Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} Empty
PostSubject: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Kyouga decided that he would have a stroll around the desert today. It wasn't too bad actually, he actually liked the walk. However, he just sensed a Spiritual Pressure slightly stronger than his. Kyouga stopped walking, and looked in the direction he felt the amazing power originating from. Could it be the new Cero Espada? Kyouga thought, wondering if this person was going to approach Kyouga.

Last edited by Kyouga on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malark

Malark

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Malark looked upon the vastness of Las Noches, from atop of a nearby dune. Strange as a hollow I avoided this place and yet now I seem...... drawn here. His eyes narrowing at the thought. Turning away from the building he caught sight of another being. An eyebrow rising slightly he sonido closer to the being.

" Here I thought an Arrancer wouldn't want to leave Las Noches, to return to the bleakness of Hueco Mundo." Malark said as he appeared a fair distance from the white haired arrancer.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

"Usually that's the case, but being the Primera Espada can get really boring. I was only roaming around aimlessly." Kyouga said calmly as he smiled. "Quite the chance meeting, I'm Kyouga Walker. And you are...?" Kyouga asked the man, wondering who this mysterious person was. Interesting... He might be one of the smart ones... What a mysterious man~ Kyouga thought enjoyably.
Back to top Go down
Malark

Malark

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 pm

" I am Malark Anskuld." Malark said as he gave a slight nod toward Kyouga. Well this is certainly better the normal exchange of hollows, however? He pondered as he shifted and than began to walk around the other Arrancer. Forcing himself to stop he grimaced at he had relapse into one of his habits as a hollow. " Primera Espada? I'm not very familiar with the term, perhaps due to fact that I have only recently.... evolved from my previous state." Malark said staring at Kyouga.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ehh, a newcommer?", a female voice said from behind them. A young looking female with lightbrown skin, long brown hair, wearing her version of the espada uniform, and a long bone plate going down her hair, ending in a sharp tip. The number 8 was tattoed onto her right thight.
"Im Amata Kuromo...8th espada..what are you doing here, pansy?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 pm

"Amata, please don't be so rude! There's a reason why I detest Nnoitra's attitude." Kyouga scolded her as he turned slightly to face her. "Please forgive me, I should have explained since you're new. 'Espada' is the elite rank of the Arrancar, and they command the numbered Arrancar refered as 'Numeros'. A Numero that serve directly under an Espada are refered as 'Fraccion'. Typically the lower number an Arrancar is, the stronger they are. However, there are many Fraccion and Espada unique abilities. My rank, Primera, literally means 1st in Spanish. In fact, all of the terms I have just told you are Spanish." Kyouga explained calmly before he continued his explanation. "There are also two other groups. One of them happens to be a group of Former Espada, the Privaron Espada. All Privaron are triple digit Numeros. The other group is an assassination group known as the Exequitas, or Executers." Kyouga added as he finished explaining things to Malark. "With that, it is a pleasure to meet you Malark. Iterestingly though, I sense you're a little stronger than I am. You would be perfect for the Cero Espada, or Espada #0." Kyouga said politely as he smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Malark

Malark

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Malark turned his gaze to Amata glaring at her, from the sting too his pride from her last word. His attention however turned back to Kyouga as the man explained to him order of things within Las Nouches. " Well thanks for the explanation Kyouga and it is a pleasure, too bad I can't say that for another ." Malark said with a small smile. " As for the last part I'm not interested in being this Cero Espada or for that matter any Espada. For if I'm strong then I see no reason why I need a number or rank to show it." Taking his gaze back to Amata a new thought struck him. " Tell me do Arrancer tend to be more civil the stronger we are and more..... barbaric the weaker we are, or do we all have are own personal disposition?" Malark asked Kyouga, while shifting to face the eighth espada.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Kyouga chucked at Malark's question amusingly. "Everyone has their own personal disposition. Just like I am the playful type, someone else might be completely anti-social." Kyouga said calmly to Malark. Kyouga wondered what Malark was thinking. "I will not force you into anything, Malark-San. However, all Arrancar outside of the Espada kneel before the them as if they were kings. Loyalty is often the case with Fracciones." Kyouga explained to Malark. "If you must know, Amata-kun used to be Nnoitra's Fraccion." Kyouga added, partially explaining why she was so rude.
Back to top Go down
Malark

Malark

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:00 pm

"Oh?"Turning back to Kyouga, Malark walked closer to the Espada, " Well the idea of kneeling to anyone leaves me with a sicking feeling." Malarked said evenly, stopping as he came within arm reach of Kyouga. " You don't intend on forcing but would it be wrong to say that you might be trying to persuade me, and lets say if it works or had. What then would I need to do to acquire the position?" Malark questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. All Espada positions are filled." Kyouga said in an embarrassed tone. "However, I am currently searching for Fraccion. I was wondering if you would like to become my Fraccion. I don't know about other Espada, but I'm willing to train and help my Fraccion. In any case, I will not force you to make your decision." Kyouga said calmly as he explained things to Malark.
Back to top Go down
Malark

Malark

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Ah good then I will not have to worry with it, Malark thought smiling. " No and yes to your offer. As I implied I don't intend on being truly subservient to anyone, however; since you have explain and enlighten me to quite a bit. I'd be more then welling to work along with you." Malark explained, before extending his left hand for a handshake, " If that is alright with you, friend."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Sairento silently stepped through a garganta, he had traced Kyouga's spiritual pressure and stood beside the man. He held out a drawing of Him and Kyouga, staring at the ground. He sighed softly, awaiting the man's response.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 pm

"It sure is, Malark-San." Kyouga said politely as he shook Malark's hand. It was at this point that he gained a gravely important ally. Kyouga smiled gently towards Malark and looked forward to him fighting by his side. "I intend that you get the respect that you deserve, Malark." Kyouga said to him kindly as he beckoned him to come. "EH?! Oh, it's you Sai. You've really improved, and I think that you could earn a lot of money on commision." Kyouga said politely as he recognized that Sairento's new artwork was high quality, but he was shocked at first because he hadn't expected him at all. "Malark-San, this is my best friend Sairento. He is the Former Cero Espada, and he's quite the adversary. Isn't that right, Sai?" Kyouga asked Sairento after introducing him. "Sai, this is Malark, my new Fraccion. However, I consider him more of my equal." Kyouga said politely as he introduced Malark. "Come now, Sai, don't be shy~" Kyouga coaxed Sairento playfully, hoping that he could cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Malark

Malark

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Malark nodded at the newcomer, slightly surprised by the unexpected arrival and perplexed at Kyouga introduction. Adversary...........friend, how can he be both and the same? Malark wondered not quite able to comprehend the idea. Yet he showed no outward hostility toward the former espada. Mainly for Sairento had showed no signs of it as well, even more strangely Malark was unsure if the man had shown any intent or message at all since the picture eluded any message form him if it had one. Deciding on silence Malark would simply wait to see what would transpire.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 pm

"Uh, what I meant was that Sai's a really strong individual. I'm sorry If I was misleading, Malark." Kyouga said appologetically to Malark. Apparently, Malark had misunderstood and thought that Sairento was a possible enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Sairento shyly stood in front of the other male. He was looking at the ground, and mumbled a word of hello, holding the note pad to his chest. He didn't like meeting new people and this was no different. After his betrayal, he wasn't sure he deserved the politeness.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 am

Incognita was standing a few metres away from the three Arrancars. They're Espada-powerlevel... she thought and looked down. She had just recently traveled to this place to look for some chase away some Menos and to take a break from her three bickering Fraccion. It was just a coincidence that she had stumbled across them.
It was actually a big advantage that her Spiritual Pressure was as it was; creeping instead of exploding. Shall I expose myself, or... Just wait? It will make it seem that I'm eavesdropping on them. I wouldn't have liked that, if it was me that was talking.
She sat down and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}   Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar} Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga meets Malark{Open, possibility of a spar}
Page 1 of 1