Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 am

Ish sat in Sairento's normal chair, awaiting the other members of the group. Since Sairento had appearantly snapped due to his exposure to negative reaitsu, Ish figured it would be Kurosu's job to bring him in until the effects wore off. How the heck did he even obtain the knowledge of it? It's not exactly common. He only hoped that he hadn't been exposed to enough to cause the effects to be irreversable. As he thought about these things, he felt a familiar reaitsu approach.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 am

Okashii had gotten the message for an emergency meeting - something about the leader going crazy or something - and so he practically ran through the halls to get to the meeting place, set on not being late by even a second. Last time he had missed the meeting, but this time he wouldn't.

He was running really fast and so didn't see that somebody had cleaned the floor recently, so when he got to the cleaner part his shoes no longer had any grip and he felt himself careening forward right into the doors of the meeting room... which than flew open with a bang and depositing Okashii on the ground face first.

He slolwy picked himself up with his hands gripping his head in pain until he realised where he was and immediately he was standing up straight with one hand flying behind his head to scratch sheepishly, a wide, apologetic grin on his face. Thankfully he wasn't late - in fact he was probably early - and so the only person to see his fall was Ishpaleum.

"Oops. Heh, at least I'm not late."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Ish smiled at Okashii, seeing his fall with a small amount of amusement on his face. We should really get a wet floor sign at some point... He gestured at Ish's normal seat. Good to see you Okashii, and no, you are early. Go ahead and take a seat, we will begin when a few more members show up. After all, this involves everyone. Plus, I really don't want to have to take an empowered Sairento on on my own. That would take a lot of time out of my vacation...

Seeing as they were alone for the moment, Ish figured now would be a nice time to get to know Okashii a little better. Actually, since we appear to have a little time and will be working together, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Like how you became a Vizard and found your way here?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Tomix walked down the hallway. He knew he had to attend the meeting, but he was having one of sicknesses again. He was carrying a bucket with him. He walked into the room.
"Hello...Ish, Okashii. Glad to see I'm earl-" Tomix prompltly leant down and coughed blood into the bucket.
"Trust me, this is the result of using organs to beat an Espada..."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 pm

OOC: Closing this topic due to it being resolved. Another meeting is needed though.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 pm

(OOC: Ok, can you tell me when it is 'cause I don't want to miss another meeting Very Happy)

Last edited by Okashii Hansamu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 pm

OOC: Well, actually I'm about to have to set up ANOTHER one, 'cause of the whole leadership thing.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 pm

(OOC: Cool, I'll be there Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)   Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency Meeting! Sairento Snapped! (Open to Kurosu members)
Page 1 of 1