Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^)   Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Racing each other over the hot sand to the sea water, Kiyone, Momo, and Isane jumped into the water laughing. Konoka couldn't make it since she was taking care of her daughter Izumi. momo giggles and shouts from behind them,C'mon Kat! hurry up wil ya? suddenly a big wave hits and there i was surfing through the water like a prow with a black fingerless cast on. WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i shout as Kiyone ducks as my surf board almost made contact.Heyy watch it will ya? Isane giggles softly. Kiyone throws a shell and it gets caught in my dark blue surfboard sending my tumbling to shore. ow! hot hot hot hot!!!! i say as the hot sand burns my stomach. wearing my bikini top and swim shorts with my now dark brown hair tied in a loose ponytail. i spit out salt water and make a face.Kiyone laughs at me.thats what you get for coming close to hitting me! Isane dunks her under the water teasingly while Momo tries to help. I sit up while stretch, flexing my hurt arm.damn that hurt.... i murmur while jumping back into the water i laugh lightly though and float on my back. letting the sun hit my face.it was peaceful that is until something grabbed my foot and pulled me under water. AHHHHBBBLEEECH!!!! i scream half choke as i finally resurface while sputtering.KI- hey it wasn't me she said while suppressing a giggle. Isane nodded in agreement which meant. i pout jokingly while i look at a laughing Momo. i'm sorry Kat i couldn't help it! honest i wont do it again! i start to laugh loudly along with the others and i sigh something told me it would be a fun day. then i see a hollow like shark and my eyes widen...my body trembles and then i shakily open my mouth to scream...........

COOL!!!!!!!!!!! i huge grin spreads across my face and i jump on it. it suddenly started to speed through the water like a boat and i hang on to its fin as it flips and spins and drags me underwater.YEAH! YOU GUYS *splash* GOTTA *splash* TRY THIS! *splash* i say as Momo Kiyone and Isane watch me with their mouths open wide. their thoughts where clear. no human,soul reaper,bount,or arrancar was that insane.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^)   Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Zilo and Zilo came walking up to the beach in some black short talking to each other and looked back at the girls in the water. They went over and sat down by his other character Remrick who was reading. They all stood up and looked at each other. All the same height as the other and they all said. "Hello" At once it was going to be another one of those telepathy moments where they do everything the same. They all sat down and started reading the same book reading at the same pace. They didn't bother to look around.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^)   Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:15 am

Starrk was biking across the sea (yeah biking ontop of the water) as lazy as he was he enjoyed the ride none the less, lilinette was sleeping loudly on the back of the bike, the sun was beaming down on them how can she sleep like that? Starrk asked himself, he then noticed a coast in the far distance, and he though that he should get some rest there, as he gave a half hearted yawn...

Upon getting closer to the beach Starrk noticed that in fact it was not as quiet as he had hoped, some loud people where swimming, i hate to get wet like that starrk though, then again its hot... he wondered as he biked past Isane and momo, by now Lilinette had awakened Kora Starrk, can i go and take a bath? (kora mean`s hey) he knew she was gonna say that you don`t even have a bikini how you suppose that`s gonna work? b-but Staaaaark she pouted with puppy eyes then buy me one? Starrk sighed All right all right just stop whining about it they continued to bike towards the town and after a while they came back with lilinette wearing a fitting bikini, starrk rolled the bike over, for a while there had been people staring at him? hm? he wondered if he had done something wrong, naturally he did not know people usually don`t ride bike`s across the ocean, and even if he was in his gigai there was enough reitsu sipping trough that he could use it to balance himself ontop of the water...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^)   Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Meets Creator Beach party!!!! {random topic} (open to all ^^)
Page 1 of 1