Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) Empty
PostSubject: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 am

Tomix stepped unto the beach. He had forsaken his usual long brown over coat for a dark green shirt, and balck shorts. He walked unto the beach, the sand warming his feet. He pulled a towel out, and lay on a good peach of beach. He sat down on it, put on a pair of glasses, and started reading a book. He wondered if any of his friends were going to show up...
An image of Yuki coming to the beach flashed into his head. His face turned red, which was good since no one was around to see it. Though...it WOULD be nice if Yuki came to the beach...Tomix allowed his face to show a smile. He went back to his reading...
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 am

Rina pushed the red locks away from her face as the warm wind played. In one way she felt a little ashamed for sneaking of to the beach, this feeling however was only fleeting as she pulled her shirt off and showed a little more skin.
This part of the beach was rather abandoned the shinigami thought as she laid out her newly procured strand-mat, of course it was blue, only a young dark haired man was sitting a little off reading, which coincidently was her plan, even if her reading included work. Whoever knew that her captain liked to dump some (sometimes most) of the reports done by unseated (also seated) members onto his 4th seat?
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 am

*why me?* crossed the mind of a particular former espada as he was being dragged across the beach by his enthusiastic and energetic fraccione. Alaster was actually dressed in something other than his espada clothing, he wore an open white button up shirt with a pair of white shorts that had a black trip and a pair of black sandals.

Cassandra ran along the edge of the water with a large smile on her face she to was seen without her normal arrancar clothing, instead she wore the same thin Alaster did with the only difference being the bikini top she wore under the open button up shirt. she had found something that was fun…or at least for her it was fun, she giggled at the sight of frustration and boredom on Alaster’s face. Eventually Cassandra’s little run lead her and Alaster to a part of the beach that was less crowded, only two people seemed to occupy the small strip of warm sand.

Cassandra stopped for a brief moment and put her free hand over her eyes like a visor and looked around the beach. She then spotted a familiar sight and darted off towards it "this way Ally", she said dragging Alaster along. Eventually Cassandra found her self leaning over Tomix with a smile on her face “well hello there Tomix.” she said smiling at him and waving slightly. Alaster stood behind her with his hands in his pockets and looked off into the distance just staring at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 am

Tomix looked up over the edge of his book. Cassandra was standing over him, smiling, whist Alaster stood behind her, looking rather bored.
"Hiya Cassandra...and it looks like you're having a completly swell time, aren't you Alaster!" He laughed sacastically. He quickly shut his book, which coincedently was his poetry book. He didn't anyone want to see the picture of Yuki he'd drawn. . .
"So, why are you two here?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 am

Zilo came walking up in his swim trunks. He had the bandages wrapping around his stomach and around his whole upper right side. He had been burned and stabbed by Kensai the former C.C. He looked over at the espada he recognized him and smiled a little bit and used his left arm to wave to the man. "I am glad to see that you are still alive and well hows the organs doing?" He asked he wonder if the man remembered him he had stood up for him against The primera when he was at his friend of families grave One thing most people noticed was that Zilo couldn't use his right side right now. So his right arm just hung there loosely.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 am

Tomix stuffed his book into his bag. He looked up and saw that Shinigami the day he was at Sarah's grave. He gave a smile.
"I'm fine. I've replaced a few more organs, so the fits are becoming less...So...what happened to you?"
Tomix was worried that this man might have been hurt defending him...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:39 am

Zilo laughed a little bit as he looked at the worried Espada. "Nothing just stopped the Old C.C. from destroying the S.S." He said with a smile as he sat down. When he did this The espada could see that his entire right side on his upper body refused to work right now.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:44 am

Tomix's eyes widened when he saw the extent of the damage.
"Is this...kensei...he sounds ungodly strong! How could've he dones this damage to you!?" He was really worried about the Shinigami...
"I'm reseaching medical alchemy...maybe one day I can repair your body..." he smiled.
He noticed his poetry book was had falled open...to the page where he'd drawn Yuki. He tried to lean over, and slide the book into his bag so No one would notice.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:46 am

Zilo smiled a little bit at him. "Well i should be able to be moving it shortly. But even then my movements with it will restricted so for now i gotta be careful wiht it. I was told with proper time it would heal." He said witha smile and thought about the thing he had said. "The C.C. is the strongest out of all the shinigami basically are leader." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:49 am

Yikes.
"Man, this guy must be really strong." He then remembered.
"By the way, I've never introduced myself. I'm Tomix Drakeson, Former Espada #8. Nice to meet you!"
The book had slipped out of the bag again.
He pushed it back in again, except this time it was more obvious.
"S-so, besides you injury..how have you been since then?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit and stood up. HE walked over to the espada. He took his bag. "It stays in this way if you put it here." Zilo put it intoa tight pocket in the bag where it wouldn't fall out anymore now it only came out when the man wanted it to come out. "And i have been fine and you?"
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Alaster slightly scoffed “you think?” he said sarcastically to Tomix, before receiving an elbow to the gut from Cassandra “you promised you’d be nice today Ally.”
Alaster gritted his teeth a bit and then looked at Cassandra and smiled “well then go have fun I’ll be here…….maybe I’ll lose you in the process” he said to himself low enough so no one could hear. Cassandra then darted towards the water while Alaster continued to stand next to Tomix.

Upon the arrival of a soul reaper Alaster only shot him a glance to see what they looked like before turning his attention back to Cassandra. “the captain commander is a push over” Alaster said as it was apparent that he hand been listening into their conversation the whole time. “he’s defiantly not worth mentioning if you were able to beat him.” he said still looking off into the distance he didn’t truly care to fight anyone but his brother, if only he had the information he needed.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

he smiled at Zilo.
"Well, i've been pretty good. Met some people, joined a group."
He laughed at Alastor's remrk.
"Come on, let's not talk about unpleasent events, let's just enjoy ourselves...well, except for Alastor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)   Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Day at the beach (Open, No fighting/killing)
Page 1 of 1