Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) Empty
PostSubject: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Tomix stepped out of a garganta. He'd be hoping to see Yuki today, but no luck. He wanted to ask her about a strange voice he'd been hearng...It was creeping him out. He'd been having odd dreams as well...

He'd gone no more then 10 feet when he'd sensed a reaitsu presence.
"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Ish emerged from the shadows, his body covered in its usual robe and his face bearing its normal smile. You'd figure you'd know my presence by now, seeing as we're around each other so much. His smile and words hid his true thoughts however. Ish was worried about Tomix; he had seen him working late in his lab, and knew of the experiments he had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Tomix gave a sigh of relief.
"You're right. I haven't slept in a while...My experiment failed. I injected a Philospher's Stone made from Adjuchas into myself. But there's been no change at at all..."
Tomix was worried though...What if it was connected to the voice?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Ish's eyebrow rose, the only sign of the concern that gripped at every fiber of his being. You did now? And nothing's happened? Nothing at all? Ish hoped that it was true, because if it wasn't there would undoubtedly be consequences. It could be worse than when I sunk Atlantis... and that was pretty bad! Of course, I wasn't sober enough to remember right away, but still...
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Tomix thought.
"Well, there is one thing...I've started hearing this voice...but I think it's because I haven't slept in ages.
Suddenly, his hand twitched. On closer inspection, one of the finger's had turned to metal.
"W..What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Ish sighed, his hand flexing as it prepared to move to his blade. And it was such a relaxing day too... Looks like your experiment worked... just not the way you had hoped. I would advise gaining control over what you've done to yourself.... He looked at Tomix, hoping that he would assert control.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Tomix began to panic, as the metal spread along his arm, starting up his leg as well.
"What do I do!?" Lemmy shouted as the metal convered all his limbs, and began to cover his torso. Withen seconds, it had covered it, and, in another second, his head was engulfed. He let out one word before being engulfed: "Help me"

Tomix was bending over, but now he stood, transformed. His whole body was metallic, but his personality was still in control.
"What the hell have I done!?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Ish stood firm and wary as he spoke, watching the spectacle. You've transformed... that voice you were talking about is related to this... figure out how and you may be able to control this. If not, you may lose control of your body, which I assure you would be bad for both of us.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Tomix took a deep breath. The voice spoke, audible to both of them.
"I am Drake...The Personality of the Stone. My life's ambition is to fight, but I am a fair person. Give me a reason to relinquish my form to you, and I will fight with you."
Tomix panicked again.
"I-I...will let you fight alongside me..Let you combine your powers with me, to fight together. Please...I need to protect the girl I love..."
The voice was quiet. There was a flash of light, and Tomix stood, covered in the armour, but at his will, it began to vanish.
"I-I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 am

Ish smiled, relief covering the features of his face. It seemed that the boy had indeed managed to subdue the new power he had gained. Good job, now tell me... what will this new ability of yours do? Ish was curious, as he doubted that the metal was all that came with his new power.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Tomix stared in wonder at his metal body.
"Well...let's see..." Concentrating, the metal hardened, making it as hard as diamond.
"I can make the armour stronger...What else?"
He punched at a tree. The tree exploded in a brilliant explosion of wood and leaves.
"Extreme Stregnth...my alchemy is obviously stronger...and..."
He look up at Ish.
"My armor allows me to heal myself, speed depended on how bad the wound is."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Ish nodded, the smile on his face spreading as he considered the implications... So it has improved him in every way... most interesting. He paused a moment before speaking. So, how much energy does it consume? Or is it completely passive?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 am

'Well...It feels passive...but..."
Within a moment, the metal vanished from his body, but he was already in his Ressurecion Form.
"Looks like I need to be in Ressurecion Form to use it..."
He was amazed at how much stronger it could make him...
"I just can't let the other enity take over my body..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)   A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Form!? (Open, may be a fight, no killing)
Page 1 of 1