kyouga said as he smiled gently at Kaimei. He knew that Kaimei wasn't very fond of Kurosu, but he would teach Kaimei that Kurosu had good intentions toward the different world. "Sairento, why have you gathered us here?" Kyouga asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 pm

*OOC BAH SO MANY ASKINGS OF WHAT ITS ABOUT XD

IC: Sairento silently watched the three enter, sighing as he didn't think any more were coming. ''Well I called this so everyone may get acquianted, get their room keys, and..Well so we can talk about the impending war between kurosu and espada.'' Sairento watched his members, nodding from Ish to a seat just on his other side, with the words "ISH, PARK YOUR ASS HERE!" sairento tried to hold a laugh, awaiting the responses.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 pm

"We really have nothing to worry about. However, I would prefer to protect Karakura. I already am working with the Vizards to help out rogue Shinigami. Yet, I think I already know all but two members. Regardless, most of the Espada only seek power, but there are some with intentions to do as they please. Fortunately, Grimmjow is working as a mediator. However, there are many who would wish for his demise, just so they could be leader. Personally, I just wanted to free myself from the caos of Las Noches." Kyouga lectured as he started to doze off slightly, clearly he had some Starrk in him yet.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 am

Tomix stumbled in through the door.
"Sorry I'm late."
He took his seat at the Number 8 seat.
"I heard what you're talking about. Some Espada aren't needed to be killed, because they may come to our side. Likewise, Are we going to be fighitng the Shinigami, because as one of my mottos are, My enemys enemy is my friend."
Tomix leant back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:02 am

Hayami stapped out of a torn-open Garganta, scratching her head as she yawned. She had decided to give the Kurosu a little visit, not even knowing that there was a meeting going on. As she stepped out of the garganta, she was yawning with her eyes closed as she stepped about four steps before she felt the pressures of the others. Her eyes flashed open and she began to laugh to herself as she walked over and took a seat near the little group that had congregated.

Well... Looks like i visited at the right time, eh? So... I take it this is a meeting of some sort? Bah... someone fill me in, will ya'? Hayami asked, as she yawned a second time.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:14 am

Tomix opened his eyes when the girl walked in. He answered first.
"Well, since you seem to know some of us, I suppose I can answer. We're having a meeting to discuss the overall goal of Kurosu, work out the rooms, stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 am

DeMare entered the meeting room, a little bit too late, she figured out. She had a good excuse, anyway. It took it's time to walk from Las Noches to the Kurosu base, and to avoid meeting any Arrancars loyal to Grimmjow. She had walked very slow, though, since she had been thinking about her most important thing her whole existence centered around. Vengeance. She had came up with a plan. Not was it dumb, but neither very smart. Her plan; Follow Grimmjow into his death. Securing Grimmjow's death and killing Kuchiki Rukia. Then, she would probably be killed by Kuchiki Byakuya; her older brother. She had learned how be murdered the earlier Septima Espada, Zommari Leroux. It was a possibility that he had killed him just to kill an Espada, but maybe to protect Rukia? She didn't know for sure. But she knew that he would come to protect her. She had to be quick, no hesitation. Besides, killing a Lieutenant wouldn't be such a big fuzz.

She walked to a seat with a 6 on it, without any strike diagonally. She was still an Espada, but loyal to Kurosu. I'm really sorry I am late, Sairento-dono. There was some complications when I attempted to leave Las Noches. she said and bowed her head. She grabbed the seat and sat down on it. Has any plans been discussed while I was travelling? she asked as she crossed her arms and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 am

Ish smiled, taking the seat that Sairento had directed him to. He noticed that a lot of the same questions had been flying about, and so though that it might be wise to give Sairento a second. He turned to Hayami, as the only other Vizard there he figured he might as well fill her in. Basically, we're about to discuss our plans and motives while in these exceptionally comfortable chairs. He turned to the rest of the people gathered and spoke in a very polite voice. Perhaps we should give our host a moment to fill us in on his thoughts, before we project our own. After all, he had some ideas that he would put out soon enough, but he certainly wanted to hear from Sairento.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Sairento smiled at ish as he said this, then turned to his group. Slowly, he stood and pulled a small case from his pocket. He opened the case, pulling out a few keys. There being a set of two identical ones on the top. One by one, he tossed keys to all the kurosu members in turn, except hayami."These keys go to each of your rooms. Remember to keep these close, I only made a copy of my key..'' With that he tossed the copy of his key over to hayami, winking at her.

"Getting down to business..I propose we first scout karakura for any possible recruits. Race does not matter to me. Does anyone second this motion?''Sairento calmly looked over the others, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 pm

"I wouldn't mind seconding this, but how many do we necessarily need?" Kyouga asked as opened his eyes half-way, pocketing his key. Kyouga was still exausted from using Segunda Ressurrecion. Something that he didn't want to do too often. It also made him feel like he had drugged himself, which was ironic because he was clean. Regardless, Kyouga fell back to sleep out of unrelenting exaustion. Even though Kyouga was asleep, he would still hear the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Ish, looking around at the congregation, smiled. I would agree, but we do need to put a strict limit on our numbers, and only need to invite people we trust. Otherwise we are sure to gather spies in our midst... He looked at Kaimei for a moment as he said this, and if anyone had been looking they might have seen a faint glint in his eye, if only for a moment. For example, I believe that my son Domon would be a great asset to us if we could convince him to join.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:47 pm

"Ish, if you mean Damon Lucifer, he's actually one of my Fraccion and a member already." Kyouga said calmly as he had just taken a few shots of expresso. He was anticipating Ishpaleum's answer, but this would make things even more confusing since Damon was an Arrancar. Regardless, Ish had Kyouga's full attention now with great eagerness.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm

DeMare slowly put her key in her left pocket in her hakama. I would like work as a scout as well. I am light and fast, and will not hang around or slow down anyone. she said, still with her eyes closed. She was determined, almost arrogant. Still, she wished to say as little as possible in this meeting and listen to as much as possible. Her crossed arms rose a bit, exposing her bossom more.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Sairento silently stared at DeMare, trying to keep his eyesite from her bossom. He coughed, looking around the room before tilting his head."I believe that would be a great idea Ish and please, my scouts would need to be fast, yes DeMare but also sharp-witted and close-minded.'' He sighed, closing his eyes as he shook slightly.

OOC: Okay, Posting order time,I'm first next person to post must wait till I post and so on after that to post again.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:35 pm

DeMare finally opened her eyes and glared at him. I am sharp-witted, at least last time I checked, Sairento-dono. she muttered and closed her eyes again. She didn't want any discussion with her leader. She wanted a plan, a plan to find more recruits. If you can suggest anyone that is better, please just tell us, Sairento-dono. she added before she leaned back into her chair and waited for a response.

OOC; I'm going to sleep now, ignore me in the post order.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:11 pm

OOC: Hope no one minds me going next, since we are using an order now.

Ish smiled at Kyouga and Sairento, then placed a hand on the back of his neck. Actually I haven't met your Fraccion, although I would certainly like to. My son is Domon Ishson, and the best way to describe him would be to call him a human. He turned to Sairento, nodding his head at DeMare. I think it would be wise to allow her to preform in that capacity. It would be a fine way to let her prove herself, and would give us a valuable asset in the process. I say we give her a trial run of say, one week, and decide where to place her by how she preforms. If you consent, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm

"I see... I'm sorry I misunderstood..." Kyouga said sypathetically, and slightly disappointed. Kyouga wanted what was best for everyone, but he rarely thought of himself. Apparently, Kyouga had the aspects op the ideal super hero. Unfortunately, he had varying emotional swings from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:04 am

Recruits, you say? Mmh. I could call together a Vizard Meeting and announce the idea to all the other vizards, if you wish? I will not force my members to join - the option is their choice. But i am almost positive none of them like the Espada... heh. But as for walking around Karakura - i respectfully say 'i will not'. Simply because the more members we have - the less fun i have killing the espada... hahaha! Hayami shouted, raising her Zanpakutou with pride and joy.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 am

(OOC: Sorry, I didn't there was a meeting, can I still post?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)   Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting (Open for Kurosu Members)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next