Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) Empty
PostSubject: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 am

Tomix had been tormented during the last few weeks. His experiment had worked, giving him amazing strength. However, a second personality roamed his mind now, and it was tormenting him.
Tomix walked on, trying to ignore the voice.
You never did ask me my name...I am Gamma, the Second Fragment of the Alpha."

Tomix ignored him. He didn't want to lose control, and hurt people again, like during his time as an Espada.
I know your thoughts...You think about that girl, Yuki, a lot. What you like about her...what you want to do with her..."
"SHUT UP!" Tomix yelled to the air. "It is none of your buisness what happens between us!"
When I get control...She'll make a good kill.
"You'll never take control.."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:03 am

Hisashi wondered the streets in his streets clothes, trying to find something to do. Hisashi escaped from the soul society after he had finished all of his work. He didn't want to be cooper in his office or the soul society, so he snuck out of there into Karakura Town, illegally. "Lets see, I only about 2 hours until they figure out that I left, so that's gives me time to check out the place." He hasn't been to Karakura town in awhile, which was about 2 months, which was when he last saw his girlfriend. As he was thinking about her, he saw a familiar face, but could not put his finger on it. Then it came to him, the arrancar that he met in Antarctica. He went up to his buddy. "Yo Tomix" Hisashi went up to him with a smirked and a wave, but noticed was something wrong with him
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Tomix was still yelling at Gamma in his mind, he didn't notice Hisashi arrive, and say "Yo Tomix." Tomix turned to him, and gave a weak smile.
"I've had much better days."
Gamma appeared, a short, armoured, orange solider in a holagram. "Excatly. He has had much better days, such as the day when he had his first date with Captain of the 10th Squad Yu-"
Tomix glared at the holagram, witch became silent.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 am

Hisashi smirked at Tomix, until the hologram appeared changed his expression. Hisashi put his hand up to his chin and rubbed it with curiosity in his eyes. He examined the odd hologram, wondering what is was and where it came from. Hisashi always tried to figure out stuff that didn't make sense. He then shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Okay, I give, What is that thing?" Hisashi looked at Tomix while pointing at the hologram
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:50 am

Tomix sighed.
"This...is Gamma. He says he's been part of my conciousness for four years, every since I left the Espada. And I was about to ask him...Gamma, how did you get inside my head?"

The orange holagram, Gamma, was silent for 30 seconds.
"My original creator installed this into your head as part as an experiment. He also installed AIs to other subjects...my creator's name was Avon Drakeson."

Tomix's eyes widened in horror.
"A-Avon!" Tomix yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Hisashi looked at the hologram as it explained on how he got in Tomix's head, which was a very interesting story to him. Hisashi didn't know that arrancars were experimented on, especially those of espada rank. Hisashi then saw the expression on Tomix's face, showing intense anger, which him wonder who this guy was. "Umm" Hisashi switched glances at Gamma the hologram and Tomix, not knowing which one to talk to. "I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, But who is Avon Drakeson?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 am

Tomix was silent, trying to keep his thoughts together. Slowley, he said:
"Avon Drakeson...is my older brother. He killed my whole family. He put him in my head." He gestued to Gamma. "He forced me to use gigantic legnths to kill him, and it turns out, he's still alive, and he's killed my servent."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Hisashi was kind of shocked of the fact that Tomix had a brother, he never thought of the idea that arrancar had siblings, or even full families. Hisashi knew about sibling rivalries, but never to the extent of killing family, but he could understand that he must be feeling extreme pain. "So why did he put Gamma in your head?" Hisashi rubbed his chin questionably
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 am

"Avon was my brother when I was alive" Tomix explained. "As was my family. I've only been an Arrancar for four years now."
Hiashi then asked a question which had been bothering him.
"Even to this day, I still don't know why he put Gamma in my head...but I know he wants him back. The Arrancar I created had somehow had another AI implanted in his head, which was Theta. Sloth is dead."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Hisashi rubbed his chin once more, understanding everything that Tomix was saying. But Tue only thing that he didn't understand was the AI's, like what they were specifically and how many were there. "So now that you know your brother is alive, What are you going to?" It was kinda of pointless to ask that question, seeing as how if anyone's brother killed the whole family, there was only going to be one think on that persons mind
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:41 am

Tomix clenched his fists.
"I hate Avon for what he put me through...I want to kill him. But I don't want to be a muderer...I don't want to kill him over hatred. I'm not going to fight like an Espada anymore."

Tomix looked up, and smiled at Hiashi.
"How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Hisashi was surprised at what Tomix said, about not fighting like an espada anymore. He hadn't fought many arrancar, let alone espada, but he never thought that an arrancar would change his ways, and be friends with a Shinigami. Hisashi smirked and answered his question. "Im good. The soul society was getting a little boring, so I decided to come here." Hisashi put his hands in his pockets and and laid back against a building wall.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 am

Tomix smiled at Hiashi. It was pleasent to change the subject as well.
"That's good. I've been spending a lot of here in Karakura town, trying to see if Yu-..."He blushed nervously "Uh, trying to see if my friend Okashi was around the town. He's one of my friends back in Hueco Mundo." He still wasn't ready to tell anyone about his feelings to Yuki...not yet, anyway. It would look odd, a Captain, dating a Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)   The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Fragment (Open, Fight if wanted, No killing)
Page 1 of 1